Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hellooo sona ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome UD...FR ...brought Naku to edge...Babi too leaving ...

well as kala says further on... naku now on her own.. thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค— helloo twinks..
awesome update dear..โค๏ธ.enjoyed it soo much.โค๏ธ..soo sweet of you our sweetest lion...๐Ÿค—thanks soo much for the yummy update dear..๐Ÿค—..where are you??๐Ÿค—...sweet lion..๐Ÿค—.Twinky baby will back after her exams ๐Ÿค—..will miss you all soo much๐Ÿ˜ญ..please wish & pray for your baby student hammie lion๐Ÿค—...take care...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby
๐Ÿค—
look forget about the forum for the moment. good luck for your forthcoming exams. chin up and do well..I have high expectations from you.. You have done it before! and you'll do it now as well.. thinking about you and saying a prayer for you twinky.. be blessed.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 222

25th November 2010

Dutta's den

Dutta open mouthed looks at the suspended photos of Naku moving around before.. Dutta is confused plus revolted and he grabs one picture and looks at it with hate in his eyes. The pictures blow in his face and he moves his face. He looks at one photo, fair Naku as a bride. and he pushes it aside, and yells Nakusha! She comes in carrying a tray of his food. She too looks at the hanging photos of face fair and dusky, lots of them! She is confused and Dutta looks at her through the mobile photos, and asks her irritated, what is it that you want? what exactly do you want that I become totally shattered? She slowly moves and puts the tray on the table, and then looks at him and says, why are you talking this way Saab? if you break down then I will go to pieces. Dutta moves to her and grabs her arm and pushes her to the side showing her the mobile photos of her self,what is all this? this and this! what is it then? who would do such a cruel thing to me? you can try as much as you like! put your pictures all round the house! but in my eyes you'll remain a liar and a cheat! nothing more! Naku looks at his face much confused, and says slowly, I didn't do all this! why would I do all this? Dutta fumes, I knew you would say this! because till today you have never admitted to your wrong doings! have you ever confessed to me? Saab it was my mistake, I did it, forgive me? you've never said it before, then why would you say it today? challenges Dutta. He moves to a picture of Naku and turns it around to face Naku ,take a look at this! who will play such a horrendous joke with me in my own house? tell me then huh! he roars as he crunches the picture and glares at her and grinds his teeth at her in anger and snarls, such a big cheat and lair you are! Ganpat was right , Nakusha! a woman who is disloyal to her father! how is she expected to be sincere to anyone else? Naku stares at him and moves closer to him and confesses , I admit I made a mistake, that I didn't tell you the reality of my face. But I always tried.. because I had faith in my love, I trusted that you..and Dutta yelps in angst, trust! Naku! and he turns from her and slams his palms on the wall and hangs his head down, then slowly turns to face her, don't you think the word trust, doesn't sound quite right coming from that filthy lying mouth of yours? and which love are you talking about? it's best if you don't talk about your love Naku, he taunts her... my love , he cries out and staggers a bit, and then he growls, how can you talk about love? my whole family, Aye Sahib, who reared me up since childhood! my one and only friend! because of you all of them deceived me! can this your love not see !can it? I cannot trust any relationship now! everything is finished for me now! and he trips on a lamp and it crashes to the floor ,smashing the glass shade.Dutta looks at the pieces of the shattered lamp shade and bends to pick some sharp pieces.. puts them his on his already lacerated palm and shows her his bleeding hand..this then, here is my love , you see these broken pieces, my love too is shattered in a million pieces...and he spurns them aside, Naku feels his palm Saab! and he yells hey and moves his hand away from her touch.dont try an act all caring! don't fool around with me! already you have fooled Dutta enough! Naku calmly says, I know I am at fault, every condemned person gets one chance to defend themselves. you grant every one a chance.. then why am I denied? he gives her a sided glance.. Naku begs,give me a chance to say something in my defence.. I too want to tell you my side of the story .Dutta gives her a sarcastic smile , then chuckles, people should take tips from you on how to turn a lie into truth! don't test my patience woman! and he holds one of her suspended pictures and sit it alight with his lighter, than he sets light another , and mutters,leave me alone, otherwise the way I am burning this picture, I'll set your face alight too.. Naku looks helplessly at his madness and replies,I'll leave Saab!but how is it my fault if god has made me beautiful! had it been in my power I would have wanted to be the ugliest looking girl on this earth! then would you have loved me? Dutta roars at her, again another lie! I would rather die Nakusha but I could never trust you again!he protests loudly...and he turns to leave , as Naku calls out , Saab!.. give me a chance at least! but Dutta leaves Naku in his room with her burning photos! she looks at her burning pictures .. with one charred picture near her feet.

