flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Bani's Birthday Prep thread
RES For Write Up- coming soon

Colour Scheme: Light Shades of Pink (Bani's Fav)

Theme: Surprise Party which Reet, Preet, Poorvika and Me are planning. We have ALL her favourite celebs coming to her party. 

Write Up and Layout: Done 

Graphics: Preet<<<< Done!!! and boy are they amazing <3 

Sending PM's: Done by avani, reet, poorvika

Status: Write up is done and all dividers added - awaiting graphics and any other messages
Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Messages From My Side:
..Sangu...

hai hai main marjaawa meri bb jaan ka happyvaala birthday hai aaj...

wow mein itni khush hun re...

lo karlo baath saara din mein bad-bad karthi hun aur ab tujhe wish karne ke liye koi shabdh nahi mill rahe hai ...okkki let me try..

errrmmm okki  

*thinking*

*thinking*

mil gaya 

First of all a bada vala jhappi and a bada vala kissy to u bb... 
Happy Birthday re and may god give all the happiness to u ...May ur birthday bring each special thing that u have waited 4 & everyday ahead holds lots of happiness in store...

have a rocking birthday...

Aur yeh ley mera gift

Wishes from
SB aka Sangu...

PheonixRadar

Hi!

This is my message for Bani.

Hey, Bani girl! Happy Birthday, love! I miss you, and am sorry for not keeping in touch for so long.
Wish you the very best and a new year ahead! I wish that you find strength, love, happiness, and lots of experience, be it good or bad. After all, everything is a part and parcel of life.
Don't forget to be yourself, and live your life to the fullest. Don't change because people don't like you, because they don't know what's best in you. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, after all you learn from them.

Loads of love and hugs,
Annie
flirtatious. thumbnail

WRITE UP!!!!

First Post

Chanel: Guys is everything ready?

Preet: Stop stressing girl, we have been planning this for so long!!

Chanel: Hopefully but its my TWINS birthday, this surprise party better be amazing!

*Reet walks in*

Reet: Wait what? Whats happening here??

Poorvika: Oh god! Reet how can you forget whose birthday it is! 😲

Reet: Uff, exams are going on naah 

Preet: Lets get you to remember...ok?

Reet: Okay.

Chanel: Ok, so she is my TWIN. Like we lost each other in a kumb ka mela. IF reunited us...just saying. 

Poorvika: Right Chotti. I'm sure that happened. 🤪 She lurvs Barun Sobti, like she would take a bullet for the guy. It's worrying 😕

Preet: And well she's the perfect Punjabi. She can speak amazing Punjabi...unlike some *cough* Avani *cough*

Chanel: Hey!! My Punjabi is perfect 🤔 And just like me, she adores Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 

Reet: Don't worry, now I remember! 😆 It's our beautiful Bani's birthday today!!! 

Chanel: OMG OMG OMG. Guys the birthday girl is coming in 10 minutes, she just texted me. 😕

Poorvika: Oh god. Calm down Chotti. Ok all the guests are outside right?

Preet: Hehehe yep. As Bani comes we'll surprise her and then she can meet her very excited, and famous, guests. 

Reet: Ok. Lets go hide as well. When she opens the door then we scream surprise!! Shurli, don't get to excited and jump out early!

Chanel: But this is so exciting!!

Credits:
Chanel (Avani)
Preet: Graphics 
Reet
Poorvika

All credit for the fabulous graphics go to the amazing Preet who made them in such a short notice!

Second Post

*Bani comes into the house*

Bani: Hello? Hello? Umm ok, where is everyone?

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!

Bani: Oh My Gosh! 😲😲😲 What is happening here?!?

Chanel: Happy Birthday Babe!!!!

Reet: Surprise!! 🥳

Bani: WOW! When did you even plan this! 😳 Where are all the guest though? 

Poorvika: Come outside, lets go meet your to your guests. 

Preet: I think you'll be excited to see them all 😆

Chanel: Bani Bani, come outside!!

Bani: Avani stop jumping around . Your more excited than me!

*Out of nowhere, one of Bani's favourite actors, Ranveer Singh comes infront of her*

Ranveer: Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Bani: WHAT?!?!? Ranveer Singh? 

Poorvika: Oh Ranveer, umm where is your 'alleged' girlfriend? 😳

Deepika: I'm right here! Sorry, someone just told me this hilarious joke. 😆By the way- I am not dating any of my co stars! 😳

Deepika: Bani...there you are! This is an amazing party sweetheart!! Happy Birthday Gorgeous  🤗

Bani: OMG  I love you so so so much Deepika <3 Your amazing

Reet: Shurli, I think Salman has arrived. 

