jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
pt20:pg1
pt21:pg6
Pt22:pg12
pt23:pg19
pt24:pg25 pt25:pg31 pt26:pg38 pt27:pg45 pt28-pg51 pt29:pg57 pt30:pg63 pt31:pg68
pt32:pg75 pt33:pg81 pt34:pg88 pt35:pg95 pt36:pg101 pt37:pg108 pt38-pg114 pt39:pg121 pt40:pg129 pt41:pg136

Because of the love and affection thrown on my FF this FF has reached it's 2nd thread.I'm really thank ful 2 u all.Plz continue supporting my FF.
</div>
Thread 1:

Thread3

Is pyar ko kya naam doon Season3 Part 20

I dedicate this part to Asrnkkgsr as she is the first one who almost guessed the reason (Though not exactly correct)behind Radhika's revenge.I dedicate this to fatima_FM also as she was the first one who guessed that though Radhika was related to Sheetal it could't be a mother-daughter relationship.

<font size="4">I'm sad that Bubbly's come back did not make any impact on the readers.None of the readers mentioned about her.</font>

Radhika:I'm angry with your dad..i mean my father in law because he broke my choti maa's heart.
Aarav:Choti maa?Who is she?
RADHIKA:Sheetal...her name is Sheetal.She used to love him a lot.But he cheated on her for your mom Khushi.
Aarav was shocked.
Aarav:No...i'm sure that it's just a misunderstanding.My dad cannot cheat or hurt anyone.He loves only my mom.He is a gentleman and he cannot break a lady's heart.And Sheetal mom...no..I won't call her mom anymore.Sheetal is someone who adopted me from the orphanage to use me against my dad for acquiring his money.
RADHIKA:No.Your father broke my choti maa's heart.

Aar:No Radhika.You are misunderstanding dad.Dad has not cheated Sheetal mom.He never loved her.So he broke up with her.That time my mom was'nt there in his life.So it's not for my mom that he broke up with Sheetal .And Sheetal is a fraud.She did a lot of drama in our house for money.She stooped so low by accusing dad responsible for her pregnancy and my birth.

R:Stop it Aarav.Never utter a word against my choti Maa.I trust her completely.It's choti Maa who brought me up after my parents' demise.I considered you as my best friend.But later I realised that you are the son of choti maa's enemy.Her enemy is my enemy.Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada is my enemy and since you are his son you are also my enemy.
Aarav was broken completely.Her words hurt him a lot.
RADHIKA:Slowly slowly Arnav Singh Raizada will see his son's life getting destroyed.
Radhika went to bed and fell asleep.
Aarav lost his sleep.
His heart cried thinking about his moments with Radhika right from their initial days of friendship.His tears fell down.
'Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai
Beete lamhein humein jab bhi yaad aate hai
Beete lamheinnn..'{Train}
Aarav remembered the mother-son reltionship he shared with Sheetal.

He thought painfully:I considered you my mom.But your love was fake.That time I forgave you because you did'nt harm me.You just tried to leave me with the lovely Raizadas and vanish with money.But now you have used my Radhika to destroy my family.How could you do this Sheetal mom?I hate to call you mom.

Khushi was tense.
Arnav:Khushi..are you not sleeping?
KHUSHI:How can i sleep Arnavji?I'm tense about Aarav.Did Aarav realize Radhika's true colour?Did she tell him the truth?She must have..right Arnav?
ARNAV:She may not reveal it so soon.She is cunning.She trapped Aarav.Can't believe that Radhika is that sort of a girl.I know her since 5 years.But I never knew her true colour.If so I never would let her come closer to Aarav.

The next morning..
All were in the dining room to have breakfast.Aarav and Radhika came.Arnav and Khushi looked at Aarav to know his condition.
Aarav thought:No one should know the truth.They will be really sad.
Radhika was tense:If Aarav tell them the truth all my plans would be spoiled.

<div></a>

Aarav pretended to be happy.He smiled.

Aar:Why are dad and mom staring at me?

Khushi:Aarav,you are alright?

Aar:Ya mom.I just got married.You know how happy I am.

Khushi smiled.

Khushi whispered in Arnav's ears:I think Radhika has'nt told him the truth.He looks very happy.
ARNAV:Yes,i also think so.

