Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
updated two stories today..
this one is on it's way.. :)
Edited by DeadDevil-FF - 8 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg!!!!! Akki jiii I hope you remember me? Spam queen remember?? I won't be surprised if u have forgotten me lol I have been MIA for like A whole year now! I've left IF as well but today I was going thru posts and I was ur story and trust me!!! I burst with happiness!! You updated!!! Finally after so damn longgg!!!! And my favt story yum! Technically I was a part of this story lol in the last chapter wasn't around now just like haven't been around for ages!
Okay getting to the update
Omggg ekksss RanTara in one office door locked and no lights!! Kill me Akki ji kill me!! Yaar Thora romance to Banta tha
I love pinning scenes but Raghu seriously Ek kissi he de deta Usko Yaar itna suspense bana diya and no kiss hawww not fair han Akki ji!
You know I was expecting big time romance kyuki unke pass koi nahi tha Ek dam bolay to perfect chance Jane diya
Yaar Antara Teri problem kya hai we know Raghu is hot but tereko chance Mila Uske sath kam karne Ka to Karna re baba Kuch nahi Hota humare hissa Ka bhi enjoy Kar Lena Uske sath
Dusri faculty to Milne nahi wali janu Raghu se he Kam chalana parega :p
If it's meant to be it will be type Ka Kam hogaya idhr to ab RanTara Ka sath Kam Karna likha to to Dekho kismat sath le he ayi inhe lol
Antu baby rehnedo nahi milege dusri tereko pata hai k Raghu k pass he jana hai to Phir Kyu thak rahi hai? ;)
Itna Chotu sa update tha? Hayeee mei maari Java next time lamba wala Dena Akki ji Ye wala shuru Hotay he khatam hogaya re baba!

I know I still have to review your other stories!! I'm so sorry for not doing that but been so damn busy with college and everything finally my summer vacation started so now I can review all ur updates and give u the longest reviews possible hehe!
You know exactly how much I love your stories right? I'm not supposed to be here but from now I will start reading all the chapters I've missed and review them just like I used to!
I'm sorry for the lack of emojis for this review but this phone won't let me type anything without refreshing every 5 mins
Eagerly waiting for the next updateee!!!
Love u <3
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina, of course i remember u dear..
thx for ur comments.. will reply in detail asap..
next updt is 90% done. just one scene is remaining..
will update by this weekend..

and yeah! in last chapter Hina's character was missing.. but she will re-appear when i'll write clg scenes..
since it's an ss.. i can't write extra chapters..
DamRyeong thumbnail

guys, so sorry for almost discontinuing this story..as you all know i was very much occupied with other stuffs and have been updating only IIH.. recently updated KHWM..SK..
but i personally love this SS a lot.. so i finally managed to write next chapter for this..
i hope you guys will like it.. giving a quick recap first..

Raghu joins as a faculty in Antara's college..she unknowingly applies under him for yearly project..
when she comes to know that it was him.. she tries hard to find a new adviser.. but it doesn't work out.. and she unwillingly agrees to work with him and he 'course has a few conditions...

note: since this story is an SS and not FF.. i won't be dragging scenes/tracks much.. hope you guys understand..

Now..

it's already 1.5 month to the semester .. and to Antara's surprise Raghu had not teased her for a single thing.. he was treating her in the same way as he treated other students...
she sometimes needed to meet him in his office either for her project discussion or TA meetings..
however, he was a totally different personality at home..Antara was staying in hostel and Raghu bought a small apartment near by the college..
their family was already upset for Antara staying in hostel and now Raghu also was staying away.. but he managed to convince them as he joined as a new faculty and he will have to work hard... it won't be good to travel for 2 hrs daily..
RaNtara used to go home sometimes on weekend without bothering each other..
she also behaved normally.. as she didn't want their relationship to be complicated..
however, the moment they used to reach home.. Raghu's attitude completely changed..he used to tease her in the same way as he was before leaving for US...and now even more.. no one at home could tell that he was her professor at university.. he used to make fun of her that she is a terrible student.. once he even made her to push her dinner away and leave the table in anger...
but he always knew how to pamper her..

but soon all her peaceful life was destroyed by herself... a night before her last mid- semester exam...while all students were engrossed in their books and laptops.. an accident happened in the electricity room and there was a power cut in whole campus.. the emergency power backup was provided.. but due to the accident.. it was shut down right after 15 min.. students from boys and girls hostel gathered near academic building as they had no resource and there was no way they could prepare for the exam.. due to the power cut internet was shut down.. some of the students informed their faculties but they couldn't be sure about the exam as they didn't hear anything back from them..