Bani: WHAT!!! Sa-sa- Salman Khan 😲

Chanel: I still love SRK more 🥱

*Salman walks up to the girls*

Salman: Hey Bani!! Happy Birthday Gorgeous! Lets dance!!!!

Poorvika: She will come dance later, she has to meet all her guests first!! 

Bani: More guests? Did you guys just invite all of Bollywood to my party!?! I seriously can't believe this!!  

Chanel: *whispers to the others* Not just Bollywood 😉

Preet: *angrily whispers to Avani* Shshhh. 

Reet: GUYS GUYS- Who's the hottest girl in the world. Oh Desi Girl oh Desi Girl! 

Bani: PRIYANKA CHOPRA 😲

Preet: Let's go say Hi

*girls go to Priyanka Chopra, one of Bani's favorites*

Priyanka: Hello Beautiful Bani!! Happy Birthday amazing <3 

Preet: Um guys...anyone know where our singer is?

Poorvika: She's backstage!

Reet: Look! She's about are starting right now!!

Bani: Who's singing?

Chanel: Don't worry you will love her..I think 😳

*The Singer comes on stage*

Bani: OH MY GOD!! Rhianna 

Preet: Yees!! I knew she loved her!!

Chanel: No we didn't actually. 😳 I just guessed- I love her so I figured my twin would too. 

Preet: Let's dance people <3 

Poorvika: No can do! Guys Bhaago!!!

Chanel: What! Why? What Happened!! Please don't kill me..I'm too young to die 😕

Preet: Ssshhh crazy 🥱 Milkha has arrived!

Chanel: Heh? Milkha Singh...I never invited... 

Reet: No No Shurli 🥱 The Milkha Singh of Bollywood is waiting for us near the couch, lets go meet him!

*the girls walk to Farhan Aktar, another one of Bani's favourite male actors*

Bani: FARHAN AKHTAR!!!! Oh. My. God. You realise I'm dying right now- this is like seriously amazing.

Farhan: Umm...sorry to break the excitement, but can I have a little help here?

Bani: Umm Twiny...whose kids are they??

Chanel: I. Don't. Even. Know 😲

Farhan: Don't worry Birthday girl- I'll take care of them!! We are bonding really well 🤣Happy Birthday by the way- the party is fabulous!!

Bani: Farhan your an AMAZING actor I love you so so much like I can't even. 

Reet: Wait our most important guests for the night have arrived

Poorvika: Bani, just make sure you DO NOT FAINT!

Preet: Unlikely. Did you see what Avani did when they came- the poor guy, she basically jumped on him.

Chanel: You can't blame me. Bani, let's just say you don't love anyone more than these guests

Bani: Wait who are these guests?

Chanel: Can I tell? Can I tell?!? Ok I can't stop myself!!!

Reet: Let her see it for herself. Bani- meet YOUR FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

*Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti come from behind, they are Bani's E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! And well, they are the VIP's of the party*

Bani: Barun Sobti?! Sanaya Irani!?! Are you seriously kidding me 😲 You both, your more perfect in real life!!

*Sarun laugh together*

Barun: Aww your so flattering!

• Sanaya: Happy Birthday Bani!

Bani: Wh..wh. how..no...oh...Barun...so hot...sanaya OH MY GOSH!?!?!?!?

*Bani is about to faint but is caught by Reet and Poorvika*

Chanel: Don't faint in your own party babe!!!

Barun: Wow. Um are you ok?

Bani: Your talking to me. Your really here!? I can't believe this

Poorvika: Yeh. We figured Barun would make the day perfect for you

Sanaya: And me too! 😳

Bani: THIS. IS. THE. BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!!! 🥳

Reet: Well, what are we waiting for?

Preet: Let's go dance!!!

Poorvika: Party All Night!!

Bani: Wohoo!! 

Third Post

Bani: Wow. That was the best part E.V.E.R! Like seriously 

Chanel: Wait Twiny, some people wanted us to give you their messages!! 😳

Bani: Let's See them!!

Preet.KC

Many Many returns of the day Bani 🥳 🥳 🥳

Wish you a life filled with happiness, laugher and love.
And May all your Dreams come true 

I don't know you that much, sadly didn't get the time to chat with you, but I'm sure that you are really a sweet and lovely person, and not to forget a lucky one, because only God knows how much effort Avani has put to make this birthday a memorable, and I hope her efforts will make you smile, because your smile will be the most important achievement for us today.

Wishing you an awesome day,  With good luck on your way.

Stay blessed and happy this day,  My dear friend on your birthday today!

