Ishita Ruhi and Aditya!!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Well guys I was just wondering abt the day when Ishita will come to know abt Raman's son.Though i havent read the novel but from all the reviews i have read i u/stood that Ishita and aditya's relationship is the strained one.Dont know if ekta will make it exactly like novel but if she does then acc to novel...there comes a time when ishita becomes too possessive of ruhi and finds it hard to make a bond with aditya...all she wants to do is take care of ruhi and she even turns much insecure bcoz of that.You think ishu will be shown like that?will she be able to love aditya as mch as she loves ruhi?
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think that how they have shaped ishita's character till now is like that she is very kind hearted n caring n loving for all (except RamanπŸ˜›)
So i think Ishita will accept aditya n will love him like a mother! 😊
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Ishita being possessive of Ruhi later might be a possibility...

About Aditya, I think he might be the one who wouldn't accept Ishita easily...He may give a hard time to Ishita though she likes him!! This is my prediction from a drama pov!!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aditya will be an ideal step son to ishita and funnily show I used to watch earlier also had a step son called aditya who created lot of problems for his step dad
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The way Ishita's character is shaped in the show, I think that she simply loves kids. The way she accepted Ruhi, she will definitely accept Adi too.

I think the kind of track it will be is that Adi will be kind of a rude and quite mannerless kid. He will consider ishita as a step-mother, and will not respect her at first. but then with ishu's love and care he will love her ( that's how Ekta plays with the characters ALWAYS )
Edited by -ChutkiBajake- - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishita character has written beautifully.i like it how she cares for everyone.even she helped raman too.pretended to be his wife so that he dont lose his project.she didnt think twice to help the man whom she considers her eye-sore.very kind person.so i think she wil give love to aditya too.she loves kids bottom of her heart..becoz she knows d value of kids as she dont have any.she knows how hurtful this is !but at the same time i dont trust ekta πŸ˜† She can go any extent to spoil a b'ful character.(no offense.saying this 4m past bitter experience)
Nichuss thumbnail
current scenario ishitha character is kindheartened n lovable towards kids...

so i guess ishu will get along with aditya...but aditya may not accept ishu as hs mother...

or shagun may poison his mind with ill f ishitha...

(lot can happen 😳)
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita is kind hearted nd loving. So she wil love aditya also
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ishita is a flawed character d way she reacts out of impulse might create oblms bw her nd adi..bt she will accept him sooner or later bt adi i doubt d kid has gone thru alot at a younger age nd no one cares for him atleast raman cares nd loves ruhi bt adi poor child :'(