^^Expectation from Week & Exceeded or Not : Week (20th-24th Jan)!^

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys. We all have little of big expectations from a week's episodes. So, why not discuss our expectations and whether and how it is satisfied or not😉😉?

Tell us about what was your expectation from the last week and share whether the week was able to exceed your expectation🤓.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From what they left off at last Friday, I think that this week, totally exceeded my expectations 😃 there were so many unexpected Ishra scenes, when I thought that they would avoid each other at any costs lol. The other characters have also developed and I have to mention the father's bonding has grown so much ❤️ And lastly, we had very minimal scenes of Ashok and Shagun lol. Yes the MMS thing was huge and I really hope that it gets solved and they find out that Romi was the culprit :)
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! Exactly. After Romywala shaitani, I dint think that this week will show some important turns and also some cutest IshRa scenes😛.
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want many cute IshRa scene n their small fights... then ya i want ruhi to smile this week i dont want her to cry... n also i want raman ishu n ruhi to spend time together like tht shopping mall sequence... n i want romi's truth to come out... n mihika to apologize mihir n their scenes😊😊
Edited by radhu-taarey - 10 years ago