Wo tera ek aansu! (Tear)

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
My this post is dedicated to the precap promo for Monday's episode.😊

In the precap they showed some emotional scene btw Raman n Mr. Bhalla, Mr. Bhalla was only saying that he has selected a girl for Raman n he wants him to see/meet her, but Raman was really emotional n was trying to control his emotions, despite all controlling n held backing he was not able to hold back his one tear, why was that so?!? We have to wait n see what is the main reason that he got so emotional!
Is this have to do something with Shagun!?! I just hope that it's not the case, but so far what we have seen, it is shown that Raman has not really moved on, he literally cries at nights for his unsuccessful marriage.
My thoughts: I think that Raman got so emotional bcz Mr. Bhalla was talking with him so politely after ages, he was asking for something from him after ages, but it's something that Raman does not wants, he can never want it, but as Mr. Bhalla was asking him, he won't be able to deny it!
So is this tear of helplessness, or what?

Eagerly waiting for Mondays episode to see Raman's power packed performance!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dono wht to say coz i didnt c tht scene i missed it... but i think raman is showing his angry everywhere to hide his emotions only... coz we know in his past he is a lovely person n tht is his character also bt aftr all the incidents he is hiding himself... n he totally hate shagun now...
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

i dono wht to say coz i didnt c tht scene i missed it... but i think raman is showing his angry everywhere to hide his emotions only... coz we know in his past he is a lovely person n tht is his character also bt aftr all the incidents he is hiding himself... n he totally hate shagun now...

Yea u r right abt Raman, he likes to be locked in his shell, I just hope ishita helps him in opening up a little bit!😊
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

its waz really awesome scene ... may raman s shocked nd even emotional seeing his father love towards him ... am just waiting for tomorrow's episode 😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: clementina

its waz really awesome scene ... may raman s shocked nd even emotional seeing his father love towards him ... am just waiting for tomorrow's episode 😳

Yea that can be the case that he bacame so overwhelmed to see his father's love that he started crying!😭
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi!😃
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man that was one heck of a scene...I'm so in love with the precap!! To me his eyes conveyed a lot...hez helpless, he literally doesn't want to marry another girl...he still got clung into his past and his marriage with Shagun but alas has to do something to get back Ruhi!!Its like so many questions surrounding his mind...!! That is what I perceived!! But lets look into the details when the actual episode airs!!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the precap was awesome. I think Raman feels guilty for not listening to his dad while Shagun was making all the accusations against them as if they were torturing her. There would have been many warning signs about Shagun's unfaithful behaviour and the family members would have pointed it out to Raman especially his dad but he refused to listen and even moved out of the house may be. Now everything is getting cleared between them.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Man that was one heck of a scene...I'm so in love with the precap!! To me his eyes conveyed a lot...hez helpless, he literally doesn't want to marry another girl...he still got clung into his past and his marriage with Shagun but alas has to do something to get back Ruhi!!Its like so many questions surrounding his mind...!! That is what I perceived!! But lets look into the details when the actual episode airs!!

yea u said so right about Raman's emotions! It's that he is enclosed by so many things right now but he just can't help it! Yeah eagerly waiting for the episode to see the actual side!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Yeah the precap was awesome. I think Raman feels guilty for not listening to his dad while Shagun was making all the accusations against them as if they were torturing her. There would have been many warning signs about Shagun's unfaithful behaviour and the family members would have pointed it out to Raman especially his dad but he refused to listen and even moved out of the house may be. Now everything is getting cleared between them.

yea maybe u r right, I just hope that they do manage to clear all their differences n behave like a true father son duo😉😆
Waiting for the episode to get the clearer picture!😊
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooopsss, i missed d epi..
Will watch sooonn