Antara was worried.. as she already wasn't scoring a high gpa.. in that moment all she could think of was Raghu... he stays somewhere near the campus.. since he has always been so nice to her.. and never teased her in college.. it might be okay to ask for his help... she roamed here and there in her room.. and finally called him... her heart was throbbing all the time.. and to her disappointment he didn't pick the call..
she cursed herself as she was about to lose her breath... she hit her head with her phone and stood in her balcony... dekha jayega.. she thought.. and calmed herself down..
but she couldn't feel relieved for a moment as her phone buzzed..
it was him...
her hands got sweaty.. she took a deep breath and picked the call..
hello..
miss call.. tumhari missed call thi.. he said and chuckled..
hmm..
wo! i was taking bath.. so..
it's okay..
bolo..
wo... she swallowed down.. aap mujhe lene aa sakte hai..? she asked in a calm voice though her heart was beating fast..
hain?? he asked as he wasn't sure he if he heard her right..
Antara closed her eyes and licked her lower lip..
i have an exam tomorrow in afternoon and there is no power in whole campus.. there is still lot of syllabus that i have to cover.. i don't know what i'll do..my gpa is already so low..she said in one breath..
Antara..!!
aap lene aa sakte hai mujhe.. she had hiccups but managed to say what she had to..
kahan aana hai..?
hai?
kahan milogi.. because i can't let anyone see us together..it won't be good for you..
andhera hai sare mein.. main gate tak nahi aa paungi..she said in low voice..
hmm.. i'll be there in 10 minutes.. meet me downstairs in front of your hostel...
thank you...
see you there.. she cut the call and took a deep breath..
she switched on her phone's flashlight and rushed to bathroom..
washed her face.. her cheeks were burning.. she couldn't believe what did she just do..
she came back to her room and packed one set of clothes, laptop, other required stuffs and waited for him downstairs..
she got scared when a bike stopped in front of her... the guy lifted the helmet cover and looked at her..
miss call..
aap..? aap bike se kyun aaye..
arey! itni jaldi bike se hi aa sakta tha.. waise bhi car ghar pe chhor aaya tha is baar..
ok.. she nodded..
bag?!
hmmm..?
nahi.. halka hi hai..
ok..
waise ek baat batao..?
hmm?? she sat on bike.. and asked..
tum itna dar kyun rahi ho??
main.. main kyun darungi.. ghar mein bhi to saath mein rahte hai..
hmm.. sahi baat hai..! he nodded and started his bike..
she felt shivers.. it wasn't the first time she was riding with him.. but it was the first time after that almost and pretty evident confession..
------------on the way------------
mis call..?
hmm..
waise main puchh raha tha...
ji?? abhi sun nahi raha..
he slower down the speed a bit.. looked towards her a little still taking care of traffic..
main.. he intentionally spoke in low voice.. so she leaned a bit towards him..
main tab ye puchh raha tha ki.. koi nahi dekhega.. to daro mat...
but i didn't know you were having other thoughts...
as she understood what he said.. she closed her eyes in disbelief and cursed herself..
she could hear his chuckle.. and clutched her fist in anger... at the same time her heart skipped a beat..
before she could move back.. he again increased the bike speed.. and she just saved her forehead from getting hit in his helmet.. and he chuckled..
they reached at Raghu's place..
as she stepped down.. he gave her his apartment's keys..504.. 5th floor.. left side se 4th room..
i know what 504 means.. he looked down and smiled..
aap?
park karke aata hu..
hmm.. saath chalenge..
okay.. he came back after 2 mins.. took her bag and walked to the elevator..
her heartbeat was racing as she walked though the hall.. her heart skipped a beat as he opened the door and switched on the lights.. he came inside and asked her to come too.. she nodded...
his apartment was huge..
as she entered in hall.. she saw a huge family pic on wall.. a smile appeared on her lips seeing that he placed this pic on the wall..
it's beautiful..
we all know that..
where should i sit..?
hmm.. he showed her his study room.. and she nodded..
he set ac temperature for her.. i'll arrange your bed.. it's just beside the study..
she nodded in no.. that won't be required.. i have lot of syllabus remaining so i'll be studying..
hmmm..
he was about to leave but stopped near the door..
all snacks, biscuits are in kitchen.. left drawer above the slab..
if you need anything.. don't disturb me or wake me up.. you can get it by your self..
she looked at him with calm expressions but gritted her teeth..
he waived his hand to her.. wished her good night and left..
after coming back to his room.. he locked the door immediately and sighed..
he took 3 deep breaths. just don't think about it..
she is not here.. she is not here.. she is not here..
ughhh!!!! he shook his head and fell on the bed.. a smile appeared on his lips..and he hid his face with pillow...
- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
In the morning...
he woke up and went to study.. he was planning to scare her.. as he knew she must be sleeping..
but when he went into the study.. he found her all engrossed in her books.. biscuit and chips wrappers were there..
oye! sare kha liye tumne?
she turned and looked at him.. she sighed as it's been ages she saw him like this..
good morning..
good morning..
sare chips kha liye tumne..?
wahan the hi kitne.. ? she asked in her reply and contd her work..
he shook his head and pulled a chair for himself.. raat bhar se padh rahi ho..
she didn't look at him and nodded in yes..
abhi to finish ho gaya hoga..
she nodded in no.. he made a face and got up from there..
i'll get ready.. you also get fresh n up.. i'll get you something for breakfast..
she nodded in yes..
what? you're supposed to say.. no i'll cook something for you.
i have an exam today..
right.. he replied in a meek voice and left from there..
Raghu came back to his room and checked his emails..
today's exam was postponed.. he smiled as he read the email.. he came to her room and asked her if she checked her emails..
she nodded in no and asked him to leave as she didn't had time to waste..
let me just finish this syllabus..
fine! he didn't tell her and left
----during breakfast..
miss call..?
hmm..if your exam gets postponed what will you do..?
what will i do..? i'll immediately go back to my hostel... take a good sleep..
then i'll go home in evening..
he nodded in yes..
you can stay... i mean.. we both can leave for home together..
nah! i need to go for some shopping also...
ohkay.. he licked his lower lip and contd eating his breakfast..
did you check your email.. in case exam gets postponed..
no need to check.. because i know that $#%$^@ won't do that..
language!
seriously.. he is Hina's advisor.. and she told me this many time that he is super khadoos...
and i thought you were a professional and knows how to talk...
he always troubles her..
actually all advisers are same..
oye!!
no i mean some are exceptions..
anyways, i don't want to waste my time thinking about whether it will get postponed or not.. i need to finish my syllabus..
she left to study room immediately after she finished her brunch..
as you wish..
- - - - - - - - - - - -
an hour before she had to leave for college.. she came out screaming.. WTH!!!
Raghu was sitting in hall working on his research and almost got scared the way she came out screaming..
wth? he mumbled..
exactly..
that khadoos mailed in the morning that it's postponed..
he nodded in yes..
why didn't you tell me..?
i did.. you didn't want to listen..
i finished whole syllabus.. i didn't sleep last night.. and now... that's not fair..
you didn't sleep last night because you slept in classroom..
whatever, i shall leave then.. tomorrow, they have their anniversary party.. i need to prepare lots of things.
she was about to leave.. but raghu got up immediately and held her hand.. she looked at him in shock..
and tried to move back..
he left her hand.. and asked her to stay..
look at the weather.. its too hot out there.. you should stay and leave in the evening..
but i need to go to market..
for that you don't need to go to hostel first..?
rest up a little.. you haven't slept in hours..
she nodded in no as she felt a bit uncomfortable..
i just came here to study but i can't stay here otherwise..
i'm not gonna eat you... listen to me once..
i won't come into your room.. go!.. take a nap for a while..
i won't stop you if you go back in the evening..
she felt uneasy and in past 2.5 years everything she tried to keep her emotions aside was ruined in this one single moment..
she lowered her eyes and went back to study room..
she closed the door.. and sat down on carpet near her study table.. she sat there doing her head down on table.. and thought that she can't ignore him like that or become weak in front of him..
otherwise how would she face him in front of family... she shall stay normal..
she kept thinking about what could come next if she panicked like that again.. he might think that she still has feelings for him..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After 2 hours..when weather got better.. Raghu knocked on Antara's door.. but there was no response..
he knocked again but when she didn't open it by herself.. he came inside..
and found her sleeping on carpet leaning her head on table..
he shook his head and walked towards her.. he scooped her in his arms and took her to his bedroom..
he made her settle in the bed and covered her with spread.. he sat beside her for a few minutes...
moving her hair strands away he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead,.. he smiled seeing her smile in her sleep..
you don't need to try so hard to avoid me.. because you can't.. he pulled her nosr slightly and left from there.. mumbling.. "since i promised"..

