Secret of the Coffin- Part 1 (May 30)

anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Secret of the Coffin- Part 1 aired on May 30

Last night's show started with a guy jumping the fence of a house and rings the doorbell. One of the servant staff of the house opens the door and this guy asks him that he want to meet Jack. A maid comes down and says that Jack died last night at 10:30 pm and right now his funeral service is going on in the graveyard.

We are shown the funeral service and everyone putting mud on the coffin. This guy goes there and tells them to stop funeral. Everyone thinks he is mad and asks him to go away. But he insists that the coffin doesn't have dead body. Peter (Catherine's brother) says that he has put the dead body inside the coffin himself. Anyways they open and find the dead body inside the coffin. That guy still believes that the guy inside the coffin is not Jack but his family members say he is.

At CID special bureau office Ajatshatru is working on something and Tejali tells him that she is going back to Pune to join her duty. Ajatshatru tells her that she is transferred to special bureau and she is happy.

At Jack's home, Catherine (his wife) is crying and maid is asking her to eat something. A servant informs her that a guy named Vipul has come to meet her. Catherine and Peter find that this is the same guy who tried to stop funeral. Peter is angry. Vipul says Jack is alive and all this is drama. He is sure that Jack's dead body is not in the coffin. He tells them to call police and dig the coffin again. Peter, Vipul and a policeman dig the coffin again and when they open can't find Jack's dead body inside. Catherine is shocked. Policeman says that they should handover the case to CID special bureau (Why special bureau?? I thought they only dealt with old cases.)

Ajatshatru asks Vipul if he is a tantrik or else how could he predict that jack's dead body wouldn't be inside the coffin. Vipul says that when he was at City hospital few days back, he heard a guy talking on the phone about Jack and that he would die on 20th May at 10:00 so prepare a death certificate soon and then they would take his body away. Pratap and Ajatshatru are not very convinced with Vipul's story. They think that someone dug the coffin and took the dead body.

Pratap and team go to the graveyard in search for more clues. He scolds the watcher there for not doing his duty properly. Gargi finds some footprints near Jack's coffin and Jasmine finds a button and earring. Gargi says that earring is the same, which Vipul was wearing.

They go to Vipul's house to interrogate him. Pratap asks if that earring is his? Vipul shows them his earrings, which he had in the house. Then Jasmine searches his closet for shirts with missing button. She finds a shirt with similar button but can't find any missing buttons. Vipul is mad at them for suspecting him. He says someone is trying to put all blame on him. Gargi then checks his shoes size and matches it with the prints they got near Jack's coffin. It matches well. Vipul tells them that he went to the graveyard twice one to stop the funeral and another with policeman to dig the coffin so his footprints are bound to be there. CID team goes from there.

Pratap and team are in the jeep discussing this case. Tejali doubts Jack's family. Gargi doubts if Jack really is alive. Pratap gets a call from Ajatshatru asking the team to go to Jack's house immediately. Catherine tells them that Jack is alive and they got a tape from someone. Pratap puts the tape and it says " Catherine if you need your husband alive come to Madh island fort on 28th May with 1.5 crore and don't inform CID special bureau". Then her husband screams, "Catherine help me. Give them the money. CID team asks if it is her husband's voice and she says it is.

CID special team goes to Madh island fort before time in mufti. They take their positions in the fort and watch with binoculars. They see Catherine's car coming. After a while Pratap sees a black van. He alerts everyone. The van stops near Catherine and throw a sack; takes a turn and drive off, Pratap jumps in front of the van and shoots. He run behind the van and shoots a lot of bullets but can't catch it. The van drives off. Catherbice is about to open that sack but Ajatshatru stops her and asks Pratap to open it (Ajatshatru is becoming very lazy. Can't do anything himself.πŸ˜†) Pratap opens the sack and find Jack's body inside. Catherine screams.

Concluding part tonight.

It's sad that they didn't show what that poison was in last week's show. I am really curious to know. πŸ˜”
Edited by bluepink - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax dear for the update.πŸ‘
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks bluepink I missed the CID SB this week so looking ofrward to seeing how this case concluded. I shall try to see if I can catch the rerun.
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks bluepink!!!!!!! its really cool , HAVE YOU SEEN CONCLUDING PART COZ I HAVE MISSED BOTHπŸ˜‰ PLEASE POST!