Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arijit007

btw, ab kaurav paksh mein keval duryodhan, karna, shakuni aur ashwatthama hi shesh hain.

You're not counting ⭐️Shalya? 😆 Howard the loud guy of the Kauravas?

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

hey dont forget the most happenning and youthful couple Dhrit & Gandhari.. they are in this AT along with my Ashwi bro Vidur Sanjaya and invisible Kripa uncle..

Yeah, but have we ever discussed Dhrit, Gandhari, Sanjaya, Vidura or Kripa in this AT?

But Ashwi deserved more coverage, but ⭐️Ashwi turned out to be a joker. The way Bhima sent him flying, and then Dhrishtadyumna intervened to engage him.

The real Ashwi was more than a match for any Pandava warrior - only Bhima & Arjun managed to contain him.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

@B is this the girl who scolded me on going numb watching vh sessions????.
get up b.. gear up my dear devarji... lol. .

now only dury remains in this at...

And Shakuni & Ashwi. Not counting Karna, since he has his own AT
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup he's one of the kaurava warrior, but i thing his toungue belongs to the pandav paksh.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Hmmm but am afraid if he will get angry on his friend and blame him for making that promise to Kuntima 😭 Let that not happen for God's sake 😭 I dont want to see further blackwashing of Dury..

I actually don't want him to find out. But what I fear is that Kunti may reveal all, including Karna's promise, and Dury will get pissed and accuse the dead Karna of treason and end all friendship w/ him.

I much prefer that Dury just doesn't find out, and that Karna's funeral doesn't happen until after the war.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just want to post my appreciation for the actor playing Shakuni. He's a total genius. Gonna miss mamashree...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Members you all know soon Mahabharat is going to end.So we with DT's permission and help preparing a Farewell Thread for our dearest show.If you want to sent any messages for Farewell thread then please pm me and write "Mahabharat Farewell Thread Massage" as pm Title and send it to me by 30th July after which I wont be collecting any and also you can post when the final thread goes up.

Guys send your massage soon.I only got 1 massage till now.

Thank You,
Deboleena
Vr15h thumbnail
Given the way this serial is going, I don't expect Dhrit & Gandhari to leave quietly. I expect them to resist, and be forced out in a coup.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Yeah, but have we ever discussed Dhrit, Gandhari, Sanjaya, Vidura or Kripa in this AT?

But Ashwi deserved more coverage, but ⭐️Ashwi turned out to be a joker.

Yes but the actors 😊 It has been long time since Kaurava AT was posted with a citation from source
997935 thumbnail
Tough times for the entire ⭐️Kauarava clan-

RIP the ⭐️99 bros, don't worry my dear ⭐️Dury, you too would join your brothers soon...

⭐️Gandhari, you have no idea how ⭐️Vasudev is going to outwit you in your mission "Save Duryodhan"...Would the ⭐️cvs show your curse to Vasudev?🤔

⭐️Dhritrashtra, you too would be outwitted in you mission of "Crush, err Hug Bheema"...😔

⭐️Bheeshma, my heart bleeds seeing you being left deserted on you arrow-bed by your ⭐️grandchildren...😭

⭐️Vidur, time to pack your bags to join your brother and sister in laws to vanprastha...😳

⭐️Kripa, why are you MIA? You even missed the cremation of your BIL?
Hope you would appear for the 18th night massacre, with no Kritaverma for back up, your bhanja ⭐️Ashwi would need you badly...😳

⭐️Sanjay, you are the luckiest bouy in town! Yet another revision of ⭐️Geeta this week!👏

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -bharti

⭐️Bheeshma, my heart bleeds seeing you being left deserted on you arrow-bed by your ⭐️grandchildren...😭

Dont worry Bharti.. he said he has gone on vacation 😆