Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you should start a fanfic! it's amazing
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahi565

Pt #2:

Draupadi:I shouldn't hate you but why should I love you either, arjuna? Should I love you so that each and every time you hurt me? All these years you have just cheated me arjuna and all these years I have just waited for you.but I don't think that you even had any time to think about me or my plight. No one has ever seen me this way arjuna, no one has seen me crying but I don't know why suddenly you have made my life so painful.
Arjuna:please don't say this draupadi, your words kill me.i love you draupadi and I have no shame in admitting in front of you that I love subhadra but even it is not untrue that there is no woman whom I have loved as much or more than you.
Draupadi:I want to believe each and every word of your arjuna but I don't know why arjuna you have pained me so much that I can't trust you anymore. Please arjuna I request you to leave.
(Desolated by this just when arjuna is about to leave subhadra enters)
(Subhadra smiles towards arjuna and starts starring draupadi)
Arjuna:subhadra, why are you smiling and starring at draupadi?
Subhadra:nothing arjuna, just remembering elder brother krishna's description for his sakhi."of eyes like lotus petals and smile which even makes the greatest archer bow"how true it was.your wife is even more beautiful than my imagination.
(Subhadra comes towards draupadi)
Subhadra:I am sorry sister, I am sorry if I hurt you.believe me I am not here to be your co-wife, I have no competition with you, I want to be your sister not your co-wife.
Draupadi: ( with affection towards subhadra) even you are very beautiful subhadra and I am not angry on you , I am angry on someone else. You are my sister and you don't have to apologise for anyone's mistake.
Subhadra:no sister please don't be angry on arjuna, it is not his fault.you are his queen, his first love no one can take your place in his life and the only reason he married me was to protect me.
Draupadi:(shocked) to protect you?
Subhadra:yes sister, to protect me .if he wouldn't have married me, elder brother balram would have made me marry duryodhan.he protected me from marrying him.he is still your arjuna.and believe me he is not ignorant towards you, infact he is crazy about you, I don't know how many times he have described you to me.
(Disheartened draupadi walk towards arjuna)
Draupadi:I am sorry arjuna, I shouldn't have reacted this way but really subhadra is a sweet heart, if she wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have been able to forgive you so easily.
Arjuna:I knew draupadi, I knew you would understand.
(Arjuna and draupadi keeps smiling towards each other)
(Subhadra smiles , walks out and shuts the door)

Sorry if I crossed any limit and I hope no one is offended.

WOOOWWW!!!!!!!!
this is exactly wat i imagined when i read about subhadra apologizing to draupathi!!!!!
u are amazing dear!!!!
hats off!!!!
awesome description!!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THIS was exactly what was suppossed to be shown it was awesome😊.
Now that CVs are distorting the story line I guess we should post stories and just be contended.
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i love arjuna draupadi ❀️ they are my fav couple...
Beautiful OS ❀️i loved the way subhadra apologized 😊 well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
Plz continue πŸ˜›
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good OS..wait for the next πŸ‘
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome os... both d parts wer beautiful... arjun-draupadi emotions wer awesome.. subhi-she s soo cute... she made draupadi understand d situation... superb...
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sankadevimaha

Awesome os... both d parts wer beautiful... arjun-draupadi emotions wer awesome.. subhi-she s soo cute... she made draupadi understand d situation... superb...

Thnx 😊

Word Count: 1