Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Dushi's look to Drau was yukk.. i know it was intentional.. Dury nailed it.. it was simply perfect.. without letting himself down..

I'm glad Dushi's look was yuckk n Dury's was just perfect , it was meant to be only like that.
Differeance well portrayed by both actors. I'm so proud of the Kaurav actors, all of them are just superbly talented.
The moment Karna lowered his eyes , after one curious n kind glance at Drau , full of respect , I almost jumped on my feet n my entire family clapped furiously . 👏 👏 👏 #RespecttoKarna
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
question.. was Dury married by that time.. if not, what would have happened if Dushasan or any of his other brothers won a girl in a swayamvar? would they wait for Dury to get married? or they give her to Dury? or marry her without bothering about their elder brothers?
...Diala... thumbnail
also.. Krishna is younger than Dury but not younger than Dushi? I dint hear 'Kalyan ho' from Dushi.. i doubt CVs are clear about the age difference of the Kaurva princes...
Morana thumbnail
Come on Diala, you're nit picking a bit too much darling. "kalyan ho" from Dushi ?? That guy wasn't supposed to know the word "kalyan", we all know that ! 😉 It should be enough that he didn't say any thing insulting to him. I was surprised. 😆
Morana thumbnail
@ Diala, Dury married Vanumati after Drau swayamvar , with the help of Karna. Vanumati was initially drawn to Karna but Dury decided to marry her himself n well, you kno how he did that with help of Karna.
Dury-Bhanumati story is pretty well known.
...Diala... thumbnail
am not bothered about Dushi says Kalyan ho or not..my question is are the CVs clear about the age difference among the Kauravas? it took just one month for all of them to come out of the pots.. here I doubt if they have any clarity..
...Diala... thumbnail
I knw the story not the timeline as the stories come in two books of MB that are placed far away.. if all brothers were unmarried, why did all of them come to the swayamvar? what if a younger one wins? whom will the bride marry?
Morana thumbnail
Diala, that's not any problem at all. because I highly doubt if any of the Kauravas were still unmarried. Vanu wasn't Dury's only wife , he had many many more wives , there were high chances that he had many wives by the time he entered the Swayamvar.
N that if Dury couldn't win , no chance for Dushi. Come on, Dury may not be a very godd archer , but still King Dury was clearly the best warrior among the Kaurava brothers.
3rdly, even if Dushi had won, Drau could've safely waited in her father's place till Dury gets married n then only marry Dushi with full ritual.
...Diala... thumbnail
this waiting at fathers place is my question.. if that is right or not? in the first place is a younger brother getting married before his elder really wrong? I doubt that seeing all brothers participate in the swayamvar.. i know we cant get an answer now just giving it a thought..
Morana thumbnail
Yah, why not ?? She could've remained betrothed for quite some time n wait for the right time.
Not that Drau married the Pandavas immediately also, lots of discussions went on between different parties as to the right or wrong of this marriage before it took place.