Radhika had a wicked smile on her face.
Radhika served food.
Anjali:Radhika only made break fast.
Devayani:Radhika cooks so well.The food is very tasty.Right Khushi?
Khushi tried hard to smile.
KHUSHI:Yes.
Anjali:Khushiji is an expert in cooking.Radhika can get tips from her.
Radhika smiled at Khushi.Khushi was irritated.
R:Mom,Aarav always praises your jalebies.Will you teach me how to make jalebies?
Khushi put a fake smile on her face:Why not?I will teach my daughter in law everything.

Khushi stared at Radhika:I will teach you everything.
Radhika smirked.
Akash:Radhika's cooking is really good.Right Arnav bhai?
Arnav stared at Radhika and said:Yes.I'm happy that my son got a wife like Radhika.She will prepare his favourite dishes.The way to the man's heart is through his stomach.Right?
Anjali:Yes.Radhika cooks really well.So she could enter Aarav's heart very fast.
Arshi giggled:Before tasting her food itself,Aarav bhaiya fell for her.Their love story started during their college days.
Everyone laughed.
Khushi smiled:True love does'nt need food to enter a man's heart.Only true love lasts.
Khushi smiled looking at Radhika.Radhika was irritated,but she pretended to be smiling.
Khushi made her sit:Radhika...you are our family member now.You sit and eat food.
Khushi served her food with a smile.Aarav was not at all able to smile even for the sake of others.

Khushi and Arnav were together in their room.
KHUSHI:Everyone thinks that it's a luck to get an ideal daughter in law like Radhika.
No one knows the truth.
Arnav:Right Khushi.If our family members come to know the truth they will be heart broken.Because within a limited time Radhika has captured everyone's heart.
Khushi became upset.

K:Yes.But we cannot keep them in darkness always.They have the right to know what is really happening in Aarav's life.Because they all love him like we love him.
What if we expose her?
"Then tell them the truth".
They heard Radhika's voice.Radhika was standing at the door way.
Arnav and Khushi were shocked.
She entered their room.
RADHIKA:Then you tell others that i'm fooling them.But be carefull.They won't believe you.Because i have made them believe in me.They have full faith in me.
KHUSHI:They won't disbelieve us.
Radhika smiled.
RADHIKA:I told you..you can't stop our wedding.Because Aarav cannot live without me.You people did'nt believe it.But then what happened?Could you do anything?No...i was right.This time also i will not go wrong.I'm telling that if you try to tell the truth to others you both may be misunderstood by others.
Arnav was really irritated:Radhika!
RADHIKA:Don't shout Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.
Arnav and Khushi felt upset.Because Radhika has always called Arnav 'uncle'.But now she called him by his name in a rude tone.
KHUSHI:You can't always fool people.One day you will get exposed.
RADHIKA:I don't care.
She left the room.
KHUSHI:Arnav..what kind of a girl is she?
Arnav could't speak as he was extremely irritated.
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am 1st after a long long time 😳
Loved the update
I wish arhi tells everyone or aarav confides in his parents
Looking forward to the next update
Edited by crazyfanofdsdv - 10 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee part👏
i hope Arshi tells everyone n d family abt radhika😡
waiting for d nxt part😊
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of al, thank u so much for dedicating this part to me and fatima dr.. M realy overwhelmed. Secondly, congratz on new thread for this FF. Then, coming to the update, i really got irritated of this Radhika... Behaving the same way like her choti maa, sheetal. Sheetal trained her wel d same way lyk Aarav in d past... Wel, is Sheetal gonna make an entry in tis FF? M just curious... Hope Arshi wil do somethng do make Radhika realise d truth... Feeling bad for Aarav. Thank u so mch once again for d update dedication as wel as PM.Edited by Asrnkkgsr - 10 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread
Awesome update
Thanks for pm me
ipktouch thumbnail
nice update...so this was the case...sheetal brainwashed radhika very lately after knowing that she was loving Aarav right?what kind of lady was that sheetal?! Aarav was upset and he atleast could have shared with arnav and kushi...waiting for the next update...
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Thanks for the pm 
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread 🥳 ...
Awesome up date...
Omg radhika is related sheetal 😲 ...she is here to take revenge...
poor arav...feeling bad 4 him...
I didn't liked when radhika smirked...it only suits for ASR...radhika copied arnav's style 😡
thanks 4 the pm 🤗
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new thread 😃
loved the update
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update