Kis mai Kitna hai Dum! ;)

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow what a roaler coaster ride! so much in one episode! i really liked todays episode!πŸ˜ƒ There was drama, emotions, cuteness, love, hatred n everything in it!

liked Mrs. Bhalla n Raman's scene, n the way she said 'tu bara hi smart hai putar', was really cute😊, n when she was convincing him abt the marriage n he said 'ye mujh se nahi hoga' i was like poor Raman, he is so helpless, but but when Mrs. Bhalla said 'aapni beti ruhi k liye bhi nahi' i literally got goosebumbs n the way Raman's expressions changed it was jus so amazing!πŸ‘ n when Ruhi called it was so right time, i must say cuteness is only personified for our little Ruhi, the way she talked to Raman was really nice, n Raman's expressions, feelings at that moment are undescribeable, i was crying with him! I loved it how he cried for his daughter!😭
'kabhi kaha nahi kabhi keh nahi saka magar ruhi tum meri beti ho aur mai tumhe wapis la kr rahoonga'

Then again we all witnessed the ultimate fight of Ishra which was giving me vibes of not less than any world war!πŸ˜› Seriously kitna ladta hai ye dono, but i must say that their fight always is consequence of some serious issue other than those awein shewin boongian! ok My take is Raman was indeed wrong in doing all this, he thinks money can do everything, (cash meri baaton mai, cash meri aankhon, cash on ma mind baby money all the timeπŸ˜†) like seriously Raman wake up!!!!! Ishita was no less, taunting hi taunting thi n then soya hua sher jag utha, n i dun know y but i started laughing at their fight, they were fighting like Kis mai Kitna hai Dum lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜† but i didnot liked how Raman taunted her, but there was one good thing abt this that Ishita agreed to the marriage yay!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ (lol kuch to faida hua inki fight kaπŸ˜†)

ps: loved Raman's expresions when Ishita was talking n talking he was like 'who cares huh' lol that was funny!πŸ˜†
Edited by mrym_rauf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
episode was awesome ..as for th drama fights trading insults n all its part n parcel of all shows its done to grab eyeballs ..and in yhm its really interesting to watch as of now as we know its going to lead to IshRa being together for better or for worseπŸ˜›
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.. Totally loved d show..
N raman expressions r awesome.. πŸ‘
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

episode was awesome ..as for th drama fights trading insults n all its part n parcel of all shows its done to grab eyeballs ..and in yhm its really interesting to watch as of now as we know its going to lead to IshRa being together for better or for worseπŸ˜›

yea i couldn't agree more! all this is done to make the show more interesting!😊
lol i just hope that its for 'better' lol in my dreams onlyπŸ˜†, but i know one thing that i totally love Ishra moments whether they r fights or some light hearted scenes!πŸ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Yeah.. Totally loved d show..
N raman expressions r awesome.. πŸ‘

Yea Karan is jus amazing with his expressions! He never fails to surprise me with his expressions in evry episode!πŸ‘
mrym_rauf thumbnail

yea indeed it was!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: babycakes23

totally loved. The episode

yea it was jus amazing! loved every bit of it! except of that insults part!πŸ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

yea it was jus an amazing episode!!πŸ˜ƒ
645435 thumbnail
I personally only loved the first scene of the episode
The rest was quite disturbing though the fight was power-packed
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

I personally only loved the first scene of the episode

The rest was quite disturbing though the fight was power-packed

yea first scene was awesome! loved how Karan acted!
true all that misleading the judge wala part was really annoying but judge took ishita's side, which was a sigh of relief for me!😊
n fight sequence was dhamekedar! lolπŸ˜†, but sometimes their taunting gets too much!