cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Since we got to know from the segments that IshRa gonna have a South Indian wedding..Don't you think Iyers and Bhallas would probably have a fight to choose either Punjabi style or South Indian style? I'm sure the ladies would not easily agree to go with other styles except them...lol!! How many of u expect a fight for sure?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
M 110% sure of this fight lol! Mrs. Bhalla n Mrs. iyer can't agree on one thing! M waiting to see how they wld end up deciding on South Indian marriage! :)
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

M 110% sure of this fight lol! Mrs. Bhalla n Mrs. iyer can't agree on one thing! M waiting to see how they wld end up deciding on South Indian marriage! :)

Exactly...Poor men they have to struggle a lot to make their ladies stand on one word!!😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse there will b a fight...iyers nd bhallas fight without reason...nw when there is a reason to fight why will they nt lol! nd when ishra will fall in love they will have grand punjabi wedding too! i love ekta :-D
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

ofcourse there will b a fight...iyers nd bhallas fight without reason...nw when there is a reason to fight why will they nt lol! nd when ishra will fall in love they will have grand punjabi wedding too! i love ekta :-D

Finally...I have seen a fan of Ekta 😆

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought of making a similar post --yes, there will be arguments galore about the validity of such and such a ritual, or how some ritual is belonging to the other party's customs is totally bekaar. Or there may be arguments about the correct way to perform a particular ritual even if it is common between the two. I hope this will be fun to watch.
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

I thought of making a similar post --yes, there will be arguments galore about the validity of such and such a ritual, or how some ritual is belonging to the other party's customs is totally bekaar. Or there may be arguments about the correct way to perform a particular ritual even if it is common between the two. I hope this will be fun to watch.

Absolutely...Also after the marriage, Ishita and Raman has to get adjusted to their in-laws customs and rituals especially Ishita !!😊

I hope it entertain us!! And something meant to u in ur post...Do check it out!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Mrs Iyer and Mrs Bhalla will defo have a showdown
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There must surely been a discussion..
I was thinking maybe it was most difficult to convince Mrs Iyer for accepting the marriage and she must surely place the condition that the marriage should be in South Indian style..
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hosh_04

There must surely been a discussion..
I was thinking maybe it was most difficult to convince Mrs Iyer for accepting the marriage and she must surely place the condition that the marriage should be in South Indian style..

Might be a possibility!! Also since Bhallas were helpless now and want Ruhi's custody at any cost they may agree to Iyers!!