Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: peppygirl

she is acted.impulsive.but that private video was taken by mihir only and only.he had access to that .practically speaking we know mihir is innocent becoz we got to watch that but from ishitha pov i guess she is blaming mihir and unless she gets proof she will blame him only.

i agree, when it comes to a sibling sometimes logic fails

i would do the same ...most people who know me feel i am quite cold and very unemo
but when it comes to siblings even cousins u consider like one one tends to let logic fly out of the window
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Ishita laid this condition so that Raman backs off the marriage. She told Mihika the night before that she will not get married to Raman n on the other hand her father is on a fast, so she thought that if she gives Raman this condition he will never agree to marry her n she can tell her father that she agreed but Raman refused.
but Ishu dear Mihur heard abt this so u will have to get married to RamanšŸ˜³.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: souroj

I think Ishita laid this condition so that Raman backs off the marriage. She told Mihika the night before that she will not get married to Raman n on the other hand her father is on a fast, so she thought that if she gives Raman this condition he will never agree to marry her n she can tell her father that she agreed but Raman refused.
but Ishu dear Mihur heard abt this so u will have to get married to RamanšŸ˜³.

exactly!

Word Count: 1

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The video was Mihirs personal one... That's proof enough for Ishita... Prejudice can make people act in haste... Ishita is doing the same...