Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
True.
Raman in the past was a shy, timid, and dependent person whose life was Shagun.

Raman as introduced at the beginning was a cold, rude person who did not have time for his daughter. This is how, Ishita perceives him.. He probably never expected that Ruhi would be separated from him..
With Shagun taking away Ruhi , we are seeing a glimpse of the underlying affection, the raw pain., glimpse a mix of both his personalities - old and new.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
im loving Raman's character but the person playing it a little more. He is too good
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post..
I think Since Raman was so committed to his wife and family.. and he was a simple guy.. Shagun's act broke him completely..

Raman realized that Shagun loft him because he is not like Ashok..

SO he basically changed himself from outside.. rough, tough, he was always hard working .. so he achieved success by focusing on work..

However from inside he is still the same old Raman.. and new love in life should bring that our from him..

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly...I don't want to see much of Raman-Shagun (only IshRa)😳, but yeah only Raman's past..I want to see.
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for ur replies!! So good to see many of u agree with me regarding Raman!! Undoubtedly he has become more independent and mature now but still all his insecurities were suppressed down in his heart and were masked by his outward behavior!! I guess with Ishita coming in his life, the "real" Raman will be out as well!! Hoping for some good moments b/w IshRa!
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raz-

im loving Raman's character but the person playing it a little more. He is too good

Excatly...Hez brilliant!!😳
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Honestly...I don't want to see much of Raman-Shagun (only IshRa)😳, but yeah only Raman's past..I want to see.

Tanni dear, as for his characterization I would love to see his past and nothing else...And who else would not want to see IshRa!! 😳
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like angry Raman and full of attitude...he looks handsome😳
his fb scene...i find him funny😛... hats off to him..he is doing amazing as Raman...⭐️
heart break and situation forced him to change...