Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy good to see you😊
superb ud...war in open between kala & naku😊

yes me to loved watching it and writing it.. thanks for reading and commenting on it ,much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee helloo naku tu ah gaye😛
ab khula asli raaz ...kala is witch no 1..😡.naku know's it...she will make her life hell...naku is a tough nut...loved the ud

yes me too loved the episode.. kala telling the truth!,thanks for reading, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 223

26th November 2010

Dutta's den

After spewing all the poisonous truth about herself before Naku, Kala turns to leave. Naku stops her, one moment! Kala stops near Dutta's door, and slowly turns to face her challenger. Naku looks at her burning photo and the fire reflects in her eyes too, as she glares at Kala. Then her eyes turn to Bappa's altar.. she moves towards it and prays asking for strength. Kala watches her opponent bemused. Naku gives challenging looks to Kala during her prayer. Naku walks towards her burnt to ashes pictures on the floor. She bends and collects a fistful of ashes from the floor.. puts them in a glass of milk she had brought for Dutta, mixes it well and then looking at Kala she downs the glass of ashen milk . the act is symbolic of Naku happily accepting the sorrows that comes from Dutta.. and that she will use these sorrows to nourish and strengthen her love.

Naku puts the empty glass down on the table and moves to Kala, not taking her eyes off her face. She says clearly, Saab exists in my every breathe and is in my soul. Now the whole world will be on one side and Naku's love on the other side! like my breath cannot be separated from body.. the light from sun, similarly it is impossible to separate Naku from Dutta! you can try.. like all the other times you'll face failure! good that you exposed the truth Kalavati! now you watch the power of Naku's love! incidentally, you have seen how strong my love can be..it was the very same love that changed Saab! and it still burns within me! but now I will but my love at the stakes! I will save Saab! and at the right time I will expose you!.. Naku points her finger at a bemused Kala...glares at Kala and leaves Dutta's den.

Scoffing Kala says, struggle and flap as much as you can! when a fish is pulled out of the ocean ,it too struggles like you! I have separated you from your ocean, your love Dutta! and I have thrown you on the bank, where till your last breathe, neither your ocean can come to you nor you can return to your ocean! so carry on squirming! mocks Kala.

Naku, Baji, Dutta

Naku sits all alone in the outdoor garden area.. churning the events in her mind. Kala's reality.. how Kala taunts her that in this fight , this time your defeat Nakusha is imminent as your are all by yourself..

Baji turns up and is troubled to see Naku on her own.. naku! what are you thinking about , sitting on your own? Naku turns to him. Baji .. she says, and he continues, you have become alone now..he means that her family has gone.. I know it's because all have abandoned you.. but surely you can't give up so easily! you love Bhau don't you? then you need to trust your love. I know that one day you will restore both love and trust in Bhau's heart once again. till then I am here for you, with you! I called you my sister in law! so I won't just abandon you! he assures her. Naku replies morosely, Bappa , you and Saab are with me , then why would I be worried? Kala's chilling words, father has gone to hell! and son is due to follow him shortly, worries her..

Baji looks down at her sadly, hey Naku! you said you won't stress then , what is occupying your mind? Naku walks away and then replies, Baji it's hard to understand who is for and against you, in this house. Here there are less off supporters and more of those who cause you to stumble... but Baji don't you worry about me, this battle is for me to fight on my own! so I will fight it by myself. besides on my account, Saab is furious with you. Baji disagrees, no Naku you mustn't think this way ! I too like yourself am Bhau's well wisher. ..its just that I can't cope with Bhau 's suffering. Baji grabs Naku's hand , but Naku! even if the whole world turns against Bhau, you and I will always remain as his friends! and we'll tell Bhau that whatever we did, we did it with his best interest in mind! yes! Naku places her hand on his hand!

