Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

aww dont feel J ok...check PG pages...last page...

between Raman bhalla ko meine buk kiyaa...abbb Raman thum sab ki jeeju ahe...so dnt droolπŸ˜†πŸ€£

jiju my foot..he isall mine.. πŸ˜›
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raz-

jiju my foot..he isall mine.. πŸ˜›

🀣

he he he ache bache sidh mat karna...woh thumara jeeju hae...πŸ˜†

meri raman...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

🀣

he he he ache bache sidh mat karna...woh thumara jeeju hae...πŸ˜†

meri raman...

nahhhi...nahiii πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail
gud nyt girls...
missed malika comment...

abb mein chalthi hu meri raman ke saath...gud nyt...
@RAZ gud nyt bacha...appki jeejuse gud nyt bolo..🀣
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Tonight was just an okay episode.I am so miffed with that Mihika...she says she loves Mihir but doesnt trust him a bit.I think she really deserves to be married to that Romi...only then she will realize Mihir's worth.

But I am sure Raman will have some back up plan...even if Mihir surrenders himself...Raman will let the marriage happen and then get bail for mihir ...uske baad Ishita Iyer cant do anything πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

gud nyt girls...

missed malika comment...

abb mein chalthi hu meri raman ke saath...gud nyt...
@RAZ gud nyt bacha...appki jeejuse gud nyt bolo..🀣

how can i forget to comment on ur analysis 😊😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i liked todays episode!
all that fighting was bound to happen! i felt really bad for both fathers when they were left alone in the room by the families! No one bothered to listen to them n understand their point of view!
but i really liked Ishra's fight lol, i just love it when they r together so dun hate me for loving their fights! ;) I loved it when Ishita said 'challo amma warna inki saansein ruk jae gi' lol girl was on fire! :D
loved the part where fathers were convincing their children! really nice placed! :)
loved how ishita remembered her n ruhi's scene, dun know y but it made me emotional!
n last scene was also nice ;) 'aapni history sunana band karo seedhe point pe aao' was hilarious!
loved Ishra's expressions through out the episode! :)
Edited by mrym_rauf - 10 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the episode. Was good alongwith all drama.. Lol vabiths looks like saali of Raman.. But Simi irritates me...
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Tonight was just an okay episode.I am so miffed with that Mihika...she says she loves Mihir but doesnt trust him a bit.I think she really deserves to be married to that Romi...only then she will realize Mihir's worth.

But I am sure Raman will have some back up plan...even if Mihir surrenders himself...Raman will let the marriage happen and then get bail for mihir ...uske baad Ishita Iyer cant do anything πŸ˜†

@bold--yes... if we love someone truly we will trust them...too...so is mihika's love so weak...she can see mihir wrong everytime.

i just hope raman will make realise hw wrong ishu was in judging mihir
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

i liked todays episode!

all that fighting was bound to happen! i felt really bad for both fathers when they were left alone in the room by the families! No one bothered to listen to them n understand their point of view!
but i really liked Ishra's fight lol, i just love it when they r together so dun hate me for loving their fights! ;) I loved it when Ishita said 'challo amma warna inki saansein ruk jae gi' lol girl was on fire! :D
loved the part where fathers were convincing their children! really nice placed! :)
loved how ishita remembered her n ruhi's scene, dun know y but it made me emotional!
n last scene was also nice ;) 'aapni history sunana band karo seedhe point pe aao' was hilarious!
loved Ishra's expressions through out the episode! :)

it was a masala entertaining episode...

btwn fights luked like fish market