Raman - Ishita Am I In Love?[SS] Completed Pg.16

Recovery. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everybody. 
Okay, So I'm not one of those Famous writers ðŸ˜› and I actually have not much interest in writing stories by seriously, this show is beyond amazing, the story is so touching and I've been following this show since the promos! This idea just came in my mind that why not I share a Story. This is  As known by Title a 'Short Story' Have look and let me know If I should continue. 

Character Sketches.
Raman Kumar Bhalla - An Arrogant yet Soft person, CEO Of a Multi-National Company. Whatever he is, is because of himself. Divorce with 5 Yr Old Daughter whom he immensly loves but is afraid to show it to her [Why? you will discover later] His work is everything for himself He is a emotional person but doesn't show it to anyone. He is attached to his father very much and shares everything with him. He is actually a Calm Person but when someone irritates him His anger is at Peak. 

Ishita Iyer - Simple Sweet Girl. Unmarried. Infertile. Beautiful Loving and Sincere. Is a Dentist. Loves every child She meets. Is the charm/light of her house, The problem of her not getting married doesn't affect her, She is living her life with full Joy without being sad about anything. Has a Best friend Named Karan [Who is married] She shares every little problem of hers with him.

-Other Characters are Same as In the Show- 

Note - In this story Shagun and Ashok have a son of their own who is not related to Raman, Their son is 4 yr old. 

Prologue.
Ishita's POV 
Am I actually getting married? Yes I am But Not for myself but only for Ruhi who owns a place in my heart although I don't have any feelings for her father but I can't let Ruhi be with his selfish father, Selfish was he? Not Really He had a soft corner for Ruhi Yes he had. Before this marriage I promise myself that I am going to get Ruhi her dad once again. I'll discover his past and get him out of it, I am going to fullfill my responsibility as a wife anyhow.

Please Like & Comment. Jottas and Chappals are always Allowed. 
-Thank you for reading. 

Edited by Recovery. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Recovery. thumbnail
Index. 
Character Sketches & Prologue - Page 1. 
Chapter 1. Page 2.
Chapter 2. Page 6. 
Chapter 3. Page 7
Chapter 4. Page 10
Chapter 5. Part A Page 13. 
Chapter 5. Part B Page 16.

PM List - 
suhaaana 
SHINYSHREYA
chathu
cssudha
avni_19
sangeetha18
sham24
QH_DDEJ_Fan
Live-life
swati_bhatia
disha93
jojo1986
PoohLover
pravalika9291
-MansiKohli-
Nikki_Titli
rafif
Npadz
priyavn
Let me know If anyone of you all wants me to PM Them. :) Please buddy me if you can as It gets difficult to PM everyone separately. 

Updates would be Only On Fridays/Sundays/Saturdays..  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Recovery. - 10 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Isra...
Have no idea about this show. .So I'm kind of confused with the prologue... but the character sketch seemed interesting !! 

Excited to read more :)

-Navya - 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I love the concept
pm me pls
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Concept.
Continue soon.
Plz pm me.
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem ahem pls update soon 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nicee conceptt... great start.. plsss continuee.. eager to read the first update.. im waiting for ur PM :) 
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, keep it up

pm me too

sham24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds great, plz pm me ðŸ˜Š
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6