*- Scene of the Day -* : 29th January, 2014 (with pics)

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Actually, in yesterday's episode, all the scenes were significant and important but not that good (only fights and crying). Still, it's your choice what you think as the scene of the day.

For scene of the day, I found only 1 scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene is : The fathers are trying to convince their children for marriage. These two fathers are really very sweet. They were concerned for Ruhi and as well as Raman-Ishita. True gentlemen.

Pics are included below :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy, choose your ones and do comment for your chosen scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though it was nice 2 see Mr.Bhalla and Mr.Iyer trying 2 convince their respective wards and r damn sure that the decision they took is the right 1 4 Ishitha,Raman and Ruhi but 4 me the scene of the day was Ishitha trying 2 arrive at a conclusion and is in dire dilemma .On 1 hand she reminsices abt her moments with Ruhi and on the other hand her mind shifts 2 Raman with whom she had only moments of hatred and she now finds him shielding the person who took away the dignity of her sister.In a way she wanted 2 give Ruhi the love of a mother but at the same tym can't stand the fact of getting married 2 a person whom she doesn't love a bit currently.On top of that her Appa's hunger strike all had put her in an awkward position.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I also liked this scene!
I just loved how both fathers tried to convince ishra by giving thmem valid points. N all these points were somehow related to Ruhi, which always conmects them! So here also she is bevoming the reason of their marriage! Loved raman n ishita's expressions respectively when their fathers told them that she needs mother! :)
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

its was a nice scene i loved both fathers
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The fathers are very sensible.