it was almost 6pm.. Antara woke up as her phone rang.. it was simmi..
she put the phone on silent.. and cuddled in bed.. she smelled a familiar scent.. a smile appeared on her lips.. but within a second her eyes got widened.. and she looked around..
she was in bed.. she clearly remembered that she didn't sleep here.. and it was his scent she could smell in the bed..
she immediately got up and looked for her phone.. it was 6pm.. she couldn't believe that.. she was sleeping for 5 hours.. how would see face him... she thought..
she saw 5 missed calls from Simmi's her phone and called her back wondering what would have happened..
hello Antu..!
yeah! di.. you called..
yeah! woh! your exams are over right.. can you go to the market today..
what happened..
woh! your lehenga..
di, please tell me that you brought it...
Antu! i'm really sorry.. idhar kuchh problem ho gayi thi...aur wo mehandi wali ne bhi late kar di..
i called sam but he is also stuck in traffic..
Diii!!!
you knew i won't be able to go there..
Antu, please! gussa na ho... sachchi mein problem ho gayi thi idhar..
phir..main ni aa rahi aapki aaniv par..
Antu, sun.. uncle ki shop is not that far from your place..
sachchi antu, sam traffic mein hai.. usko aane mein bahut late ho jayega..
di, kitna late ho gaya hai... main kaise jaungi..
main chintu ko bol du? he stays in near by area... right? he will take you there..
no! why him..?
why not?
sun, please chali ja.. tujhe waise bhi try karna tha.. please chali ja Antu..
i hate you di.. aap pahle ni bol sakte the
i called you so many times but you didn't pick...
i won't talk to you... bye..
i'll call Raghu..
no, you don't need to do that...
- - - - - -
at the same time..
Raghu was on phone with Sam..
haan bhaiyya..
yaar chintu, problem ho gayi hai..
kya hua..
main idhar catering wale se mil kar aa raha tha.. abhi bahut traffic mein fans gaya hu..
simmi k liye ring order ki thi.. aaj lene jana tha..
tu le aayega kya..
haan.. kahan di hai.. batao..
wahi khanna uncle ki shop pe...
okay.. but koi slip vagarah..
nahi.. wo humein jante hai.. to koi problem ni hai..
payment..?
kiya hua hai..
okay..
main call kar du unhe.. ki tu aa jayega..
haan haan.. koi problem ni hai bhaiyya. aap aarama se ghar pahuncho..
thanks bhai..
ok bye..
bye..
the moment he hang up the call he saw Simmi's missed call..
haan bhabhi.. you called..
Chintu..
bhabhi..!
achchha achchha Raghu..
sun ek kaam kar dega..
kya baat hai.. aaj sabko mujhse kaam pad raha hai..
kyun? Antara ne call kiya tujhe..
nahi.. wo call kyun karegi..
achcha.. matlab nahi kiya..
sun.. uska na dress lana tha shop se.. banne ke liye diya tha.. main ja nahi payi..ghar pe bhi sab busy hai..
ab wo gussa ho gayi hai.. bol rahi ghar ni aayegi kal..
tu udhar uske paas mein rahta hai.. please le ja use..
bhabhi.. please kyon bol rahe ho..
main janta hu use..natak kar rahi hai.. le jaunga..
kaun si shop hai..
khanna uncle ki shop pata hai..
wah! haan ji pata hai..
wahan se 4-5 shop aage hai.. Anatra janti hai..
okay..cool..
sun, please usko tease mat karna.. tu bahut chidhata hai use.. aaj gusse mein hai wo..
don't worry bhabhi..
thank you chintu..
no probs bhabhi.. see you tomorrow..
bye..
bye
- - - - - - -
he cut the call and that's when he saw Antara coming out from the room.. all red in anger.. and mumbling something.. perhaps cursing someone..
ready ho jao.. chalna nahi hai..
haan ja rahi hu.. she said in low voice as she heard him...
i'll just pack my bag and books..
kahan?
hostel..
ready ho jao.. market chal rahe hai..
di ne call kiya aapko..
haan.. tum bhi to kah sakti thi.. you don't need to shy from me..
main kahin nahi ja rahi aapke saath..
why?
aap faculty hai mere college mein.. kisi ne saath dekh liya to problem hogi..
nahi dekhega...iske alawa aur koi problem..?
haan..
kya..?
she looked here and there..
you feel uncomfortable with me.
why would i?
because you kissed me..
she looked at him with wth expressions.. i never did..
then?
you have feelings for me.. shall i tell the same to simmi di..
i'll get ready...
he smiled and nodded in yes..
she wore a jeans and top and came outside..
