_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday's was pretty much a filler epi but undoubtedly the moment of the day was Shagun's expression when she came to know that Raman has come to see a girl for his second marriage
😲😆😆 Well Well as they say Shagun...Karma bites you in the a** 😛 Btw i was wondering what shocked Shagun more...that How can her rejected low class ex-husband get married before her or How can he get married at all? 😆 But jo bhi ho her expression was absolutely worth a watch 😆 😆

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
but she still calls rh self a Bhallah...idk why she would be so surprised
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly... it was worth a watch... and i wanna see her expression when she knows that or she sees IshRa jodi together...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shagun is suffering from constant headaches...She herself is one big headache hehehehe
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raz-

but she still calls rh self a Bhallah...idk why she would be so surprised

shes surprised probably bcoz she thinks she is a princess and Raman the frog who accidentally got her 🤔🥱 But she doesnt know the real prince behind that frog 😳
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

truly... it was worth a watch... and i wanna see her expression when she knows that or she sees IshRa jodi together...

exactly ...i think she will have a horrible showdown with ishita...that might help Ishu to know her true colors...but really that will be worth a watch 😉
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol true that Shagun's expression was hilarious, i think she was shocked how can he marry at all, cz she thinks him to be as no-marriage material, so shock lagna to banta tha boss!😆
Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: babithaj

Exactly what I was thinking!
Edited by Twinklestar139 - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
h ha ha ha ha ha//ryt malikaa
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think she will call ishita names or lalchi or gold digger and ishita can finally see light