Dutta, with his hands in his pocket, looks at this cosy scene from far.. Baji holding Naku's hands..Naku suddenly catches Dutta's weird look.. and looks back at him lovingly, helplessly. Baji turns back his neck and finds Dutta watching them..with a cold frigid look on his face. Baji's face falls and he briskly let's go of Naku's hands. Dutta pulls his hands out of his pocket and raises his hands to clap..and semi drunk he nears Baji and Naku clapping.. then tottering he stands before Baji and goes, friendship! loyalty! what profound thoughts, heck! here I am thinking who should I give the award to?.. out of the two of you, who is greater cheat? both of you hold a dagger in your hands; I know! let's do one thing! the person who stabs me first, I'll give him the award! Yes! and he walks away and swaggers, Baji explains, Bhau you.. Dutta completes Baji's sentence, that I don't get it! it's not like it seems Bhau!..isn't that what you were going to say Baji?.. a person whose mother cares about him so much? whose three sisters care about him so much, his only friend cares about him, his wife who cares so much about him! if that is the case..then how can so much wrong can happen to that person?.. but since childhood days Baji, I trusted you.. that you would stay by me at my every step. Today I am not sure who you're with? Baji cries out, what are you saying Bhau! I've always supported you! see!. Dutta smiles at him and moves to Baji ,and puts his hands on his shoulders , and says ,really? swear on Bappa! is that why your are more concerned about your sister in law? wow! my well wisher! Today in the name of our friendship we'll drink one peg each! it's a happy occasion Baji! I am so over joyed! you are so happy! this definitely calls for a drink! Baji rao ji.. lets drink! and he stands with folded palms between the two and turns to Naku Baji rao ji's vahini ji! will you make one peg for each of us please! okkk you won't because I am saying it, and he turns to Baji and says,you ask her, she'll listen to you! and he begans to swagger and Baji tries to support him and Dutta roars! Hey don't! and glares at an most ready to cry Baji...then he calms down and puts one of his arm around Baji's shoulders and says, ok forget it! and pulls Naku closer too and puts the other arm around Naku and says,you come too.. let's make one peg each, like before the three of us will sit together and chat.. and he takes them to his bar.

He sits on a stool. urges Naku to go behind the bar.. and taps on the stool next to him for Baji to sit on.. Naku goes to the serving side of the bar. Dutta turns to her and taps on the work top urging her to pour out the drink. Baji is really embarrassed.. she does pour the drinks. Dutta takes them and holds one out to Baji. brilliant! to our friendship! cheers.. Dutta drinks up. Baji takes it and looks unhappy and Dutta asks, drink up? oh for heaven's sake why so much ill feeling for me? what have I done? did I lie to any one? I am according to you a crazy headed guy.. loses it over trivial matters, go about drinking, stay drunk.. I tell you it's good for life to be in a drunken state ,yes.. for when one is intoxicated one speaks the truth.. all the masks fall off! a person speaks how it really is..he forces Baji to gulp his glass down.. Baji nearly chokes, then he asks Baji,tell me one thing.. when did you find out about Naku's truth? what's the matter?ok.. you are not drunk yet, hence you won't tell the truth? that's why I am saying , drink up! take a peg let it go in! and out with the truth! so now tell me , did you try to find the truth about herself,or did my wife came first to you herself to tell you her truth? Naku and Baji just stare at Dutta's face baffled at his question. episode ends, Hamlet53~ 8.7.14

Dutta reminds me of Kala in the last section of the episode.. he grills both Baji and Naku with taunts.. it's like he gets Baji drunk to get the truth out.. quite amusing as Dutta himself is not in his senses.. yet he does seem with it..

Naku shows Kala count her into the war.. Naku realizes her expression is not all that eloquent like Kala's so Naku's demonstration is the ashen milk.. speaks itself!

However Naku says what she plans to do succinctly.

The last scene is pretty expressive.. when I first saw the promos , I thought it would be a Othello jealousy/suspicion track. It was seeing them holding on to each other's hands that triggered it.. and dutta seeing them.

But then I thought.. what Dutta felt was isolation ,desolation, like he belonged to no one. After all Baji and Naku both were two people he was very close to in the past.. they had shared some warm endearing moments together.. Dutta suffers from love addiction, and being deceived by two chums close to him..

Though he is nasty to both Naku and Baji with his corrosive taunts.. he still manages to have a sitting with them.. mishal/ vinay were stars in this scene..

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben,jedy,naku, tammy ,bart,twinky

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode dutta taunts to his special relations
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice episode dutta taunts to his special relations
hi tammy, i felt sorry for him.. in his bitterness he was crying out to them.. it's these off guard moments of his that call for our sympathy .. waise kaji over dramatic acting ke us ne.. Naku on the other hand was just mummm... best she kept her mau band..😛.. thanks for reading and commenting, hammie.

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletwonderful udnaku alone ready to take biggest liar kala to task
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
kala spitting venom...she is nagin ...naku have only baji by her side...well written😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse, 😊
wonderful udnaku alone ready to take biggest liar kala to task
yes some great episodes in the making.. i too am enjoying seeing and writing about them..much love hammie.. love the dil images😃..me chuckling..happy billi is you?

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet helloo sonaaa😊
kala spitting venom...she is nagin ...naku have only baji by her side...well written😊

yes she glides and coils like a snake.. naku showed her.. baji tu such a sweetheart.. but dutta ka metre.. ghumma hoya tha.. baaware dutta..😛 uppar se drink ke nasha..
thanks for reading and commenting.. hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update hammie lion❤️