Just for U, Ruhi Bhalla!!

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Must say, it was a very good episode!! I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)

Both the families having a huge showdown was expected...These guys just love to fight all the time...lol!! But our duo has took the cake...they were so damn good in their confrontations...I liked the dialogue delivery by both Karan and Divyanka in that scene...It was so classic!!

Also loved the way how the two fathers were hell bent on making Raman and Ishita agree for the marriage...These two souls were so good in handling the things... They adapt to the situations quickly and make valid judgements at the right time!! Very matured characters in the show to say the least!! Loving their characterizations!!

And finally the efforts of Mr.Iyer and Mr.Bhalla has paid off.. Raman and Ishita has accepted the proposal just for Ruhi Bhalla...And I feel Ishita laying a condition to marry Raman was not necessary at this moment!! I agree that she cant see her sister in pain but that said, its more like to satisfy her ego and win over Raman...Its like making use of the situation!! And that does not seem to be fair!! Instead she could have approached in another way to get all the evidences and then blame Raman but alas no...she is just impulsive!! And why cant Mihika for once listen to Mihir? Dont she knew what kind of a man he is? Sometimes I feel ppl easily make mistakes but ponder over to make one good thing... Huh!! Felt sorry for Mihir...Hez being the scapegoat!! I guess tomorrow, he might surrender himself!

Over all a fine episode!!👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Agree both the fathers were excellent

Karan and divyanka were very nice

And you forgot Ashok and Shagun are idiots
645435 thumbnail
Nice post.
I loved how deferment both Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer were...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I just like your post... no other way than,👏 to hug🤗 you for saying all these valids points...
I also found it(that's why I opened the thread"if Ishita really loves Ruhi so Why???" very unfair for Ishita to seize the opportunity to make Mihir nabbed by the police ..for a nasty stuff , which he did not commit...
Well I want at least someone to tell me how many days does the polie in Indian take to search an IP address?? Here it can be done overnight... as if the police is not doing their job properly...
My wish is when Romi will get arrested more than the marriage.

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post, Sudha. You have summed it up well.

What struck me, among other things, about this episode was the normally mild mannered Bhallaji and Appa totally turned tables surprising even their own loved ones by laying down the law and becoming adamant to the match. Appa even shamelessly used emotional blackmail to make Ishita agree. I find this to be quite realistic. We see such dynamics in many indian families with strong middle aged matriarchs such as Mrs Iyer and Toshi Ji, who wield the reigns, and who are in control, and who dominate the everyday life. It appears that the menfolk are on the sidelines just watching and not saying anything, partly because there is not much room to participate with the strong mothers taking up all the space. However, in times of crisis, such men do come through and stick to their beliefs come what may. They are astute in the sense that they choose their battles wisely, and when they stand by their convictions, they do not budge, and the other family members have no option but to fall in line. This rare show of taking the reigns of the family for a greater good (little Ruhi) was well depicted by the actors who play the roles of the fathers.

The ill-named Paradise club scenario, where all hell broke lose was more like a fish market than a soothing resort. I almost expected the manager appear on the scene and asked the parties to disperse seeing as their bickering was threatening the excellent reputation of the club. Speaking of family dynamics, although the actor playing Bala does a great job of being a protective presence, I do wish that Ishita had a brother --perhaps someone who was working in another metropolis. I think it would have been fun to watch, and would have evened out the sheer numbers of the Bhallas (including Mihir) nicely.

Also on the main forum:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3901847

Ishita and Raman emoted very well. They both depict the borderline disgust they feel for each other, and total lack of trust very well. It will be interesting to watch their dynamics post marriage grow and mature into cooperation for Ruhi's sake and culminate in discovering love for each other.

cssudha thumbnail
@aimf : Good to have your response!! I agree about both the fathers...they just believe in their instincts and execute them really well!! And to deal with the ppl like Ishita and Raman who were very adamant and independent in their thoughts, really need them...As they say, parents always take good decisions for their children seems to be very true here!! Those decisions may not look substantial for them but are meant only for their good in the long term...!! And sorry to go off topic here-somehow it reminded me of Shobha and Dubey from PV :-(

And about the mothers, I really want to see how they deal when they were left in a crux of a situations...lol! They need to be more mature rather than making the situation worst with their confrontations...!!
cssudha thumbnail
@ Anju: Thanku so much!!🤗

Haha, u just asked me about the Indian police? LOL...they are as slow as the tortoise!! All the interrogations were made at a very slow pace...I guess its their protocol to get all the evidences first and then take the concerned action..lol!! About the IP address, it can be tracked easily but here from the drama pov, it is prolonged I suppose!!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... I too enjoyed the episode. The hatred between Raman and Ishita was shown very effectively... Very good episode!
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Agree both the fathers were excellent

Karan and divyanka were very nice

And you forgot Ashok and Shagun are idiots

OMG I forgot about Ashok and Shagun...lol! Shagun was very much confident that hr ex would never marry again...Poor her!! Cant wait to see her reaction when she get to know that its none other than Ishita who is going to marry Raman...haha...that scene would be the best ever!!😆
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Nice post.

I loved how deferment both Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer were...

Yep, they are the best!😳