If Ishita really loves Ruhi so why???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
If Ishita really loves Ruhi she's also ready to marry Raman for the sake of Ruhi better future...
She's also not an eye Witness of Mihir uploading the MMS of Mihika...So Why Is she Laying Such Condition for the marriage let the police completes his work...
Do You Agree??

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaa , ishitaa is more into mihir's life accusing him ,
i suspect ishita being an educated qualifed doctor behaving so idiotically, and she accuses mihir without any proof

do u all remember when raman was accusing amma, for locking mrs.bhalla into the room, ishita was asking wht is the proof u hv against amma, and was blindly supporting her but now she accuses innocent mihir without any proof...

feeling sad to mihir he is so innocent and a vry good soul...
Nichuss thumbnail
im nt commenting befr watching it...
ishu is nt that selfish girl..who just deals suddenly
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Ishita love ruhi bt she loves mihika too and it's nt easy to marry a person u hate most.so will nt blame Ishita
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
But the fact is if she's laying a condition this mean she's taking advantage of the situation I'm discussing Ishita and how the character is progressing ,changing...NOT Divayanka...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anju: Thats exactly her problem...She cant see her loved one's honor/respect at stake...If she loves anyone, she loves them unconditionally...She doesn't acknowledge the fact that her own/loved people might go wrong sometimes..!! And if anyone raise fingers at them, she jumps and blast them off...Shez just impulsive!! Since we as the viewers know whats happening actually we feel annoyed at times but she doesn't know!! Her impulsiveness lands her into trouble and she has to face the consequences...I hope by time, she become more thoughtful in her approach!!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

But the fact is if she's laying a condition this mean she's taking advantage of the situation I'm discussing Ishita and how the character is progressing ,changing...NOT Divayanka...

Haha its because of Divyanka we can able to relate and discuss on her character...So none would bash the actor!! She does her job brilliantly!! Cheers!!
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is acted.impulsive.but that private video was taken by mihir only and only.he had access to that .practically speaking we know mihir is innocent becoz we got to watch that but from ishitha pov i guess she is blaming mihir and unless she gets proof she will blame him only.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

@Anju: Thats exactly her problem...She cant see her loved one's honor/respect at stake...If she loves anyone, she loves them unconditionally...She doesn't acknowledge the fact that her own/loved people might go wrong sometimes..!! And if anyone raise fingers at them, she jumps and blast them off...Shez just impulsive!! Since we as the viewers know whats happening actually we feel annoyed at times but she doesn't know!! Her impulsiveness lands her into trouble and she has to face the consequences...I hope by time, she become more thoughtful in her approach!!

@BOLD So True Just like that part this is so true we viewers are supposed to know the truth and what is indeed happening which really irritates us.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetha18

yaa , ishitaa is more into mihir's life accusing him ,
i suspect ishita being an educated qualifed doctor behaving so idiotically, and she accuses mihir without any proof

do u all remember when raman was accusing amma, for locking mrs.bhalla into the room, ishita was asking wht is the proof u hv against amma, and was blindly supporting her but now she accuses innocent mihir without any proof...

feeling sad to mihir he is so innocent and a vry good soul...

This is true I feel like that when Shagun keeps on lying to her and she goes on believing without any doubt like a child.