Sivakarthikeyan Anyone?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I was watching Ethir Neechals video songs and I noticed how much he has changed.. I never knew Siva until I saw 3 and I thought he was hilarious in it.. Never knew he was going to be a leading man in all of his next movies.. He is not a bad actor.. I've been waiting for Ethir Neechal's dvd's for a long time now.. but I can sense from the songs and the trailers that he isn't a bad actor.. He is fairly good he has his expressions right and everything.. he's ofcourse hilarious.. be it his normal interview of Koffee with DD he's always a treat to watch cuz he makes you laugh.. His upcoming movies are a pretty interesting list too.. Maan Karate is written by A R Murgadoss so that has to be good.. He has changed drastically as how he looked too.. he looks so good in Ethir Neechal and his pairing with Priya is magic.. they should definitely do another movie together.. I love Velacha poove vaa.. amazinggg chemistry.. So my point is he's really growing on me.. anyone else likes him? ðŸ˜ģ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love him! ðŸ˜ģ

First saw him when he came as a contestant on the Vijay TV show Boys vs. Girls. Then later on I used to enjoy the shows and programs he hosted on the same channel. And now he's on the big screen 😎
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

I love him! ðŸ˜ģ

First saw him when he came as a contestant on the Vijay TV show Boys vs. Girls. Then later on I used to enjoy the shows and programs he hosted on the same channel. And now he's on the big screen 😎

He has come a really long way.. good for him..ðŸ˜ģ
boredsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he actually started off as a standing comedian in a comedy circus kind off show in vijay tv . won that show and no looking back for him
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

he actually started off as a standing comedian in a comedy circus kind off show in vijay tv . won that show and no looking back for him

I have no clue where he started from.. I'm just really happy he's in the movies now.. he acts good, he looks pretty fine now days and he's hilarious.. so much better than people like Udhayanidhi Stalin ðŸĪŠ

PS: another impressive debut is the guy from Kumki.. I don't know his name but I know he's some actor's son..
boredsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I have no clue where he started from.. I'm just really happy he's in the movies now.. he acts good, he looks pretty fine now days and he's hilarious.. so much better than people like Udhayanidhi Stalin ðŸĪŠ

PS: another impressive debut is the guy from Kumki.. I don't know his name but I know he's some actor's son..

hey if you find time watch ivan vera mathiri by vikram prabhu , this kumki guy cleans up pretty well too

off late some good tamil movies , i found the heroine in the movie soo cute ..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

hey if you find time watch ivan vera mathiri by vikram prabhu , this kumki guy cleans up pretty well too

off late some good tamil movies , i found the heroine in the movie soo cute ..

Kumki guy name is Vikram Prabhu?
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^Yes. He is the grandson of Sivaji Ganesan. He is good for a newcomer. Both of his films did average business. I liked Kumki more! Had fantastic music and wonderful cinematography!
@Topic: From Stand Up Comedian to Lead Actor. He is so good with comedy! Dhanush gave him his first film and there is no looking back!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nakshatra-

^Yes. He is the grandson of Sivaji Ganesan. He is good for a newcomer. Both of his films did average business. I liked Kumki more! Had fantastic music and wonderful cinematography!

@Topic: From Stand Up Comedian to Lead Actor. He is so good with comedy! Dhanush gave him his first film and there is no looking back!

His first movie was Marina no? 3 was his second movie.. but whatever it was he's amazing..

Who is Sivaji Ganesan? 😕 but he's good and I love that sollitale song from Kumki
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally forgot Marina it was an average film. I remember Marina for other characters not him. Ethirneechal solidified him has a lead material. Marina was more like a supporting character. Then he did a movie with Dhanush who cast him in his production. That's how he became a lead actor.
But Credits to Pandiraj for casting him first.