Ruhia20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why Ishu? Why? I'm SOO happy that they're getting married but why she has to lay such condition to marry Raman n help him get Ruhi's custody, when he agrees to marry her, keeping his "Attichewed" aside?!! That poor mihir. I so feel bad for him, and ishu is hell bent on getting him into prison even when he hasn't done anything wrong. Why can't anyone see that it's Romi who did all that, plus a new twist in a tale, ASHOK, oh god! Why that man can't mind his own business??! Whatever.. I just hope that, somehow, their much awaited marriage to happen peacefully. And ishu realise her mistakes and repents latter.. don't mind guys but I can't see that man, ashok ruining Ishra's marriage! 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

as for romi part...neither the Iyers nor Bhallas knows that romi is behind the MMS of mihika...its not reveal yet...this track is still in pending...currently all the evidence points towards mihir...and therefore ishu believes what is seen...i am sure very soon the truth will be out...i hope raman gets to know the truth of romi...another set of slaps is in pending for him

ashok can rot in hell with shagun...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The thing is both were going over board with their fights to satisfy their own egos!! Its getting a bit repetitive now...Someone should knock sense in them and start the marriage preparations immediately...Huh!!
Edited by cssudha - 10 years ago
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cssudha

The thing is both were getting over board with their fights to satisfy their own egos!! Its getting a bit repetitive now...Someone should knock sense in them and start the marriage preparations immediately...Huh!!

lol completely agree with u!πŸ˜† we want marriage busss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

lol completely agree with u!πŸ˜† we want marriage busss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

LOL!! They can have these fights after marriage...its very much better then coz that vl look more like a couple fights and will be interesting to watch as well...!! Y cant they just pause a while, get married and then play...?πŸ˜›
Edited by cssudha - 10 years ago
Ruhia20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

LOL!! They can have these fights after marriage...its very much better then coz that vl look more like a couple fights and will be interesting to watch as well...!! Y cant they just pause a while, get married and then play...?πŸ˜›

Haha agree! Yeah now they should get married BUSS!, I'm dying to see shagun's n ashok's expression, ANd our ruhi's cute reaction when she'll get to know about her 'Ishita aunty' marrying her Dad! 😳 Uff
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Along with Ashok I cannot stand that reporter woman too - Tanushree😑.She also has a big hand in messing things up.
cssudha thumbnail

Also the reporter has a big hand in it...she should be framed first!!πŸ˜†
Ruhia20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Along with Ashok I cannot stand that reporter woman too - Tanushree😑.She also has a big hand in messing things up.

Exactly! that bitch.. dunno what's her f**king problem 😑 Sab bas hath dhoke piche pare hai Bichare Raman.. 😭

P.s Sorry for language πŸ₯±
Edited by Ruhia20 - 10 years ago
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ishu is thinking of her sister.. Bhalla family had stopped Mihir marrying Mihika for actually no reason then now Raman and Ishu are getting married, At least Ishu can do is to get her sister Justice.. but in this case when truth comes out in booth ways out will be Raman's defeat .. Means even if Ishu's thinking is wrong still Romi is the culprit so it is Bhalla's defeat anyway