Will Ishita ever see Shagun's true colours?

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that this coming week, Ishita is going to see Shagun's real side, aka as a "mom" who just wants to attain Ruhi, and not as a parent who loves her wholeheartedly. Because other wise, why would she agree to marry Raman? I guess I just really want Ishita to wake up and stop thinking that every one is nice, because really, Shagun is just acting, and I want Ishita to see her true colours!
But at the same time, I read by someone on IF saying that neither party knows who they are getting married to. It'll be interesting to see this upcoming week play out. MONDAY come soon!!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont think ishu will come to know abt shagun soon... may be latr she will come to know... n ya monday come soon 😊
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i dnt thnk she ll cum to knw abt shagun now ya later she ll
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is one thing I want Ishita to acknowledge!! She thinks Shagun is best for Ruhi but dont know whats happening behind her back!! I hope she learns about Shagun and feel Raman was right this time!!
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really really hope that ishita get to knows that who Shagun is in reality, as u said it is more likely that she will know her true side otherwise she wont have agreed to the marriage! :)
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think before marriage she may know this. And thus, will agree to marry finally.
But whatever, this weekends seem slow. Not going fast.
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

This is one thing I want Ishita to acknowledge!! She thinks Shagun is best for Ruhi but dont know whats happening behind her back!! I hope she learns about Shagun and feel Raman was right this time!!

agree with you,,, :)