Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oops Nisha I was searching 4 ur review thread and even wondered why didn't u put it up 😆.Anyways I would rate the episode "very Good" as the highlight 4 me was Mr.Iyer and Mr.Bhalla convincing their respective wards 4 marriage and Mr.Iyer went 1 step further in going on hunger strike.I feel deep down he knows Raman 2 be an ideal match 4 his daughter as he had come across some goodness in Raman at various instances.Ishitha's dilemma was well potrayed torn btw her feelings 4 Ruhi and very well wanted 2 give her mother's love but on the other hand she can't stand the fact of getting married 2 a person who she hates.Oh! my God Shagun just ignores the fact that Raman can get married 😆 and thinks Ishitha is with them.Anyways Wistful thinking,Shagun!U r in 4 a bomb blast 😆.It seemed 2 me that even Ashok had turned dumb today as I expected him 2 dig further when Shagun told abt Ishitha.Poor Mihir I think he will surrender 4 the sake of Ruhi and Raman might not know abt it.
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: akku8910

Oops Nisha I was searching 4 ur review thread and even wondered why didn't u put it up 😆.

ha ha ha..i put up..after the show is aired...from 2day will pm u or scrap u the link 😊

Anyways I would rate the episode "very Good" as the highlight 4 me was Mr.Iyer and Mr.Bhalla convincing their respective wards 4 marriage

yipeee,,,,finally both fathers knw hw to make ther kid bend on them 👍🏼

and Mr.Iyer went 1 step further in going on hunger strike.I feel deep down he knows Raman 2 be an ideal match 4 his daughter as he had come across some goodness in Raman at various instances.
he tries to tell ishu... u r nt seeing the raman gud side...but still u watch wht u like to see..and take decision on behalf ruhi

Ishitha's dilemma was well potrayed torn btw her feelings 4 Ruhi and very well wanted 2 give her mother's love but on the other hand she can't stand the fact of getting married 2 a person who she hates.Oh! my God Shagun just ignores the fact that Raman can get married 😆 and thinks Ishitha is with them.Anyways Wistful thinking,Shagun!U r in 4 a bomb blast 😆.It seemed 2 me that even Ashok had turned dumb today as I expected him 2 dig further when Shagun told abt Ishitha.
that was again unexpected for me..shagun dumbu..i agree...overconfident ashok too became so dumbu 🤣

Poor Mihir I think he will surrender 4 the sake of Ruhi and Raman might not know abt
it.
bali ka bakra...poor guy 😆

Word Count: 0