Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aimf

Also, what is this that people keep saying that Mihir is Shagun's brother and that this fact will come out later. Where was this posted? Was it hinted in an episode and did I miss it?

Even I dont know properly but from what I have heard so far, Mihir is Shagun's brother and since Shagun left Raman, Mihir being his right hand!! Also he thinks what Shagun did to Raman was not right and have a brotherly feeling towards Raman! Now Raman's family is his family!!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sudha

Thanks a lot for addressing my doubt.
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Even I dont know properly but from what I have heard so far, Mihir is Shagun's brother and since Shagun left Raman, Mihir being his right hand!! Also he thinks what Shagun did to Raman was not right and have a brotherly feeling towards Raman! Now Raman's family is his family!!

No one from the Bhalla family mentioned that in any episode despite having various clashes with Mihir specially Romi.. If it was true, maybe while arguing Romi would have said 'you prefer to trust Shagun's brother than me'
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

I was wondering even after getting married what If they don't get Ruhi custody or joint custody since Raman confessed to judge that he and ishita don't get along and also tried to set ishita up in front of judge what would they do haha

Raman: Maine iss Ishita se shaadi ki woh bhi madrasan style mein, apne ghar mein jagga diya, ouska lecture suna, usse bardash kiya, ruhi bhi door gayi aur mujdhe kya mila 'Babaji ka thullu??'

would be funny to see Raman saying that..

Good Question but the saving grace is Ishita and am sure she'll handle any questions like this.. 😊
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No chance of it happening, because let's not forget the Ruhi factor here, Ruhi'll flat declare in open court chilla chilla ke , that she'll stay only with her Ishita auntie, now Ishita mom n her papa , as it is she's closer to her dad than her mom. N judge already knows the deep bond Ruhi shares with Ishita, so shagun ki to koi chance hi nahi ! 😃