Shagun is so innocent or what ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I must say .. Shagun is not smart...
Yes she left her hubby for another man but she is An idiot who wanted to be rich .. She is not able to see what is going on behind her back- at least what ashoq is doing !! .. she is behaving nicely with ishita .. (i can say great mask on her face 😆) !!
But Shagun is BEING FOOLED or Used by Ashoq..
I wonder why he did this to his employee why did he take his wife... most people blame the other man in her life but she is also wrong.. she had to be loyal to her hubby who was very in love with her .. !!!
Its her Loss.. she will realize it one day em sure when her eyes will open she will see what she had and what she LOST !!1😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
hmmm no idea 😳

she nt smart nt dumbu tooo

lets see hw her character goin to be🤪
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is just a character who is very materialistic and hence used Raman. Like in her first episode of introduction believe her mother stated that she wanted to be a model...and sadly in reality what are the chances of someone with so much beauty marrying someone like the old Raman (geeky). it sounds nice in books and movies, but it rarely happens in real life. 🤔
So clearly, I think when Shagun married Raman, it wasn't for love but for his status as 'up and coming' employee at this big company. I feel like Raman was just her stepping stone for a more luxurious life but after being married she realized that he wasn't as ambitious as she expected him to be and hence jumped at Ashok once she realized that there was no point in keeping hope on Raman 😔
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

agree with u hope she ll realize later wht she did waz wrong ... let see whts going to happen 😕
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No shangus is nt innocent. She left raman for money nd she wanted to become a model