Kala's revelation before Naku

Some clapping from behind her makes Naku turn towards the door. It's Kala clapping as she slithers toward Naku. Fantastic Nakusha! you sure have the guts to face Bhau! but have you ever wondered why all this is happening with you? you think it's your destiny that's playing these games with you? here! let me tell you this game is being controlled by someone else! Naku 's mouth drops. Kala calmly says, let me begin, had there been another girl in your position, she would have gone from Dutta Bhau's life by now. I thought you would accept your defeat! fall to your knees , cry and plead! but no! you didn't.. but it was I who wanted all this for you Nakusha!. To destroy you I conspired and plotted! did you know that? discloses Kala. Naku is shocked. Kala continues, first I wanted to learn about your secret. Then I wanted to conceal your secret. It was I who convinced everyone in the family , that before the wedding, no one will tell Dutta Bhau about your secret. Then I convinced you! that you will expose your real face to Dutta Bhau on the wedding night. What do you reckon I was thinking Nakusha? did you think I was thinking that Dutta Bhau would be captivated by your beautiful face? not at all Nakusha! you are indeed very naive ! or should I say you are rather stupid! don't you know that I always desired that Dutta Bhau's wedding night should turn into a curse for him! and that's exactly what happened. Naku is stunned by Kala's words. Kala carries on, whatever I willed , happened! that's how I had planned it! you don't seem to believe me do you Nakusha? well here take a look at these hanging pictures! Alas! every one fails to understand Kalavati. Since the day you arrived in this house! Nakusha! up till now! I have only detested you! a chit of a girl from the slums comes with her mother! and lodges in my house! wins the trust of my mother and brother! what did you think I won't be angered by seeing all this?. To keep Bhau alone ,works to my advantage! if he has a good friend in his life,it means a thorn in my side! you want to see Dutta Bhau happy? you know what I want to see? I want to see him miserable every moment in his life!

Nakusha cannot believe her ears and confused she asks, what are you saying Kala Tai? Kala replied, for the first time in my life...Kalavati has spoken the truth. Tell me who do you think, helped Supriya to ran away? I did! and put all the blame on you! how you fell apart when Bhau turned against you! FB, Naku recalls how Kala had pinned the blame on her..how Kala had slapped her before all; how Saab cried.. you spared the whole world and deceived me Nakusha!. Naku looks at Kala..who says, I felt soo peaceful! but you Nakusha! even then didn't accept your defeat! You made your place again in Bhau's life! Naku has a FB , Dutta saying.. this tranquillity, this happiness is all due to you Nakusha...will you marry me?

Kala squeezes Naku's cheeks in with her hand, and snarls, because of you Nakusha! I had to leave my own home!..Dutta's words FB .. the person who can't accept my l needs to separate me ,that one person has no place in my life.. Kala recalls Naku saying to her, Tai don't go.. Kala rattles, to stay in my own house I don't need your help or permission!.. Kala sneers, but the day when I left my house, I decided that when I return you'll be the first one I'll attack! She pokes Naku roughly on her shoulder, and you can see for yourself if, Dutta hates any one the most it's you Nakusha! when Dutta has no trust left in himself, then what is your significance Nakusha? I had decided that I will carry out such an attack! that will break the bond between Dutta and Nakusha! yes it's true Nakusha! I will never let you live in peace! Dutta's served with poisoned sweets; getting him attacked; I did all those! so I could create panic and fear in you. Who do you think orchestrated the theft of the jewellery? I did! so that conflict is created in your family! and yes! that's when I got to know that Nakusha too has a secret in her life. Your father was about to spill the beans about your reality, but your mother kept his mouth shut. But when Diwali eve arrived, and for the first time I saw your beautiful face, I felt that the whole universe was ready to help me! than I thought what shall I say? there nothing more to think, getting to know your secret made my game as easy as pie!. Poor Bhau got busy with wedding preparations! And I decided before the wedding no one will tell him the truth about your reality... but everyone else will get to know about your truth, so that when Bhau finds out your reality , he would sever relationship not only with you but every single person in the family! poor Aye Sahib, she took got entangled in my web, she agreed, that before the wedding you will not tell Dutta Bhau anything, because if you had told him the truth Nakusha ,then such a big catastrophe that shook the foundations of this household wouldn't have happened!. Just remember one thing Nakusha! whenever you make an attempt to veer towards Dutta..this is what I shall do thwart your efforts.Kala points to the hanging pictures! any time you try , I shall remind Dutta Bhau, what a big lair and cheat you are! Naku turns to Kala and says, but Saab is your brother.. and Kala flies at her in rage and grabs her arms and yells, Dutta cannot be my brother!my father's murderer's son cannot be my brother! that Damoder has not died but once , but a thousand times! He begged for his son's forgiveness but never managed to get it! father has gone to hell! now the son will too!Naku glares at her. An amused Kala says, you lost your tongue then Nakusha? you must be wondering why I have told you the truth today? it's so you are aware that your fight is not with your destiny, but with Kalavati! The thing is if victory comes easily, then the fun of winning is lost. Now that you know about my truth, you will try your utmost to defeat me, but you will be unsuccessful! do you know why? it's because this time there's no one with you.. neither your family , my family , nor Dutta Bhau! or Dutta Bhau's right hand man Baji ! this time you are all by your self! you will squirm and ask for mercy from your god for your Dutta! and I will be celebrating! because now there will be more excitement in this game! and she puts a lighter under Dutta and Naku's recent marriage picture...see Nakusha just like this I will burn every happiness of your life! from now the colour of your life will be exactly like this ashes! do you understand ? Naku looks in horror at Kala. episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 7.7.14

