Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mysha

Thanks guys..but title credit to Ryan (SherlockHouse) 👍🏼

I'v added Chevi's ElliSa vid link too. Chev i'm almost finished writing my review ..will post it once I get back..gotta go now. see u all later tonight!

Awww.. love you myshu! Laters! 🤗

Congratulations on the new FC guys 🥳 More love and more power to Elli and Ellians 🤗

Usne abhi tak tweet nahin kiya Shera should leave Salman and take care of Elli 😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow congrats for the new Fairyland 🥳
superb title pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani 😃
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

wow congrats for the new Fairyland 🥳
superb title pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani 😃

Hi Sita ji 🤗 Thank you for liking the video (saw your comment only now on the last thread) 😛
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Hi Sita ji 🤗 Thank you for liking the video (saw your comment only now on the last thread) 😛

I really loved the background score of Tose Naina laage re...i was totally into another world while watching it...plz do post the link to salman and Elli on twitter...we hv to make this EliSa vdo a rage 😛
BeingChevi thumbnail

I really loved the background score of Tose Naina laage re...i was totally into another world while watching it...plz do post the link to salman and Elli on twitter...we hv to make this EliSa vdo a rage 😛

For the moment, video taking the backseat - will post it to Elli after she tells us she's okay and comes online again

Thank you for liking the songs 😛

And congo shongo for turning Purple 😃
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Yup we all can understand what Elli will b going thru rite now ...it was def a scary experience ..esp the way that stalker behaved with her mother...i hope her management company provides her sum security also ...she must b feeling really low and shocked rite now :(
BeingChevi thumbnail

Yup we all can understand what Elli will b going thru rite now ...it was def a scary experience ..esp the way that stalker behaved with her mother...i hope her management company provides her sum security also ...she must b feeling really low and shocked rite now :(

Yeah 😕 That is sooo sooo freaky 😕 Especially if you're a newbie but I'm sure measures will be taken henceforth.. well I hope 😊
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys ye salman kaha tha jab hamari elli ko koi pareshan kar raha tha use ake kehna chiye tha ki khabardar agar meri elli ko hath lagaya to
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you mysha ji for creating a wonderful AT. Really wonderful.
Chevi ji watching ur video umpteen times. Breathtaking.

What news is this of a stalker? Elli has not yet tweeted. Saw video of who is stalking elli avram?
 The video at the end says what has salman to say about this? Really salman should help elli. (As they are good friends). 
Hope she tweets us soon that she is safe.
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Thank you mysha ji for creating a wonderful AT. Really wonderful.

Chevi ji watching ur video umpteen times. Breathtaking.

What news is this of a stalker? Elli has not yet tweeted. Saw video of who is stalking elli avram?
 The video at the end says what has salman to say about this? Really salman should help elli. (As they are good friends). 
Hope she tweets us soon that she is safe.

dey showed  stalker video  kya ?