Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Have to agree... With all the garam masala ingredients for a super duper power packed epi πŸ‘πŸΌ
Raman and Ruhi's talk was so sweet and KP emoted his true fatherly feelings so well ... πŸ‘ first time he ever broke down like that...
and at the right time Mr Bhalla's entry... his convo with his son was the best part for me... a very well scripted and executed scene πŸ‘πŸ‘ such true emotions and yet very simply and clearly told by Mr Bhalla... his voice is so soothing and persuasive...
I love this judge... she impresses me day by day...way to go woman!! she told whatever-her-name-is bluntly to back off it's got nothing to do with you and what a gavar she is
Finally...Ishita and Raman...what a heated argument!!!! Such huge insults flung at each other... tit for tat both of them... they both aggravated it... but Divyanka and Karan did a fab job the anger and fire in their eyes was evident... and just the thing needed for IShita to say yes!
I also was trying to imagine IShita sending Raman his own wedding card and Raman reading Ishita weds Raman😲 πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Sorry for long reply!
Edited by PreciousPri - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the best part of tdys epi was raman crying for his daughter...the cute raman-ruhi convo in the phone...and Mr Bhalla consoling and convincing his heartbroken son...
raman-ruhi convo in the phone brought me tears...the distant b/w him and ruhi made him realise the importance of his daughter in his life...he loves her too much...but could not express it...

how i wish ishu saw raman crying for his daughter...her perspective will change towards this man whom she hates to the core

the heated arguement b/w Ishra was nothing new...its just a lead to say yes for the marriage...but raman was too rude and due to his own selfish interest...he used ishu's past as a bait to bring back ruhi...this was wrong part of him...he never gives a chance to ishu to see his good side...this time round he cross all limits...

and by the way how the hell does raman knows abt bala's mother number...πŸ˜†
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

the best part of tdys epi was raman crying for his daughter...the cute raman-ruhi convo in the phone...and Mr Bhalla consoling and convincing his heartbroken son...

raman-ruhi convo in the phone brought me tears...the distant b/w him and ruhi made him realise the importance of his daughter in his life...he loves her too much...but could not express it...

how i wish ishu saw raman crying for his daughter...her perspective will change towards this man whom she hates to the core

the heated arguement b/w Ishra was nothing new...its just a lead to say yes for the marriage...but raman was too rude and due to his own selfish interest...he used ishu's past as a bait to bring back ruhi...this was wrong part of him...he never gives a chance to ishu to see his good side...this time round he cross all limits...

and by the way how the hell does raman knows abt bala's mother number...πŸ˜†

Exactly!! I'm sitting there thinking when did these two exchange numbers πŸ˜•
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed ...
It was a power packed episode
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Have to agree... With all the garam masala ingredients for a super duper power packed epi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raman and Ruhi's talk was so sweet and KP emoted his true fatherly feelings so well ... πŸ‘first time he ever broke down like that...

and at the right time Mr Bhalla's entry... his convo with his son was the best part for me... a very well scripted and executed scene πŸ‘πŸ‘such true emotions and yet very simply and clearly told by Mr Bhalla... his voice is so soothing and persuasive...

I love this judge... she impresses me day by day...way to go woman!! she told whatever-her-name-is bluntly to back off it's got nothing to do with you and what a gavar she is

Finally...Ishita and Raman...what a heated argument!!!! Such huge insults flung at each other... tit for tat both of them... they both aggravated it... but Divyanka and Karan dida fab job the anger and fire in their eyes was evident... and just the thing needed for IShita to say yes!

I also was trying to imagine IShita sending Raman hisown weddingcard and Raman reading Ishita weds Raman😲 πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Sorry for long reply!
agree pro completely and ishita was predicting her own future

Word Count: 0

renugowda thumbnail
To be frank the heated argument betn the two leads was very much required.Because both are wrong .Because Ishita is the one who created the scene in Ramans Life.Raman also chosed unethical path for getting ruhi back
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A lot went on in this episode for sure :) Great highlights! btw you forgot to mention, the amazing bond of father and daughter today! Karan did such an amazing job!!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments

A lot went on in this episode for sure :) Great highlights! btw you forgot to mention, the amazing bond of father and daughter today! Karan did such an amazing job!!

ya agree
sudhajo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would call it a dhamakedaar episode...10/10
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First a superbb post by you vyas...
lovd every bit of the episode...

the scene where ruhi calls and raman picks up the call was worth the watch...

the sceme between dad and son...πŸ‘πŸ‘

as u said explosive episode...

will give 11/10

super se upar..πŸ˜†