shall we keep a raincoat with us.. weather doesn't look so good..
we are not going to spend whole night outside..
we need to finish the work quickly..
as you wish.. just don't blame me later..
they left around 7pm.. and reached market by 7:45 due to the traffic in peak hours..
whole time she felt uncomfortable while sitting behind him on his bike..
she covered her face with scarf in case someone see her.. first the exam was postponed, second it was weekend so there were a high chances that they could bump into someone in the market..
whole time she was sitting holding the corners of his shirt and trying hard to not to bump into him at the first place..
once they reached market..Raghu parked the bike and went to the jewelers shop first..
hum..yahan kya kar rahe hai..?
tumhare liye kuchh ni le raha...bhaiyya ne bhabhi k liye ring order ki thi.. wo lene aaya hu..
hmm.. she nodded in yes..
Raghu collected the ring and got it packed properly..
he came out from the shop with Antara and asked her which shop it is..?
hai?
bhabhi said you know which shop it is.. few shops far from here..
oh! okay! yeah!.. this way..
hmm..
he started his bike and she sat behind him..
bas bas bas! yahi hai..
achchha ye wali.. bhaiyya bhabhi ki wedding ki shopping yahin se to ki thi..
hmm..
it was 8:15 already..
as they entered in shop.. shop keeper sighed a breath of relief..
finally!!
namastey uncle.. Raghu greeted him..
namastey beta.. kaise ho..
main theek hoon..
simmi beta ne kaha tha.. aap late ho jaoge.. isliye abhi tak shop kholi hui hai.. warna aaj thoda jaldi band karne wale the..
lehenga ready ho gaya kya?? Antara asked..
haan beta ho gaya..
Raghu patted on her head.. namastey kaun karega..?
kyun karu..? maine itne din pahle diya tha.. kal function h.. itna late kar diya uncle ne..
lekin function tak mil jayega na..
abhi nahi.. jab tak final nahi ho jata ki sab theek hai.. tab tak nahi..
uncle, iski baatein ignore karna.. aaj dimag ghuma hua hai iska.. sabse lad rahi hai.
koi baat nahi beta.. i know her very well.. jab pasand aa jayega to das baar thank you bol kar jayegi..
and they both laughed..
baitho.. main kuchh mangvata hu peene k liye..
aap bas mera lehenga manga dijiye abhi..
haan haan.. mangata hu.. tumhara hi wait kar rahe tab se..
Raghu excused himself as his phone rang..
chintu..?
haan bhabhi..
pahunch gaye kya...?
haan..
uncle ne bas tumhare liye shop open rakhi hai.. unke ghar pe kuchh kaam hai.. wo late tak nahi ruk payenge..
bhabhi hum log pahunch gaye hai..
he turned and looked at Antara.. who just left for trying her dress.. and he just nodded to her..
don't worry.. wo gayi try karne..
achchha sun..
Antara ka dhyan rakhna.. usko kuchh help chahiye ho to..
haaww!! bhabhi.. mana aapse naraj hai wo.. par aapki chhoti behan hai wo.. aap aise kaise mujhe kah sakte ho wahan help karne k liye..
thappad padega ek..
uska dhyan rakhna.. kyonki abhi bahut gusse mein hai wo..
theek theek hai.. ab bye..
bye..
it's been 15 minutes.. Antara still had not come out..
Raghu wondered and looked at shopkeeper who was sitting on his chair with his head down
i'll go and check.. he said and got up.. leaving his helmet there only he went to Antara..
he knocked on the door and called her..
miss call.. bahar nahi aana hai?
aap? achchha hua aap aa gaye..
main nahi le rahi ye lehenga..
ab kya ho gaya..
kuchh nahi hua.. bas maine nahi jana hai party mein..
di ko ek kaam bola tha.. wo bhi nahi kiya unhone..
aur ab ye.. she made some noise.. she groaned in anger..
ya to batao problem kya hai.. nahi to bahar aao..
natak band karo.. fit nahi aaya kya..
theek se banaya hoga to aayega na.. aap uncle ko bol do.. main nahi le rahi..
aur.. he could hear unnecessary noise coming from inside.. perhaps she threw something on floor..
dupatta bhi nahi banaya abhi tak..
Antara.. ek aur baar gussa kiya na tumne main abhi bike lekar gahr chala jaunga... phir yahi baithe rahna..
main kya karu.. di ko aana chahiye tha.. nahi to kisi aur ko bhejti..
he heard her sobs.. main aaya hu na..
bahar aao.. she didn't reply..
