mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode was nice! 😊

My most favourite scene from the episode was Ishita n Ruhi's scene! Infact everyone wld have loved it! cz it was jus amazing!😊
I have to say i jus luv that sweet little girl Ruhanika, she is really really cute n acts so well!👏
'Princess to aap lag rahi ho' is the cutest dialogue i have ever heard! Ruhi is just beyond cuteness! though honestly Ishita looked really pretty there! so ruhi just had to complement her!😉
n Oh My God, when Ruhi put that kaala tikka on Ishita, it showed that how she cares for Ishita! loved it!😳
Okay i loved it how they both took swears, Ishita-aunty promise was the sweetest one! awww!😳, Ruhi-promise was also cute!
All that trust, cuteness, naughtyness, giggles, caringness was jus so so cute!

Their Dil ka Rishta is very rare yet so pure n powerful that can influence all others who witness this!😃
These two princesses rocked today! Loved them both!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That scene was so adorable!! Really love Ruhi!! I have seen many other children in the serials, but must say this little girl's acting is the best! So very natural!!
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I almost had tears
It was SOOO ADORABLE!!

mrym_rauf thumbnail
^ Awww lovely pictures!!! thanks for them!!
loved all that kissing n swearing part! it was jus so cute! i was smiling througout!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: babycakes23

ishru scene was awesome

yea they both rocked the scene!😃 n made my eyes wet!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Best scene tonite undoubtedly..👏👏👏...u hv explained it so beautifully tht i jst wanna say completely agree with u...😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -ChutkiBajake-

I almost had tears

It was SOOO ADORABLE!!

awww awesome screencaps..👏👏..evn i got teary eyed when Ruhi askd will Ishita forget her post her marriage...Ruhanika ws OUTSTANDING today...👏👏
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu2

That scene was so adorable!! Really love Ruhi!! I have seen many other children in the serials, but must say this little girl's acting is the best! So very natural!!

Yea Ruhi rocked today! i just love the way she make those adorable faces with ishita!😳
n the way she speaks Ishita-auntyy, i really like it!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Best scene tonite undoubtedly..👏👏👏...u hv explained it so beautifully tht i jst wanna say completely agree with u...😊

Yea i just loooved that scene to its core!😃
awww thanks for appreciating!😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

awww awesome screencaps..👏👏..evn i got teary eyed when Ruhi askd will Ishita forget her post her marriage...Ruhanika ws OUTSTANDING today...👏👏

yea that was really a cute yet emotional moment for both of them! But loved the way how Ishita convinced her that she will meet her everyday!😃 it was jus so amazing!
yea i jus love this little kid, the way she speaks, my hearts goes to her! she is jus so adorable!
i wonder wat wld happen when she will call ishita, mummy!