Fantastic episode.. both brother and sister, full of aggression , brimming with burning hatred.

There is betrayal of trust. Dutta feels cheated by Nakusha.

Nakusha feels cheated when she finds out the truth about Kala's heinous deeds.

Kala is passionate about a fair war, she lays her cards on the table for Naku to see.. in the hope that Naku will give her utmost in the war.

Dutta is the focus of interest for both women. For Nakusha it's his happiness . For Kala it's bringing in sorrow in his life..

In Kala , to me I see a certain jealousy of the strong bond of Naku and Babi.. the relationship between daughter and mother. A relationship that Kala along the years missed out with Aye Sahib ,due to the arrival of Dutta..

Kala's revelation before Naku has certainly kick started the docile Nakusha. That Naku is Dutta's shield of protection.. will now be further put to use, as Naku will focus on being Dutta's BG..

N,B thanks for reading the previous wu. Fassben, sona, twinky, bart, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so now nakku will know from whom she is fighting
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

so now nakku will know from whom she is fighting
helloo my clever partner..๐Ÿ‘.. hummm naku ka kawab i yet have to see was so busy since two days..
good to see you,much love hammie

Word Count: 0

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie, was wondering where u were ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dutta admits to his luv now shattered into million pieces.. He gives naku no leeway whatsoever. How will naku prove her innocence or rather her luv except wait for her time.
Kala,s spectacle spin adding fuel to the burning inferno. like kala even i thought any other girl in naku,s position would have given up n left.
But her stunning revelations has shook naku beyond words, she,s dumbstruck with the hatred n evility of kalavati. It isnt easy for naku to digest the fact that bhao,s pet sis backstabbing him. But naku is helpless against this onslaught.
It was a call for war from kala to naku, no more battles to be won.
Awaiting naku,s reply, Thank you hammie, your footnote adds to the brilliance of the episode.

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aweee Hammie lion..๐Ÿค—...thanks soo much for your sweeet blessings& wishes dear..๐Ÿค—..feeling blessed.๐Ÿค—..sweetest teacher...๐Ÿค—...twinky baby hearing some roars...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—...sweet hammie lion...๐Ÿค—Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie, was wondering where u were ๐Ÿ˜Š well i was NOT on this forum. was else where..
Dutta admits to his luv now shattered into million pieces.. He gives naku no leeway whatsoever. How will naku prove her innocence or rather her luv except wait for her time.
Kala,s spectacle spin adding fuel to the burning inferno. like kala even i thought any other girl in naku,s position would have given up n left. hard for me to accept, but only one answer .. looks like naku does love dutta.
But her stunning revelations has shook naku beyond words, she,s dumbstruck with the hatred n evility of kalavati. It isnt easy for naku to digest the fact that bhao,s pet sis backstabbing him. But naku is helpless against this onslaught. i think she probably understands kala reason for hating bhau..
It was a call for war from kala to naku, no more battles to be won.
Awaiting naku,s reply, Thank you hammie, your footnote adds to the brilliance of the episode.
thanks for contributing to this thread..bart much love hammie.

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...war in open between kala & naku๐Ÿ˜Š
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
ab khula asli raaz ...kala is witch no 1..๐Ÿ˜ก.naku know's it...she will make her life hell...naku is a tough nut...loved the ud