In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress free life. Happy Birthday! 😆 😆 

^^ it sounds funny and ridiculous, but not be stressed is impotant in life
believe me, I'm telling for experience

May you have a day so wonderful that you remember it for the rest of the year, till yet another wonderful birthday comes along. A very Happy Birthday to you. May God Bless you abundantly

PheonixRadar

Hey, Bani girl! Happy Birthday, love! I miss you, and am sorry for not keeping in touch for so long.
Wish you the very best and a new year ahead! I wish that you find strength, love, happiness, and lots of experience, be it good or bad. After all, everything is a part and parcel of life.
Don't forget to be yourself, and live your life to the fullest. Don't change because people don't like you, because they don't know what's best in you. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, after all you learn from them.

Loads of love and hugs,
Annie
..Sangu..

hai hai main marjaawa meri bb jaan ka happyvaala birthday hai aaj...

wow mein itni khush hun re...

lo karlo baath saara din mein bad-bad karthi hun aur ab tujhe wish karne ke liye koi shabdh nahi mill rahe hai ...okkki let me try..

errrmmm okki  

*thinking*

*thinking*

mil gaya 

First of all a bada vala jhappi and a bada vala kissy to u bb... 
Happy Birthday re and may god give all the happiness to u ...May ur birthday bring each special thing that u have waited 4 & everyday ahead holds lots of happiness in store...

have a rocking birthday...

Wishes from
SB aka Sangu...

N.K.R

Happy Birthday Bani! Im so glad i met you, although i haven't known you for that long we became great friends! 😆 Hope your taking it easy and enjoying your day, now take a longer break from studying and have fun! Will be waiting for your studying to be done then we can talk for more than 5 minutes 😆 It's also my birthday today too 😳 I'm glad i get to share this day with such an awesome friend! Its our day to SHINE! Friends forever HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANI! 

whiterose29

Happy Birthday To You..  Happy Birthday To You...  Happy Birthday dear Baniwa..Happy Birthday to youu! 🥳🥳

You've been a great friend to me herewa 😳 Thanks a lot for joining TT&BCC and making it a happy place with your presencewa! 😎 Of course, how can we forget your famous 'Babewa'?! 😆 So I wish you all the happiness to you babewa 🤗 Stay blessed! <3 😳

-Aashi. :)

Heart_Hacker-

Wish you a very very 

Happy Birthday Bani 🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

May Everything Happy

And Everything Bright

Be Yours On Your Birthday

From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year

May The Same Thing Hold True

So That Each Day Is Filled

With Life's Best Things For You!

Happy Birthday 

good luck for your future 🤗

-Your Veera,
Amit

Preet.KC

..Sangu..

Aur yeh ley mera gift

N.K.R

flirtatious. thumbnail

..Athena..

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy (ok Ill stop there, too many happy's 😕) Birthday Twiny!!
Ok got your box of tissues ready? This is going to be so emotional babe, your gonna be bawling after this. 😭

No I'm joking actually- you should probably have some medicine next you because I guarantee you'll have a freakin migraine after reading this essay (we both know I would write an essay) 😆 

Ok but seriously- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your 16 now ! And officially one number bigger than me *feels tooo young*!! Your the most amazing person ever, mostly just because your so similar to me 🤣 Naah, your just full out amazing- so easy to talk to and so understanding ❤️Your funny, sweet, kind and the definition of perfection- and don't let any douch make you forget that!!

I remember we instantly got along when we met and er ma gawd we like were together like fudgin glue. I hope it stays like that for like ever because as you know your my fav <3 

Your like my girl crush sweety (not the lesbian way just the inspiration way...) 🤔

Seriously though- your the one person that I can truly say is my identical on this forum. Like we both love others parties, love music, IPK, same personality, same choice in actors, nearly the same age, same thoughts, same opinions, same EVERYTHING!!! 
 Which is why we still think that we lost each other in a kumb ka mela (my parents still haven't confessed...but we both know their lying, we are so long lost twins) 😎

Babe, I hope on this birthday you party your freakin heart out and show those people what my twin is made of- ps show of your kick ass singing talents I KNOW you have!! Party, eat and devulge in presents- this is your day jaan!!!

PS- I hope you like the thread babe, we tried our best to make you smile and hopefully this made your birthday a bit more happier!! And yeh- umm my gift is pretty shite, so don't feel obliged to use it!! 😆

Pappi's and Jhappi's 🤗<<<<this is so our thing ❤️

-twiny (you can sigh in relief now...essay over 🤣) 

flirtatious. thumbnail
Which forum should we post the thread?? 😕 Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If I'm not allowed to post.. oh well!
Bani? 
flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Araina-

If I'm not allowed to post.. oh well!

Bani? 

Of course you are, we needed a place to see what we would could add onto the thread so thats why I made it here...I'm not sure if I'm even allowed though 😕

Bani's one of my friends in the Punjabi Chanel/ IPK forum 😃 You might now know her though??
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res 

My message and gift on the way you post it 

I'll PM you in minutes 
Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago