Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

recap: Antara stays at Raghu's place for her exam preparation..
later, they go to market for collecting her dress and Sid's gift for Simmi.. but by the time they come back home they get drenched in rain.. Antara wants to go back to her hostel but Raghu asks her to stay...

NOTE: lot of slightly matured content.. do not read if you are not comfortable but do not bash..

PART 8

he unlocked the door and looked at her...
she wiped her face with her scarf.. he could see her shivering in cold..
he bent towards her a little and moved her wet hairs behind her hair..
she looked at him in surprise at his sudden move.. she came inside but stopped as she heard him..
yahi ruk jao.. he said making her look at him with wide expressions...
i mean.. it's already late and not safe to drive at this hour. i don't even have my car..
i.. she couldn't utter anything..
i'll just... i'll leave.. she said and walked towards the elevator..
Antara.. Raghu held her hand gently and called her name..
i don't want you to leave.. don't be like me.. ignorant..
you can stay in study or whichever room you want.. i won't disturb you..
just stay..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
you can go first..he tried best to not to look at her as her clothes were glued to her skin right now..
it's okay.. i'll use another bathroom..
oh! that doesn't have hot water.. i'm the only one living here so i never used that one..
hmmm..
you can go first..
Raghu nodded.. and went into the bathroom..
she was drenched in rain so didn't move anywhere in house.. she was standing outside his room..
he came back after 10-15 min and saw her standing outside his room with a towel..
you could come inside... he indicated towards inside the room..
she didn't reply and nodded in no..
it's ready.. you can go..
she looked at him and bit her upper lip slightly.. i need something to change into... she clutched her towel in her small fist..
i didn't bring another set..
oh! raghu went to his closet and brought a clean pair of lower and t-shirt for her..
this should fit..
she nodded in yes..thank you..
he nodded in yes..
she looked at him as he followed her in the bathroom..
wo, he pointed towards the knob.. this side hot. this side cold..
she nodded in yes again..
he turned to leave and asked if she will take coffee or tea..
she nodded in no.
as soon as he left..she locked the door from inside..
after a few minutes she opened the door slightly and peeped in the room..
she looked here and there wondering if he was in the room...she walked towards his closet but stopped..
i can't just open it..
she looked outside his room.. and thought of calling him..
what should i call him.. she thought..
suniye? she thought and immediately nodded in no..
aap kidhar hai..?? she again shook her head.. she grabbed her phone and went into the bathroom again..
she dialed him and he picked the call on first ring itself..
kya hua?
wo.. ek jacket chahiye...
to phone kyun kar rahi ho..? market mein thode hi hu main..
cupboard se le lo..
main khud se?
main coffee bana raha hu.. khud le lo..
she cut the call.. and went into his room...
she really liked how he had maintained his house and this room.. no one could say it was a bachelor's house..
she opened his closet and found one long jacket.. she wore it.. covered herself and came out..
when she was going in her study room she saw him in the kitchen..
Antara? he called her..
she walked towards the kitchen and stood at the door..
itna cold to nahi hai..
haan.. par mujhe lag raha hai.. she said while hugging herself..
i can help.. he said with a smirk on his face..
ji? she asked again if she heard him correct..
ye lo.. tumhare liye chai hai..
she nodded in yes and thanked him...
abhi kya plan hai?
i'll go..
where?
i need to sleep.. tomorrow i have lots of work..
is liye roka tha? he looked down and mumbled..
ji?
kuchh nahi..
aapka ghar bahut pyara hai...
thank you..
main ghar ja k maa papa ko bolungi.. sab aayenge.. aap akele hi rahte ho..
main to chahta hu tum permanent hi aa jao..
ji..? she asked again even though this time she heard him correct...
kuchh nahi... he nodded in no and turned to get himself some cookies leaving her blushing in herself..
they both finished their respective drinks and she excused herself.. she walked towards the study room but he stopped her..
udhar?
she looked at him with what's wrong expressions...
udhar bed nahi hai.. evening mein bhi floor pe hi so gayi thi tum..
idhar.. mere bedroom mein so jao..
she looked at him as if he said something offensive..
no, i mean.. main abhi cricket dekhunga.. tum so jao..
cricket kya aap sari raat dekhoge?
matlab tumhe sone se problem nahi hai..
wo matlab nahi tha mera..
majak kar raha hu..
she was about to leave when he called her again..
movie dekhogi? wo pura home theater hai..
aap to cricket dekh rahe ho na..
nahi.. wo tum sone ko bol rahi thi isliye..
dekhogi?
she knew he was asking all that because he wanted to spend time with her.. and this was one of those golden chances that they never got.. if she says yes.. they can watch movies together.. play cards.. talk for whole night like never before.. she wanted to say yes.. her heart kept saying that to her..
nahi.. main sach mein ...
okay! no problem.. take rest.. he said before she could complete her sentence..
she nodded in yes and left to study room.. she closed the door from inside and leaned her back to the wall..
this is embarrassing.. really embarrassing..
she sat on the couch and covered herself with the blanket..
after 2 minutes she could hear the cricket commentary... she closed her eyes and tried to sleep..
she took deep breaths and placed her hand on her heart..
calm down Antara.. relax.. he seems to be perfectly fine then what's wrong with you..
whatever he asked because you are here not because he wanted to spend time with you..
she covered her face with the blanket and took a deep breath...

- - - - - - - -
she came out from her room slowly and without making any noise... Raghu turned as he noticed his room's door was opened..
hmm?? his mouth was stuffed with ice cream.. he gulped it immediately and looked at her..
kya hua Antara? he asked trying his best to hide the spark he had in his eyes..
she looked away as she saw him wearing a vest only..
oh! wo.. it was kinda hot in here...
aap thodi volume kam kar lenge... she said without looking at him..
oh! i'm sorry.. i didn't realize since i'm always alone here... he said emphasizing on the last sentence a bit more..
he lowered down the volume... she was about to leave but turned to him again..
her mind kept telling her to leave and not to invite trouble for herself..
you know how he is.. esp these days.. don't give him a single chance to make you feel embarrassed...
leave Antara...leave right now!!
kaisa chal raha hai match.. she asked..
badhiya.. he said while looking at the screen..
koi wicket to nahi gira..
nahi... aaj bahut achchha khel rahe hai..
okay.. score kya hua hai..?
aake dekh lo...he said eating his ice cream again...his reply made her come back from her trance and she realized how she was behaving...
nahi.. aap dekho.. she said and turned..
but in a moment.. Raghu jumped from his couch and held her hand..
stay! he commanded yet requesting her to not to leave..
she looked at him and was about to switch on the lights but Raghu stopped her.
he brought them inside the room.. made her sit on the couch
he sat beside her making her scared and blush at the same time..
he switched off the tv...
ye? she asked in nervousness
tumhe dekhna tha? he looked in her eye and asked..
i don't think so..
he held her one hand gently and caressed his another hand on her nape..
tracing her long neck he cupped her face making her heart skip frequent beats..
it's already been almost 1.5 month that i came back but i didn't get a chance to say this to you..
very gently and lovingly he brushed his thumb on her soft cheeks..
i shouldn't have co..me... she said while getting up..
but he didn't let her and tightened his grip on her hand..
you don't think it's childish.. he said while moving her hair strands behind her ear..
she looked at him.. he smiled a little to her.. looked at her hand trying to get it freed from his grip..
you.. pretending to be angry and playing this cold attitude with me..
he held her chin and made her look in his eyes.. then he brushed his finger on her nose..
this whole time you didn't let me come near you..
you first expect me to apologize and then you yourself don't give me a chance to do that..
i never expec..c.
ssshhh!! he sshed her up placing a finger on her lips..
she tried to get up but he again didn't let her...
ab kya jaroori kaam hai..??
wo sim..mi di.. she looked everywhere but his face..
seriously?? he chuckled..
she realized what she replied and felt embarrassed.. she closed her eyes and tried to sit calmly..
let me.. she looked away and tried to ask him to let her go.. but her eyes got widened as she felt his lips on her cheek..
she turned her face to him and almost kissed his lips but she moved back before she would have..
what are y...? he touched her hairs and didn't let her speak..
you know.. since that night.. how much i have waited for this moment..
you and I...together..in our house..
you sitting in my arms.. wearing my clothes.. feeling a bit shy.. a bit embarrassed but very much happy that even making your ears red.. she looked at him saying this
i... she almost got up dragging him with her..
she froze on her place when he instantly gave her a wet kiss behind her ear..
before she could react he left another wet kiss on her jawline from behind..
standing behind her he held her shoulders.. caressing his broad palms on her soft and long arms he held her hands in front..
snuggling in her hair.. smelling the shampoo he chuckled..
that shampoo was mine.. he placed a wet kiss on her nape.. she shivered feeling his lips on her skin..
she felt goosebumps as he chuckled again..
she closed her eyes and for a minute she couldn't feel her legs as she heard him whispering something in her ear and placing a kiss there..
you even used my bodywash..
she turned and looked here and there
i didn't ha... she nodded in no...
you think i mind..? he raised a brow and asked..
you still smell better..
she touched below her neck and bit pressed her lips tight..
clutching her t-shirt tight from her neck she felt her heartbeat..
Raghu saw her gripping her lower tight.. he could see sweat on her hands..
he took her hand gently and made her loosen her grip on her t-shirt..
kissing her knuckles and palm.. he leaned over her and kissed on her nape..
he knew.. if he will say or ask anything further she will just reply wrongly..
he wanted her to feel what he feels about her.. he has been trying to talk to her for a long time but it never helped him..
he made her place her hand on his shoulder which she immediately removed making him again place it back..
holding her chin.. making her look at him... he gulped at first.. looked at her scared eyes..
then shaking all thoughts away..he placed his rough lips on her soft ones..
she looked at him with wide eyes only meeting his own deep ones.. he pulled back and gave two frequent pecks on her lips..
he felt her cold and trembling fingers on his shoulder..and before she could do something he immediately scooped her in his arms and felt her grip getting stronger on his vest..
he walked into his bedroom and lay down on the bed while taking her in his arms..
she immediately left him and grabbed the bed sheet tight in her grip..
he switched on the table lamp and caressed her face in it's light..
will you continue to be like this..behaving like resisting everything.. resisting my feelings for you..
he said when she looked away as she felt his fingers on her jawline..
i know you well Antara.. if you would have hated any of this.. you would have slapped me by now or even left no matter how much i stopped you..
he said making her look at him but she again looked everywhere but him as he chuckled seeing her red face...
do you know how much i waited for this.. how much i wanted us to be here.. in our bed..
he held her chin and made her look at him.. he was laying over her taking support from his elbow at side of her...
with one hand he caressed her hair while his another hand roamed on her arms, her curves and edges complimenting her body...
"us.."... "our bed.". his words echoed in her mind making her breathing hard..
since the day you confessed to me..and i realized my feelings for you.. i wanted you to feel them too..
he said while he finally felt her fingers' touch on his arm.. which slowly moved above and he felt her touch on his bare shoulders..
he snuggled in her nape as he found her finally getting comfortable in his arms..
she wasn't able to believe anything that was happening right now and she was just looking at the blank..
as he moved his face and showered his slow but frequent wet kisses on her nape.. he felt her heartbeat..
he could feel thumping and heavy heartbeats..
making her ears and cheeks turned crimson.. he showered kisses on her long neck and licked her skin while kissing...
his hands seek for hers and held them a bit above her waist..
i love you Antara.. he confessed making her close her already moist eyes and making tear drops rolling down from corners of her eyes..
I missed you... he said while leaving her one hand and cupping her face...while she gradually held his waist..
in last 4 years..every single night i missed you so much..
making his feet entwined with hers.. pressing her fingers down tight.. caressing her forehead with his forefinger.. making her hold him tight.. he placed his lips on hers and gasped..
staying still for a moment.. he sucked her upper lip..
kissing both her lips together.. he then licked and sucked her bottom lip..
she felt tension in between her legs while a current ran through her spine down..
she breathed deeply.. to which he pulled back for a fraction of second.. tilting his head to another side he kissed her again..
he kissed her lips one by one.. slowly and lovingly licking them and sucking their juice he kissed her for long..she gasped in his mouth as seeking for breath.. and that's when he inserted his tongue in her mouth..
he came over her completely and cupped her face with his both hands.. she wounded her arms in his neck.. and finally responded to his kiss as he started licking her tongue..
she kissed his lips and reciprocated.. making his heart filled with warmth.. he kissed her lips again.. and they both kissed and gave each other a long smooch..
when Raghu pulled back to take a look at her.. she caressed his face with her hand..
Raghu moved back a little and removed his vest making her skip her frequent heartbeats..
he once again came over her and took her lips into his.. they both kissed...
"i love you Antara"...her lips reciprocated his touch as he once again confessed his love while kissing her..
and he found her responding her willingly when he felt her fingers roaming in his hairs..
i want us to make love together.. he said while slowly pulling her jacket's zipper down which he only gave her..
he once again pushed his tongue on her teeth and she opened her mouth..he inserted his tongue inside and kissed each other deeply.. while exploring the every corner of their mouth with their tongue.. their hands explored their bodies...
Antara's hands roamed on his hard chest and then moving to his broad shoulders..
Raghu nuzzled in her nape while removing her jacket from her shoulder..
he left a mark on her neck as he felt her soft lips on his shoulder sending goosebumps to him...
he pulled her tshirt a bit above and slid his hand inside..
she felt tickles as she felt his fingers going upward while not missing any part of her upper body and suddenly teasing her around near her navel..
Raghu's hands moved upwards and she looked at him..
as he grabbed her soft bosoms in his palms he looked at her making her feel even more embarrassed...
her brows frowned while he pressed his lips to suppress his smile..
"don't feel embarrassed... eventually, i would have removed them." he leaned over her and whispered in her ear making her face flush red..
i...i should go.. she thought and mumbled.. she tried to get up.. but Raghu held her hand and made her lay down again.. he kissed her lips again..
he rolled over and brought her on top of him.. he moved her hair strands behind her ear and looked at her lovingly..
he removed her jacket in one smooth go and felt her softness on his chest as she tried to hid herself from him in his embrace only..
Raghu rolled back and came on top of her..he slid his hand inside her tshirt which she tried to stop by protesting but gave up as his lips and tongue moved around her collarbone and suddenly around her ear sending shivers to her whole body...
as his hands reached above he took her already swollen lips into his.. she gasped in his mouth as he held her bosom in his rough palm...
he pressed them gently and they both felt her ni***s getting taunted..
he held one ni***e between his fingers and rubbed her bosom making her gasp during their kiss even more..
despite her embarrassment, he removed her t-shirt and took a fine look at her..
he covered both her globes in his palms and caressed them gently with his rough palms sending shivers to her whole body...
he nuzzled in her nape and gave her full mouth kisses on her neck.. licking her neck and tracing down he showered wet and full mouth kisses on her collarbone and chest..
as he reached down to her chest.. he took one of her bosoms in his mouth and cupped another one roughly making her moan even when she tried hard to suppress them...
he sucked her ni***e and licked her bosom with his tongue.. he constantly sucked her globes gently and suddenly roughly.. suddenly licking them softly and suddenly pressing them harder with his tongue..
he made her aroused with his actions and she herself cupped one of her bosoms which was held by him..
she pressed his fingers tight and breathed heavily...
she felt his hardness between her legs and looked at him as it got rubbed around her south while he reached back to her lips..
she wounded her arms around his shoulders and whispered to him in a heavy, scared and barely audible voice..
but her first sentence itself caught his attention..
i love you.. she clutched her sweating fists over his shoulders and took a breath..
it's true that i want to be with you.. not from today, yesterday or last four years.. but from the very first moment i remember that we spent together..
his heart got filled with warmth as he heard her confessing..
i want to be with you.. trust me.. but right now, we are going too far..
she said while hugging him lying there so she won't have to meet her eyes with him..
our family doesn't even know that i'm at your place and it doesn't feel good.. for yesterday, we had a reason... but tonight..
she felt his hands just resting on her breast and slowly he pulled his hand away...
he tried to move and look at her.. but she hugged him..
we have never done anything that hurts them..
Antara, are you scared.. no are you uncomfortable right now.. ??
she didn't reply to him and continued with what she had to say..moreover, you are a faculty in my college.. i don't know tomorrow how will i face you or even myself.. she said...
i understand.. he said and tried to get up..
she also loosened the hug and looked down..
i'm glad that at least you confessed.. Raghu caressed her hair and said..
he covered her before he got up.. she held the sheet and got up..
he gave her the t-shirt and looked away.. she wore it and immediately wore her jacket..
she stepped down from the bed.. i'm sorry and thank you for understanding..
she was about to walk away from the room but he held her hand and made her lay in the bed with him..
you can at least sleep here.. he took her in his embrace and covered them with the spread..
i promise that i won't do anything..
i'm just too happy today..
he switched off the table lamp and slipped in the sheets with her..
entwining his legs with hers he hugged her tight which made her embarrassed..
he chuckled and loosened his grip on her..
she turned and her hugged her from back...
shall i talk to our family about us..? he said while moving her hair behind her ear..
i can do that tomorrow itself..
i don't want to stay away from you... not any more.. he said while nodding in no almost nuzzling in her nape.
her eyes got moist and a lone tear dropped from her eye..
she turned to look at him and nodded in yes.
i'll do that.. i promise.. he said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead..
they both dozed off in each others' arms..
Raghu woke up in the morning and got worried when he didn't find Antara..
i'm going back to hostel.. please speak with papa today..
i don't want us to feel ashamed or regret for what we confessed last night..
i wish that i could confess my feelings to you with all my heart and rights..
Raghu read her note and sighed..
i promise Antara.. i won't let you regret any of this..

precap: Raghu and Antara's marriages are fixed at different places..

please leave your comments..
love
-Akki
mikazuki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
coloring done..
PMs sent..
if you want to receive PMs for update.. then please like this post.. or buddy this account..
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a cute romance written on rantara after ages...
Muahhh ladooo...
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 8
Woah... Hot Update Akki ji...☺️...Aakhir Dil Mein Dabi Baat Saamne Aa hi gayi......

Lekin precap mein Dil Tutega πŸ₯Ί RaNtara ka bhi...😭...
Aur Hamaara Bhi...πŸ˜”...

Yeh aapne kya kiya...πŸ˜’...

Lekin twists n turns bhi jaruri hai...Toh will wait for things to solve...😊...

Continue soon Akkiji...πŸ€—...Waiitng eagerly......πŸ˜ƒ...

Awesome update...well executed n narrated...πŸ‘πŸΌ...⭐️...

Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update ladooo...no words yaar sach mein...itna cutey cutey but andar se itna hot romance...u hv written it so beautifully...tarif karu kya uski jisne tumhe banaya...
Precap sach main dil tod wala hain...but raghu sab thik kar dega i know...i m so much eager to read the nextt part...woh actually kab nahi hotey..lol
Love u ladoo
story_seeker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woah... Hot-Hot update...☺️...
and then again the inevitable twist......

Continue soon...Akki ji...Waiting......

Awesome update as usual...πŸ€—...πŸ‘...πŸ‘πŸΌ...
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Akki!πŸ˜ƒ

how r u??πŸ€—

Very nice update dear...Atlast they confessed their feelings.
sorry for not commenting on previous updates

precap is scary..😲
continue soon
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
I'm So sorry for not Commenting on Last Parts,I am Busy in Exams.😭
It was Awesome and Interesting Story.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part 8 :
Woah itna Hot update...☺️...

Jaldi Continue karo ji......

Awesome part...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...excellent narration as usual...😎...love the pace of the story......

n next update mein dhamaaka honewala hain...☒️...πŸ˜”...
dekna padega sab kaise sambhlega...n RaNtara ka kya honewaala hai...πŸ€”...

tc...n waitng for the updates...😊...tfs...πŸ˜ƒ...

Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh... Its very hot here...
Very hotty and romantic update...
But precap me kuch aur mammala hai...
Update soon