Karma will kick Shagun in the face......

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello.

I think Karma will kick Shagun in the face at the end, because now Raman & Ishita will be married and Ruhi will be in custody of Raman & family. And what's left? Shagun's face will be worth of watching when Ashok leaves her for another woman... I think Ashok keeps going to London to see his another gf...god knows how many gfs he has😆😡...

But ya...What goes around, always comes back around...

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who is karma I want shagun to have so bad times for a few months but then get someone good
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I also think that Shagun would be jealous after knowing abt the marriage of ishra.
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i want shagun to left alone tht will b her punishment...
bazzingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lfc2010

Who is karma I want shagun to have so bad times for a few months but then get someone good

' karma ' are d bad works done by shagun...

sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lfc2010

wht only for few months?????
wht r u saying? did shagun did a small mistake it is a big wrong

for the sake of money leaving her 9 months baby, breaking the marriage and leaving with her husband's boss, do u see this as a small mistake?
come on don't see shagun as anita who is portraying the character, plz see her character in yhm

of course i had a soft corner for shagun earlier, but after seeing 25th jan flashback sequence i can't imagine wht type of a girl shagun is?it is so irritating, the way she fakes crying and the way she talks ill about her father-in-law i can't even digest that,
equally raman is guilty of believing shagun, i understand raman is also a reason for shagun's behaviour

shagun only wants money and status in her life , she doesn't want her children either, she is just a shame as a mother faking motherhood

in my POV , i would want these type of women to suffer their whole life, anyone could argue that she left raman to fulfill her dreams, after being married and having children if u think u really want to fulfill ur dreams try by urself , don't run behind someonelse

if she is a good woman she should have urged and made raman to earn and to b successful without running to another man after being married and having children

i can't accept how she left her children for the stupid ashok, wht's the stupid love she has for ashok,
even she doesn't love ashok, wht she loves is his image and money
one speciality i like in shagun is that she has chosen the correct partner for her (ashok) who is same as her, not giving more prominence to real love

i want shagun to suffer a lot then this would b a gd lesson for woman like shagun
Edited by sangeetha18 - 10 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Agree Shagun won't realize anything right now shes too blinded folded by money ash luxury. She will be alone for quite a awhile and maybe when the show is guna end she will be good by then
craziekudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: QH_DDEJ_Fan

Hello.

I think Karma will kick Shagun in the face at the end, because now Raman & Ishita will be married and Ruhi will be in custody of Raman & family. And what's left? Shagun's face will be worth of watching when Ashok leaves her for another woman... I think Ashok keeps going to London to see his another gf...god knows how many gfs he has😆😡...

But ya...What goes around, always comes back around...

-Prii

i really hopes thats the case😆

645435 thumbnail
Yeah I wish that happens
But acc to the novel, they will get married
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Yeah I wish that happens

But acc to the novel, they will get married