aur tum bhabhi ka gussa uncle par kyun nikal rahi ho.. tumhare karan abhi tak ruke the wo.. unko shop close karni hai miss call..
bahar aa jao.. jo bhi problem hogi, wo dekh lenge..
when she again didn't reply.. he got worried.. it's been 20 min already.. she was still there in small and closed room.. she might get suffocated also..
he came outside.. and indicated uncle that there is some problem i guess.. she will be fine..
he nodded in yes.. and meanwhile packed his stuffs..
Raghu came back to Antara..
Antu.. abhi lena to hai na.. bhabhi ko sach mein kaam hoga..
mujhe nahi pata..
Raghu took a deep breath...
main andar aau?
she didn't reply... her hands already got sweaty with what he just said..
he knocked on her door... open it..
i promise i won't tease you for anything..
he swallowed down when after a few seconds, he heard the click of knob...
she slightly opened the door..
it's okay.. koi nahi hai.. she opened the door a bit more and he came inside..
his eyes got widened and he sighed in disappointment when he looked at her..
she was a mess.. her hair tied above in a bun.. whole face and neck covered in sweat..
she covered herself with her top.. but he could tell that she still looked really beautiful..
he forwarded his hand to move her hair strands...but she moved back..
he licked his lower lip.. bolo.. kya problem hai..
she turned.. and he raised his brow when he looked at her back..
all hooks were tucked randomly.. and even her hairs got stuck in some of them..
you should have called me earlier..
within seconds he fixed her hooks trying his best not to make her uncomfortable.. while he himself was feeling hot inside..
done!
abhi bhi problem ho rahi h..
ek baar check kar lo.. he gave her his handkerchief to wipe her sweat..
she nodded in no..
but i'm feeling uneasy as i look at that..
she glared at him making him smile..
ye dupatta ready nahi hai..
jitna bhi hai..try to kar lo..
she moved her hairs behind and set her dupatta..
she turned and looked at herself in mirror..
achchhi lag rahi ho..
ye aise set karna kal...he moved her hairs to one side and said..
she looked above and noticed him swallowing down his saliva..and felt embarrassed...
abhi change karna hai?
hmm...
kholu..?
aap abhi jaiye yahan se...
yeah!
he lowered his neck a bit and smiled.. making her shut her eyes in anger...
he came outside.. and she locked the door immediately..he couldn't stop smiling..
she came back after 2-3 mins.. she gave her dress to shopkeeper and looked at Raghu.. who was still smiling...
Raghu made the payment and requested him to send her dress home asap..
or he doesn't know how much fuss she will create..
he nodded in yes.. and asked Antara to come with him..
she was sitting silently.. and they rode back to Raghu's place..
aap mujhe hostel drop kar dijiye..
tumhara saman..?
aap ghar le aana..
okay.. why are you so tensed..
i'm not..
abhi to wo ready ho jayega na time se..
hmm..
phir koi aur baat hai...
aapne promise kiya tha aap mujhe pareshan nahi karenege..
achchha wahi baat hai.. mujhe kaise pata kise lekar pareshan ho..
aap yahin roke dijiye bike.. main khud chali jaungi..
achchha nahi.. sorry...
they were on the way to hostel when it started raining..
isi ki kami thi...Antara fumed in anger.. Raghu drove as fast as he could..
but they got stuck in traffic and by the time they reached to his place.. they were drenched completely..
i told you to go to hostel..
Can't you see that it's raining so hard.. he was sneezing..
your hostel at least 30 min far from here.. let me at least change and get my raincoat..
she nodded in yes and apologized..
he parked his bike.. and gave her his helmet..
he checked his jacket and if Sam's gift was safe...
they took the elevator and reached to his place..
he unlocked the door and looked at her...
she wiped her face with her scarf.. he could see her shivering in cold..
he bent towards her a little and moved her wet hairs behind her hair..
she looked at him in surprise at his sudden move.. she came inside but stopped as she heard him..
yahi ruk jao.. he said making her look at him with wide expressions...

plz hit the like button..leave ur comments/sugg/complaints...and buddy "DeadDevil-FF" account to receive PMs about updates...
-Akki

Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res...
Yey!! Me firstπŸ˜ƒ

Unresd..

Superb update didu... πŸ‘
Antu k hostel Ki batti Gul.. Lol πŸ˜†
And fir adhere Mein ek ujaley Ki Kiran.. Apna Chintu.. πŸ˜‰

Well good decision it was..
Saarey wafers kha gyi.. 🀣
Raghu ko pta chal gya Ki exam cancelled fir bhi Ni btaya.. πŸ˜†

Bechari ko kitna gussa AA gya when she came to know about exam..
Mere jsi hi hai Antu..

Sometimes main bhi aisey hi frustrate Ho jati hoon..
Aur Vo lehenga try maaring scene was.. 😳

Fir hui baarishh... Yeeeyyy... I love rains
Sab sahi ja Ra tha ye Raghu ko kya Ho gya..
"YaHi RuK JaO.. " meanss πŸ˜•

Koi Ni.. We will wait for next update.. πŸ˜ƒ
Update asap didu..
Love you so much 😳 ❀️
Mwwwaaahhh!!! 😳
Edited by shivi808 - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
coloring done.. will send PMs later in tonight..
thanks for stopping by.. :)
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye-hoye Akki u updated...😊...mujhe laga aap apni ek kahani khatam karke hi dusre ko aage badayegi......
pleasant surprise...jaise ideas ayeinge waise hi humein updates mileinge..hainaaa...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰..πŸ‘πŸΌ...

par main confuse ho gayi yaar...Antu aise behave kyun kar rahi hai...i mean keeping away from Raghu...πŸ˜•...
kya usko embarrass ho raha hai...ki Raghu ke Videsh jaate waqt usne impulsively behave kia...πŸ€”...

par isi ki waje se toh Raghu ko ehsaas hua ke unke beech dosti se jyaada gehra rishta hai...
ya phir iss liye ki Raghu usse tease/pareshaan/embarrass kar raha hai...uss waja ko leke...ya phir koi aur thots...2nd 3rd and so on......

yaar main pehle hi bahut jaldi confuse ho jaati hu...πŸ˜”..aur apne aas-passwalon ko bhi isi chakkar mein confuse kar deti hu...πŸ˜›...
this is wat happens wen u get an update after a long interval n u dont have time to read from d start to clear d concepts...πŸ˜’...

so Akki ji confusion dur kijiye aur clarification dedijiye...😎...

Hope aap mere confusions se confuse na hui ho...πŸ˜†..🀣...

tc...awesome chapter...well-written..tfs...n continue soon all ur stories...😊...❀️...πŸ€—...