Feedback on Discussion Boards

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All,

hope everyone is well. i just wanted to ask you all if you found having the discussion board every week interesting or not. It is just that there have not been many responses this week, and in the first week everyone contributed a lot. therefore i was thinking that are you all getting bored of the discussion board or would like different topics to come up?

if any of you have any ways of making this discussion board idea more interesting or have any interesting topics, be sure to email myself, sree or innocentindian ...we would love to hear your opinions. after all, this is your forum and you guys make it all the worthwhile.

would appreciate your feedback very much.

thanks

Moderator and Viewbie Group, IF

Edited by Aloo_gobi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi aloo gobi,

I think the discussions are great and the topics that have come up are enthralling. I think the response has been of high quality. Sometimes you need to go by quality and not quantity.

Maybe the time gaps between topics are not enough and you may want to do it bi weekly instead of weekly or better start a poll and see what the other members think is enough time. This may also present people lot more time to pen their thoughts .

Hope this makes sense.

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Aloogobi,

I think the Discussion Board has been very interesting, and like someone wrote quality is better than quantity.

Maybe some members were busy and did not find the time to write.The discrepancy in the telecast time could also be the reason.Many countries are a week/month behind and depend on the updates to understand and discuss.Everyone seemed to be conversant with the first topic...."Simran being true to her identity".But the topic on"Qualities inherited by Astha and Sia" brought some different thoughts to my mind before and after I saw the actual episodes.

How about posting a new topic every alternate friday? As I understand all over the world Zee and most other channels do not telecast serials on the weekend(Fri-Sun in India and South East Asia and Thurs to Sat in the US).Maybe it will give the viewers some time to think and write.

Some members may suggest more time limit.See what the majority has to say.

Do keep up the good work,Aloogobi! It's interesting to read and know a variety of ideas and thoughts on diverse topics from our own people all over the world.

Cheers,

Akshata

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

We would definitely look into the suggestions made by you all...We will keep you posted.... Akshata, you can reply to the old topics even now...We have not closed them...

Moderator and Viewbie Group, IF

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago