Ariya Drabble (small OS) ~ A Broken Hope-(update Part 2 ~PG 4)

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So, I was just watching the earlier episodes of Arjun and I cried for like the third time during Riya's death. 😭  For the past days, I have had a writers' block after hearing the news that Arjun is going off air but re-watching the show again (for like the 4th time) and seeing so many dedicated writers still continuing their fics is giving me my muse back.  
Here is a small drabble on Ariya.   For those unfamiliar with this term, a drabble is a short piece of writing and not necessarily a fic or story.  They are generally around 100-300 words.   I must warn you guys that this is going to be a sad one since it matched my current mood.  I was hesitant of posting this but I wanted to share...🥱

Please do review...criticism is also allowed. 

A Broken Hope

She was light and he was darkness.  He kept fading, surrounded in her unwanted brightness and she kept being tainted by his darkness against his will.  It was only a matter of time before his pain started affecting her and her smile started to faintly crack the wall that he had built around him.  Those slightly familiar yet detached emotions that he had for her were definitely unwelcomed and that bitter-sweet ache she had for him became her clinging hope for a new beginning...for him, for them.  It was only a matter of time before this unnamed shadowy connection between them started to make its imprints.   The thin line between love and aversion has long been crossed, and yet he was still engulfed in his solitary obscurity.  It was not yet love, not for him anyway.   Shadows were, after all, his friends and were ultimately becoming her foes.  In a way, it did not matter as Fate did not give her chance to become his salvation and death came knocking too soon...and as she breathed her last moments in front of him, her only lingering prayer was that maybe he would finally understand or even acknowledge her love.  In his own way, he did and as he slowly finished her unspoken words, he felt another sliver of a recognizable pain and helplessness.  He read her like an open book.  Her pain for her unrequited love, her despair at his incomplete deliverance will haunt him...maybe forever and as he watched her eyes becoming dimmed, the light fading from her eyes, his shadows started to overwhelm him further, and drawing him away from her own waning brightness.  Life was eventually reduced to just a shadowy lie.  As she breathed her last breath, their hope breathed its last one along with her...a last broken hope.

Part 2  :PG 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101061377

Please continue to support our show Arjun.  Please continue to love Shaleen Malhotra and the other actors portrayed in the ETF team.  I have got to known many awesome people in this forum and all because of this show. Once again, thank you to all my readers who took their time to appreciate this drabble fic of mine.  Love you all ðŸ˜³  Please like  and review.  Edited by Mehr03 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was too emotional
loved it
Beautifully written
Do write more
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
same  feeling

only that scene bring all of us here by hoping she will back soon

but not happened ,I don't know about team members but my heart broke down

still that time , when heared Arjun is going to off air

I hope she will back soon

But not happened

today this minute also ARiya my favorite couple

And will

Meri Ariya in my dreams (My Ariya srories index)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3823710

Edited by SATRISHI - 10 years ago
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Emotionally beautiful...and the way you wrote was way too wonderful...
thanks for this beautiful piece of writing. 

& thanks for PM.
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written os.. Love it dear.. Thanks for pm dear..
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so emotional ..
i m so so sad reading it.. bt ur writng is very impactful..

loved the os.. please continue soon 

we will surely supporting our arjun and shaleen..yes we have got wonderful frinds here n we will always be togethr
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional yarr 😭
I love ariya too too much ..
when riya was shown dead in show i stop watching show because i can't imagine watching show without riya
i can't see arjun with any other lead Either so i simply Quite watching show ( no ofense to any one it simpky my thoughts) ..
Though i watch Episodes in which Ariya is together ..😳
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
meher wonderful 
It was really nice 
THnaks for the PM dear 
n continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Emostional fab beautyfull writing
Loveittt os