580212 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can Ishita and Raman agree to marry when all they do is fight like cats and dogs?
Oh my god and now Ishita unknowingly has out Mihir in a right position.
May I add Raman Kumar can't keep his gob shut and stop taunting Miss Iyer! (Both have their flaws but a man needs some manners too you know?)
YES I KNOW its for RUHI but still

Come on CVs! These two aren't going to be cordial before marriage.
Don't get me wrong I love and will continue to watch this show Ishra aka divan rock my boat, but I'm unsure by feb 4th how things are going to be half normal 😳
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
you just give me time laughing but I like for a change female lead is not crying bucket but retorts...
Their fight are hilarious!!! They will be proved a good couple as they already start fighting before marriage... πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

you just give me time laughing but I like for a change female lead is not crying bucket but retorts...
Their fight are hilarious!!! They will be proved a good couple as they already start fighting before marriage... πŸ˜†

Haha sorry did you say the post made you laugh? πŸ˜†
Yes that is true!
Thanks for the reply whether you agree or disagree πŸ˜ƒ
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Urshie

Haha sorry did you say the post made you laugh? πŸ˜†
Yes that is true!
Thanks for the reply whether you agree or disagree πŸ˜ƒ

I do agree with your post but I'm tired discussing their fight of everyday I myself opened so many threads upon it... Now I just take it as it comes.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
580212 thumbnail
^ I just wanted to share my views as i don't really comment on topics here. I agree with you but after yesterday and the day before's episode I had to share!
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Can Ishita and Raman agree to marry when all they do is fight like cats and dogs?

Oh my god and now Ishita unknowingly has out Mihir in a right position.
May I add Raman Kumar can't keep his gob shut and stop taunting Miss Iyer! (Both have their flaws but a man needs some manners too you know?)
YES I KNOW its for RUHI but still

Come on CVs! These two aren't going to be cordial before marriage.
Don't get me wrong I love and will continue to watch this show Ishra aka divan rock my boat, but I'm unsure by feb 4th how things are going to be half normal😳

Don't worry dear I think it wil be fun to watch...I don't know why but I like their fight sometime.
And as to the Utv segment Ruhi has selected Shagun now they have to fight back toghter and I am hoping there will be less fight with each other. But Still want to watch some nok jhok and some Miya Biwi wala fight.. He he πŸ˜›
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Urshie πŸ€—

I am glad to see u make a post. I think both Ishu and Raman have time and again attacked each other's past and weaknesses. Earlier it was Ishu who taunted Raman for being a lonely man and how his wife was right in leaving him and now its him.So both have their share of flaws and either have stooped low at time or other so cant blame one party for that...both are at fault. Not just Raman.

As for marriage...well that had to happen how much IshRa hate each other...they had to be hooked some how 😳 I somewhere think that the timing for marriage is perfect.Its not that Mr Iyer has not looked into the matter seriously.He has introspected Raman's character...Ishu's need of motherly love and how these three can make a perfect family. Only then he has made the big decision. And at the end we cant forget its a show...runs on drama and race for trps 😊

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_Rij

Don't worry dear I think it wil be fun to watch...I don't know why but I like their fight sometime.
And as to the Utv segment Ruhi has selected Shagun now they have to fight back toghter and I am hoping there will be less fight with each other. But Still want to watch some nok jhok and some Miya Biwi wala fight.. He he πŸ˜›

Hello there. I agree with you their chemistry after marriage will be there and Nok Jhok. Just how do you overcome hatred! LOL! but then again this is a show!πŸ˜†

580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Urshie πŸ€—

I am glad to see u make a post. I think both Ishu and Raman have time and again attacked each other's past and weaknesses. Earlier it was Ishu who taunted Raman for being a lonely man and how his wife was right in leaving him and now its him.So both have their share of flaws and either have stooped low at time or other so cant blame one party for that...both are at fault. Not just Raman.

As for marriage...well that had to happen how much IshRa hate each other...they had to be hooked some how 😳 I somewhere think that the timing for marriage is perfect.Its not that Mr Iyer has not looked into the matter seriously.He has introspected Raman's character...Ishu's need of motherly love and how these three can make a perfect family. Only then he has made the big decision. And at the end we cant forget its a show...runs on drama and race for trps 😊

Malika πŸ€— Aww Its great we have another show in common! Oh How I miss you guys! ☺️
I do understand your points and that Raman isn't all at fault but every time I hear Raman say to Ishu that she is a reject and all it seriously pisses me off, but then again like you said, there will only be drama as it is a show and all common sense at times goes out the window!

Lets see how MR RAMAN redeems himself after this marriage
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago