Recovery. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The most heart - wrecking scene ever done by Raman Kumar was Today.
Today, Raman talked to Ruhi's friends where as previously He left without even meeting Muthu. We could clearly see that Love for Ruhi in Raman's eyes when Ruhi said that Ashok is not her father, Raman is her father. Raman was tempestuous today, His Love for her daughter was clearly visible in his intense Eyes.
"Mein Busy Nahi Hu" made it clear that He loved his daughter, more than anything beyond any limits. The Fatherly Love that Raman as for Ruhi is coming out.
Hats Off to Karan Patel for carrying out the scene really well.
"Just because his eyes don't tear,
Doesn't mean his heart doesn't cry,
Just because he comes off strong,
Doesn't mean there's Nothing wrong"
Although it was wrong that he asked Subu's Mother to talk ill about Ishita, but it clearly shows how much he wants Ruhi, how much he needs her, How much She means to her.
"Papa ki Pari" Yes She Is

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this scene ws THE BEST...KP ws outstanding in it as Raman...👏
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post.. 👍🏼
The scene was really very heart touching.. The way Raman was crying for ruhi brought tears in my eyes..
645435 thumbnail
Completely agree with you ...
That was the best scene in the episode
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice post! :)
that scene brought tears into my eyes!
loved Raman's love for his Ruhi!
loved Ruhi's love for her papa! :)
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post!!!!
Super happy to see this new side of Raman!!!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i completely agree with you...
this was the best scene from the episode

raman-ruhi convo in the phone brought me tears...the distant b/w him and ruhi made him realise the importance of his daughter in his life...he loves her too much...but could not express it...

how i wish ishu saw raman crying for his daughter...her perspective will change towards this man whom she hates to the core

i feel so bad for raman...he is such a good soul...he hides all his pain within himself and never disclose it to anyone not even to his family n mihir...but at night he cries in his room w/o anybody's knowledge...but tdy after hearing to ruhi's voice...he could not control his emotions anymore...there is always a say...there is a limit for tolerance...tdy the limit was broken...he loves his daughter so much...he is too much in pain that it overshadows his love for his daughter...he needs someone to heals his heart...i am glad that its going to be ishu in the future...
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a good scene!! He truly does love his daughter... seen during the flashbacks and when he cried at nights alone... his only problem is he is unable to express his feelings ... whether it's for his dad or his daughter
But Mr Bhalla consoled him so well!!! A very nice scripted and executed scene... loved that father son moment
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said...dat was very very nice scene...Karan did fantastic job...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am touched by that scene, i was keep saying that dont worry u will get marry to ishu very soon n ur problems will be solved. Fantastic acting by kp n ruhanikaa.