TC article:I will miss everything about Madhubala: Sikandar Kharbanda

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I will miss everything about Madhubala: Sikandar Kharbanda

After Vivian Dsena, it's now the turn of Sikandar Kharbanda, best known as Sikki of Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms), to move out of the show.

Well, looks like playing an aged person on-screen does scare our TV stars, even though it's considered to be a natural progression in TV soaps.

Yes, Sikandar too did not want to play a father on-screen like Vivian. Thus he decided to move out of the show.

The actor is presently shooting for the last few episodes of Madhubala.

When we contacted Sikandar, he confirmed the same and said, "I can't play a father or an uncle of a 20-year old; that's something I've never ever done. In fact, even though in Kasautii, the story took a leap four to five times, I was never asked to play a father and I was happy with that."

Does this mean you would never ever play a father on-screen? "It's not like that. I don't mind playing a father to a four year old, but playing one of a 20-year old is too much," the actor confessed.

What will you miss the most about Madhubala? "I will miss everything - from the cast, crew, to the location (Film City). I will miss everything," Sikander quipped.

What's next? "Well, I will take a short break and get back with something new," he ended with a smile.

As we know, Sikandar's on-screen wife played by Seema Mishra (character of Deepali) will also not be seen post leap in the show.

We all will miss you, Sikandar!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apart from RK,
Sikky was the nly character which entertained me! 😆nyways Gud luck to him!
Tfs😛
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
We shall miss you too Sikki 
Thanks for sharing this
sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral_Mona

I will miss everything about Madhubala: Sikandar Kharbanda

After Vivian Dsena, it's now the turn of Sikandar Kharbanda, best known as Sikki of Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms), to move out of the show.

Well, looks like playing an aged person on-screen does scare our TV stars, even though it's considered to be a natural progression in TV soaps.

Yes, Sikandar too did not want to play a father on-screen like Vivian. Thus he decided to move out of the show.

The actor is presently shooting for the last few episodes of Madhubala.

When we contacted Sikandar, he confirmed the same and said, "I can't play a father or an uncle of a 20-year old; that's something I've never ever done. In fact, even though in Kasautii, the story took a leap four to five times, I was never asked to play a father and I was happy with that."

Does this mean you would never ever play a father on-screen? "It's not like that. I don't mind playing a father to a four year old, but playing one of a 20-year old is too much," the actor confessed.

What will you miss the most about Madhubala? "I will miss everything - from the cast, crew, to the location (Film City). I will miss everything," Sikander quipped.

What's next? "Well, I will take a short break and get back with something new," he ended with a smile.

As we know, Sikandar's on-screen wife played by Seema Mishra (character of Deepali) will also not be seen post leap in the show.

We all will miss you, Sikandar!!!

@bold... yes it really too much...🤣
gonna miss you sikky... ..
you never failed to bring smile in my face even in the worst episode..😊
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After Rk and RM i will badly mis him and his pairing with Seema they were true entertainers.
bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs.
will miss u sikki and ur one liners
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neutral_Mona

After Rk and RM i will badly mis him and his pairing with Seema they were true entertainers.

me too
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
tfs even we will miss you sikky
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A true entertainer.
Aww we will miss him.

Thanks for sharing
.Shree. thumbnail