Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@rainbow --this may have some points...in future lets see
@all--i will quote n reply back tommorrow net slow
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww today the way Ruhi told her friends that this is not her dad and her dad is at home was so sweet. And then she went ahead and called him and even told him she knows he is busy so hangs up once her friends get to say hi to him. Kids and their innocence. Finally we get to see Raman break down for Ruhi. Its not like he did not care for her but as Ruhi reminded him of Shagun and all the unpleasantness he was bitter towards her. Like Toshiji says he just kept his true feelings deep down and today he was not able to control it . As always when he does one action he does have a reaction . To make sure he gets back Ruhi he wanted to ensure he did not have Ishu in the picture.For that he used the worst possible move and that was really not required. I am glad the judge was smart enough to recongnize the ruse and inform Ishu. The scene in the office was another low blow and although Karan did stoop to such levels there was fault even on Ishu's end. She just jumps to conclusions when it comes to Karan on what she sees but with Shagun she just ignores everything thats in front of her and wants her to give her always the benefit of doubt.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would rate the episode "outstanding" as the highlight 4 me was Ruhi-Raman phone convo and Mr.Bhalla -Raman convo.I loved when Ruhi volunteered 2 call her papa and asked her friends 2 speak 2 him.Aww... it was so cute.The way Raman almost broke down when Ruhi called him and the subtle smile he had when Ruhi said that her papa is not Ashok over there and its you 2 her friends was fabulous.I must say first tym I got 2 see the beautiful chemistry btw Baap-Beti πŸ˜ƒ.Karen Patel nailed the scene with his helplessness,love all potrayed in one.Really loved how Mr.Bhalla convinced Raman and he just agreed 2 it without making any fuss.This was the first interaction btw the two eversince the show aired I suppose.The outburst btw IshRa was put 2 trigger Ishitha 4 marriage and she is eager 2 sent her wedding card 2 Raman πŸ˜† and it will be 1 hell of a bomb blast when she gets 2 know her groom and viceversa πŸ˜†.Shagun and Subbu's mom seemed as a real put off 4 me and no comments on that .Loved how the Judge put her in place.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

Aww today the way Ruhi told her friends that this is not her dad and her dad is at home was so sweet. And then she went ahead and called him and even told him she knows he is busy so hangs up once her friends get to say hi to him. Kids and their innocence. Finally we get to see Raman break down for Ruhi. Its not like he did not care for her but as Ruhi reminded him of Shagun and all the unpleasantness he was bitter towards her. Like Toshiji says he just kept his true feelings deep down and today he was not able to control it . As always when he does one action he does have a reaction . To make sure he gets back Ruhi he wanted to ensure he did not have Ishu in the picture.For that he used the worst possible move and that was really not required. I am glad the judge was smart enough to recongnize the ruse and inform Ishu. The scene in the office was another low blow and although Karan did stoop to such levels there was fault even on Ishu's end. She just jumps to conclusions when it comes to Karan on what she sees but with Shagun she just ignores everything thats in front of her and wants her to give her always the benefit of doubt.

"She just jumps to conclusions when it comes to Karan on what she sees but with Shagun she just ignores everything thats in front of her and wants her to give her always the benefit of doubt."

this is what im hating...i know...to judge a mother is difficult...ishu is too doing that...
but she ignores all factors...only because "SHAGUN GAVE BIRTH TO RUHI" ...

And she always sees one side of Raman and judges him...😑

yesterdays fight tooo...Ishitha provoked Raman with saying he s not gud father...but shagun may manage to handle ruhi in future...and the way she told she knw y shagun left hime...blah blahπŸ₯±

was it so neccessary for her...???πŸ˜•

*now im so curious to knw how the 2 extremess goin to acccept to stay in one roof "😈
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

I would rate the episode "outstanding" as the highlight 4 me was Ruhi-Raman phone convo and Mr.Bhalla -Raman convo.

same pinch...for me too ruhi-raman convo was found to be big plus point 😳

I loved when Ruhi volunteered 2 call her papa and asked her friends 2 speak 2 him.Aww... it was so cute.The way Raman almost broke down when Ruhi called him and the subtle smile he had when Ruhi said that her papa is not Ashok over there and its you 2 her friends was fabulous.I must say first tym I got 2 see the beautiful chemistry btw Baap-Beti πŸ˜ƒ.Karen Patel nailed the scene with his helplessness,love all potrayed in one.

karan was just outstanding on yesterday episode😊

Really loved how Mr.Bhalla convinced Raman and he just agreed 2 it without making any fuss.This was the first interaction btw the two eversince the show aired I suppose.The outburst btw IshRa was put 2 trigger Ishitha 4 marriage and she is eager 2 sent her wedding card 2 Raman πŸ˜† and it will be 1 hell of a bomb blast when she gets 2 know her groom and viceversa πŸ˜†.Shagun and Subbu's mom seemed as a real put off 4 me and no comments on that .Loved how the Judge put her in place.

judge was so smart...to find the evil side of Devayani coming and saying

about ishitha... gud work...from teamπŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

it was good ..u need high drama to grab eyeballs ..so its all part of the game πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yupπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

i liked todays episode!

loved Raman's scene with Ruhi, it was really emotional convo, n hatsoff to Karan who portrayed Raman's emotions so rightly! loved that scene!
lol i really liked how judge insulted that woman, u really deserve that, ( hum to khush ho gaye bhai :D)
n again there was world war, dishum dishum ki kami thi bus!
but one good thing happened bcz of this fight that ishu agreed for marriage! :)
all in all nice episode with lots of happenings! :)

waiting for todays episode...

yesterday raman-ruhi made as "AWWW"

today ishitha-ruhi goin to make as "AWWW"