arjuna and draupadi OS

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, this is my first trial on my fav couple arjuna and draupadi, I really wanted to do this since a very long time and I'll continue this only if no is offended . seriously it is a request plz don't be offended as I am a little partial to arjuna and draupadi.it is not to OFFEND anyone๐Ÿ˜Š

Scene:arjuna and subhadra returns to indraprasth after arjuna's exile

Yudhishtira: (takes arjuna aside with him)I am really happy for you and subhadra, arjun.But the one I am more worried about now is draupadi, she is at her worst ever since she have heard you getting married to subhadra. She is ignoring every one and not eating anything, I am really worried about her.please go and make her understand.

(Anguished at hearing this arjuna enters draupadi's chamber)
(Angry and tearful stood the fiery princess in front of the window with her unrestricted hairs unnoticing arjuna)
(There is a strange feeling of happiness on arjuna's face as sees his love after so many years)

Arjuna:may I come in?
Draupadi:(turning her face towards arjuna full of agony and with choked voice) I didn't expected you here, go where your heart is.
Arjuna:I am there where my heart is.
Draupadi:please go arjuna, I don't even wish to see you or talk to you.
Arjuna:please don't be angry draupadi.believe me I didn't wanted to hurt you.
Draupadi:Believe you...believe you arjuna? What do you and govind think? Am I a fool? Govind says that I am his dear sakhi and what does he do, he gets you married to his sister, not any other woman in this world but his own sister.don't try to fool me and plz go.
Arjuna:no draupadi, madhav is not be blamed it was my decision to elope with subhadra.just say and I'll leave subhadra to dwarka.
Draupadi:And what do you think govind will hug you for that? And it's not only about subhadra, were 2 wives not sufficient for you that you wanted another.don't look shocked arjuna, what do you think I'll not come to know about uloopi and chitrangada? But really arjuna I thank you for bringing subhadra here.if you haven't brought her here, how would I come to know that how much you respect my words and my love for you.i have learned my importance in your life arjuna.
Arjuna:I am really sorry draupadi, i didn't wanted to hurt you.i really love you and believe me my love has not died for you, I love you as much as i loved you before my exile or even more than that.you are my life .
Draupadi:Arjuna for god sake don't make fun of my love, I know how much you respect it.you left me in the name of honour and rule but you did what ever you wished.what do you think I didn't longed for you? But I know you will never understand it.just go away from me, I hate you.
Arjuna:(with anger comes close to her) please don't ever say that you hate me b'coz you know you can't.
Sorry for any mistake and I really hope no one is offended.

Edited by mahi565 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahiii its beautiful plzz continue soon plzzz...grt job mahi ๐Ÿ‘
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi this is sweet and simple.. all smiles.. good job and pls continue ๐Ÿ‘
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Can feel Draupadi's anguish. Please continue with the story. Would love to read more.๐Ÿ‘
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reallly...
its sooo goood!!!!
i could feel the anger of draupathi!!!!
nice...
do continue!!!!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow mahi its sooo beautiful โค๏ธ plazzz continue๐Ÿ˜›
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pt #2:
Draupadi:I shouldn't hate you but why should I love you either, arjuna? Should I love you so that each and every time you hurt me? All these years you have just cheated me arjuna and all these years I have just waited for you.but I don't think that you even had any time to think about me or my plight. No one has ever seen me this way arjuna, no one has seen me crying but I don't know why suddenly you have made my life so painful.
Arjuna:please don't say this draupadi, your words kill me.i love you draupadi and I have no shame in admitting in front of you that I love subhadra but even it is not untrue that there is no woman whom I have loved as much or more than you.
Draupadi:I want to believe each and every word of your arjuna but I don't know why arjuna you have pained me so much that I can't trust you anymore. Please arjuna I request you to leave.
(Desolated by this just when arjuna is about to leave subhadra enters)
(Subhadra smiles towards arjuna and starts starring draupadi)
Arjuna:subhadra, why are you smiling and starring at draupadi?
Subhadra:nothing arjuna, just remembering elder brother krishna's description for his sakhi."of eyes like lotus petals and smile which even makes the greatest archer bow"how true it was.your wife is even more beautiful than my imagination.
(Subhadra comes towards draupadi)
Subhadra:I am sorry sister, I am sorry if I hurt you.believe me I am not here to be your co-wife, I have no competition with you, I want to be your sister not your co-wife.
Draupadi: ( with affection towards subhadra) even you are very beautiful subhadra and I am not angry on you , I am angry on someone else. You are my sister and you don't have to apologise for anyone's mistake.
Subhadra:no sister please don't be angry on arjuna, it is not his fault.you are his queen, his first love no one can take your place in his life and the only reason he married me was to protect me.
Draupadi:(shocked) to protect you?
Subhadra:yes sister, to protect me .if he wouldn't have married me, elder brother balram would have made me marry duryodhan.he protected me from marrying him.he is still your arjuna.and believe me he is not ignorant towards you, infact he is crazy about you, I don't know how many times he have described you to me.
(Disheartened draupadi walk towards arjuna)
Draupadi:I am sorry arjuna, I shouldn't have reacted this way but really subhadra is a sweet heart, if she wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have been able to forgive you so easily.
Arjuna:I knew draupadi, I knew you would understand.
(Arjuna and draupadi keeps smiling towards each other)
(Subhadra smiles , walks out and shuts the door)

Sorry if I crossed any limit and I hope no one is offended.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi its awesome๐Ÿ‘ lovely updt โค๏ธ
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@mahi di nyc OS...ur first attempt is really good...
Draupadi's words reflects her emotions...Good going...update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update mahii ๐Ÿ˜Š continue further :))