*- Scene of the Day -* : 30th January, 2014 (with pics)

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

In this episode, all the scenes were good and cute. Still, it's your choice what you think as the scene of the day.

For scene of the day, I found 2 scenes (Other scenes are for IshRa).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1st scene is : Mihir telling Mihika about his surrender and also that he dint do anything. I like this scene. Mihika-Mihir are really sweet. I just hope Mihika believes Mihir.

Pics are included below :

1. 2nd scene is : The two families are being good to each other and together in same flat deciding for marriage preparation. A good indication indeed.

Pics are included below :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy, choose your ones and do comment for your chosen scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked both the scenes!
First one showed generous ness of mihir n his concern for Ruhi-Raman! Really he is a nice man who compromised only for them!
Second was really enjoyable! Mrs. Bhalla is really funny, all that 'Kalyan' 'devil' n 'snake' was really funny! ;) loved how mr. Bhalla suggested the mid way of chits! :)
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both the scenes were good.Mihir's devotion 2 Raman as a Bhai and friend was depicted and he would do anything 4 Raman and Ruhi's happiness.Finally loved how the two families got together 2 sit and discuss abt wedding preparations keeping their egos aside.The scene of the day 4 me was the wedding discussion scene of the two families.The dialogues were spot on btw them and damn hilarious πŸ˜†.It was a clash of Tamilian versus Punjabi rituals.

Yeah both the scenes were nice.
But Mihir...I just like this man too much. He is always sweet. Mihika please accept him before time ends.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the episode. Was too good. I think its the best episode. So far. Both scenes. Were good LOLZ. Family. Fight was worth watching n the men of the families. Poor they.. Its a full on treat.i also like resturant scene n Mr. Tandob call. Scene also court scene
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

it was lovely episode ... i loved both d scene's ... especially d fight bwt 2 family's πŸ˜† ...
Nichuss thumbnail
i loved most ishra scenes...
total epsd was mindblowing strday

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i loved most ishra scenes...

total epsd was mindblowing strday

IshRa scenes get different importance na😳😳!
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago