Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
all other scenes were just filler
raman was so rude to the security guy...the way he pushed him when the guy only ask his car key so that he could park the car properly...just becos he has a issue with ashok doesn't mean he shows it to the world...that was so arrogant on his part...i felt like slapping him and bring him back to sense...sometimes he just crosses limits...

the most beautiful part of the whole episode was ishu-ruhi scenes...and shagun-ishu in one frame hinting the devki ma and yashoda ma for ruhi...it was a beautifully executed...acted...directed scenes...
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

^ Awww lovely pictures!!! thanks for them!!

loved all that kissing n swearing part! it was jus so cute! i was smiling througout!😃

So am I. It was the the cutest EVER!!!!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good one!! Their love is unconditional!! Love to see more of Raman and Ruhi as well!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab post...completely agree...
Ishita aunty and Ruhi scene was the best... they are both just adorable...so sweet.. a pure selfless affectionate relation... Ruhanika is doing a great job... her concern when her aunty might not be able to meet her was really well portrayed
Other scenes... hmmm 🥱... what I found hilarious was the way Romy greeted Mrs Iyer and Bala ...so childish and idiotic 😆 and then entire Bhalla family, Iyer family and even Ashok Khanna and family and her lady reported under one roof... one person going up the stairs and mean while one going down the elevator 🤣 and I'm thinking yeh ho kya raha hai ??
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

all other scenes were just filler

raman was so rude to the security guy...the way he pushed him when the guy only ask his car key so that he could park the car properly...just becos he has a issue with ashok doesn't mean he shows it to the world...that was so arrogant on his part...i felt like slapping him and bring him back to sense...sometimes he just crosses limits...

the most beautiful part of the whole episode was ishu-ruhi scenes...and shagun-ishu in one frame hinting the devki ma and yashoda ma for ruhi...it was a beautifully executed...acted...directed scenes...

yea i agree, sometimes Raman becomes really rude n its most of the times when he is being remembered of his past and enemies, so when he see them(Ashok/Shagun), automatically he turns into bharka hua(firing) raman n becomes rude n so called attitude wala! i think he just cant help it! Woh aisa hi hai bus!😕
Yea true, that whole scene was beautifully picturised! loved everything abt it!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Good one!! Their love is unconditional!! Love to see more of Raman and Ruhi as well!!

i jus love their pyaar for each other!😃
yea really wanna see father-daughter scenes, m sure those scenes wld also gonna rock!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Fab post...completely agree...

Ishita aunty and Ruhi scene was the best... they are both just adorable...so sweet.. a pure selfless affectionate relation... Ruhanika is doing a great job... her concern when her aunty might not be able to meet her was really well portrayed
Other scenes... hmmm 🥱... what I found hilarious was the way Romy greeted Mrs Iyer and Bala ...so childish and idiotic 😆 and then entire Bhalla family, Iyer family and even Ashok Khanna and family and her lady reported under one roof... one person going up the stairs and mean while one going down the elevator 🤣 and I'm thinking yeh ho kya raha hai ??

Thank u so much!😃😳
Yea ishu-ruhi scene was jus awesome! Ruhanika n Divyanka rocked! loved how little Ruhi showered her love by putting that tikka n kiss! that was really sweet!😊
I think i missed the part where romi greeted iyers, wat exactly happened?
lol so true, i was thinking the same Ishita upar ja rahi hai n bhalla family neeche, chakkar kya hai bhai? i know there r differences btw them already but ye to huge se bi huge difference tha! mai uppar aap neeche! 😆😆
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Thank u so much!😃😳
Yea ishu-ruhi scene was jus awesome! Ruhanika n Divyanka rocked! loved how little Ruhi showered her love by putting that tikka n kiss! that was really sweet!😊
I think i missed the part where romi greeted iyers, wat exactly happened?
lol so true, i was thinking the same Ishita upar ja rahi hai n bhalla family neeche, chakkar kya hai bhai? i know there r differences btw them already but ye to huge se bi huge difference tha! mai uppar aap neeche! 😆😆

Your welcome dear 😃 ... she is just tooo sweet... that fly kiss and how Ishita caught it was surreal ... so natural... well done to both of them 👏
As for Romy... Mrs Iyer and Bala were going to buy a gold chain for would be jamai and they meet Romy coming into the club... and he in his Punjabi ishtyle say hello etc and what are you doing here... BAla angrily is this Bhalla's property 😆...and Romy says oye paaji thand rakho thand.. and then Mrs Iyer shoves him out the way saying pongo ...
@bold ROFL what a small world 😆
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

awww awesome screencaps..👏👏..evn i got teary eyed when Ruhi askd will Ishita forget her post her marriage...Ruhanika ws OUTSTANDING today...👏👏

Agree
She was the best
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There all scenes are sweet ;)