who wants to c Mihir and Mihika's Marriage

Poll

Do u wish to see the marriage of Mihir and Mihika

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all...we were so busy in Raman-Ishita marriage that we forgot the other couple .. who love each other but they are not together due to All misunderstanding and Now that Mms
I really want to see them clearing all doubts and getting married.. what about u.. do u want to see another couple married???
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No. Mihika doesn't deserve him - she deserves Romi.

One thing I wonder - will Raman discover that Romi was behind this and expose him and get Mihir out b4 the wedding, or will that happen only after? I don't want Mihir to 'confess' - I only want him to turn over the evidence - his own cell, and let the cops see what was there, and what ended up online. Also, they should investigate the computers in the Bhalla household, and that would hopefully expose Romi.

But I hope the last happens after Mihika marries Romi, not b4
fire.vs.ice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww come on just because mihika reacts to everything strongly doesnt mean she deserves someone like romi!! Till now there hasnt been any indication in front of her tht Romi is a jerk bcz she dsnt know about his nature... all logical signs point toward mihir..
P.s though I dint like her much in yest episode. .bt maybe thts bcz I know she is blaming the wrong person
Edited by fire.vs.ice - 10 years ago
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

ya do wnt to see dm as couple hope d misunderstanding bwt ll end soon
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

One thing I wonder - will Raman discover that Romi was behind this and expose him and get Mihir out b4 the wedding, or will that happen only after? I don't want Mihir to 'confess' - I only want him to turn over the evidence - his own cell, and let the cops see what was there, and what ended up online. Also, they should investigate the computers in the Bhalla household, and that would hopefully expose Romi.

i dont agree
if such thing happens to any girl.. she might think her bf did it
Yes the trust is missing but .. she knew he shot that video and he had it.. she doesnt know who did it.so her reaction was justified .. her trust shaken, she wanted to believe he is innocent but his leaving her for his bro made her think he might do this..
I wrote it b4.. when the police came to arrest mihir.. they saw him sitting on the computer... they should have taken that pc thinking he might be doing to edit on that pc.. the truth might have come out that way but its an ekta show they will take it on n on n on
but Romi doesnt deserve such a nice lady like mihika.. he should be in jail because he does this things with other girls too!! such a cheap guy !

Nichuss thumbnail
i dont think mihika love for mihir is so deep...she doesnt trust him too
but in personal note..i like to see mihir and mihika married...

may be this will be anothr problem for IShra couple in future...by romi creating problems
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i dont think mihika love for mihir is so deep...she doesnt trust him too

but in personal note..i like to see mihir and mihika married...

may be this will be anothr problem for IShra couple in future...by romi creating problems

yes the trust is missing but even she had that trust she could not make her family or herself believe mihir wont do this.I think the shame has made her blind and not able to trust !
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

That is really pathetic to say Mihika deserves Romi, the guy who made such MMS and made her izzat on stake.Its true that she was not giving time to Mihir to clear things and when she went to meet him, the MMS fiasco happened. She only knew is the video was private shoot by Mihir and with him only. And he has not done much to make himself trustworthy as well. He value his brother and family but he couldn't stand for her or his love. And the other thing is the video is leaked her izzat is on stake but he is not shown taking it seriously, may be later...

I want Mihika and Mihir clear the misunderstandings and get married and Romi to be punished.
Edited by the_Rij - 10 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Mihika and Romy's relationship is baseless!!The guy Romi just wants to play with her emotions!! He neither have love nor respect on her...Its just a egoistic lust!! He might have certain inhibitions with Mihir as well becoz being the own brother of Raman, Mihir gets the royal treatment in front of him! So trap and frame Mihir, he was using Mihika as she was blinding trusting him!! Anyways, Romi should get exposed soon and knock some sense into this girl's mind...!! I just want to see how Mihika deals with it...!! She should have atleast given a chance for MIhir to explain himself!! Shez after in relationship with him some time ago!!

And I hope Mihir to be strong enough and fight with the consequences and prove hez right rather than being weak!! Would love to see how they both tackle themselves later on once the truth is out...Not sure of the marriage though but they deserve each other!! Atleast Mihir deserve his love..!!

Edited by cssudha - 10 years ago