Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Methinks now that Ashwi alone will do the midnight massacre. No Kripa or Kritavarma.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kripa the priest can be seen in Yudi's rajyabhishek, probably the final maha episode..
Vr15h thumbnail
Yudhi's priest was actually Dhaumya. But they may do what you write.

Actually, it was disgusting that when Yudhi abdicated, he made Kripa one of the kulgurus. What for? Kripa should have been asked to leave w/ DGVK.
...Diala... thumbnail
Can or would chiranjeevis go on vanvas, which per my understanding is taken by elders to spend their rest of life expecting their last day?
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
The idea of a vanvaas to Kripacharya would have been to give him the message: 'An adharmi like you is no longer wanted in the Pandava gurukul'. Whether he does it in the forest, or goes to Panchala or Anga or Pragjyotisha or Gandhara would be up to him.

He was a companion to Dhrit for the 15 years that the latter lived in Hastinapur after the war, so he should have gone w/ him, just like Vidura (who was a lot less supportive of Dhrit)
...Diala... thumbnail
Poor Kripa, what will he do after all the mortals die.. 😆 besides that, he was an equivalent to Bheeshma being Shantanu's adopted son.. that would be really disrespectful for Yudi to ask him leave..
Vr15h thumbnail
Whatever, but there was no need to make him a guru. Which I tend to think he wasn't - there is no mention of him in either Parikshit's nor Janamejaya's yagnas.

Incidentally, where is it written that he's immortal? I looked for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Ashwatthama - it states that he lived for 3000 years, b4 dying. So he's certainly not watching ⭐️B.

Neither, do I think, is Kripacharya.
...Diala... thumbnail
I found one mention.. Where Ashwi says, he and his maternal uncle are unslayable.. that is after Karna dies, where Ashwi persuades Dury to settle for peace..

Ashwi is either dead already hence not watching ⭐️B or should be dead by now, had he attempted 😆
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Members you all know soon Mahabharat is going to end.So we with DT's permission and help preparing a Farewell Thread for our dearest show.If you want to sent any messages for Farewell thread then please pm me and write "Mahabharat Farewell Thread Massage" as pm Title and send it to me by 30th July which is TODAY. after which I wont be collecting any and also you can post when the final thread goes up.So today is the last day to send massage,if you want to send any send it before 12 a.m.(IST).

Thank You,
Deboleena