* IshRa Scene of the Day * : 6th February, 2014 (with Pics)!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

IshRa...the name of the lovebirds...who didn't fly together with love even for once. But, fate has found a way to unite them. Now, in spite of their unwillingness they have to be together and this togetherness will bring love between them.

Well, coming to the IshRa scene of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene for today is : Raman-Ishita talk scene about the ring and shopping for marriage. Dulha shadi se naraz phir bhi shopping ke liye dulhann ko saath lena chata hain😆! Again, I am wondering is Raman starting to like Ishu? Anyways, again Ishu won with her talks with Ramz😆!!

For your convenience pics put below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do share your opinions too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think he found a corner for her
and plus he was staring at her so much in the.engagement
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah- he has calmed down a lot ,and there is progress seen in their relationship!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, their relationship is progressing. And that is mostly from Raman's side, though Ishu is also calm nowadays. Also, liking that Raman doesn't react much to her stubbornness.
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he is certainly looks at her more that he did before and looks like he likes the idea of marrying Ishu now. I am sure Ruhi's words must have had an effect on him too...just that fact Ruhi loves her so much...!!
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For me it was Ishita - Mumma scene 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea cute scene! Love Ishra! :)