Mr.Iyer, The new General Secretary!!

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys...Howz the episode today?

Tbh, nothing much happened except for the elections!! But I love the way how Mr.Bhalla and Mr.Iyer understand each other very well and solve the issues so maturely...The scene where Mr.Bhalla feel hez not worthy for the position and choose Mr.Iyer as the right person was really nice!! Must say they are the manly duo...!!😛

And ofcourse being goody goody to convince their wives regarding Raman and Ishita marriage was funny... But they played their cards really well and finally the ladies had granted their wish!! Now the real fun starts when they come to know its Raman and Ishita!!😆

Finally how I can I forget the sweet scene b/w our jodi...that was cute!! These phone calls always end up at the wrong time for Raman but for us its always good bcoz when on call Raman forget the whole world around him and ends up bumping Ishita..😆😆

Precap: I dont think Raman would go to meet the girl...Something might happen so that he'll miss the meeting!! Karan was amazing in that scene!!👍🏼

Share ur views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Seems like a really nice episode... can't wait till i watch it! ;)
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea true, Raman's phone calls are always on the 'right' time, u know what I mean lol :D loved that scene! Haathon ka Milan was really nice! ;)
N liked mr. Bhalla's this gesture! Indeed these two fathers are really nice! :)
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Seems like a really nice episode... can't wait till i watch it! ;)

Story wise nothing much happened but it was a nice episode!! Do watch it soon...Are u at work?
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Yea true, Raman's phone calls are always on the 'right' time, u know what I mean lol :D loved that scene! Haathon ka Milan was really nice! ;)

N liked mr. Bhalla's this gesture! Indeed these two fathers are really nice! :)

I know right!!😆

We always crave for those right times...haha!!
cssudha thumbnail

Yes its good!! Do watch it soon!!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ya senior iyer and bhalla scene convincing wives was good and funny and how they agree it would be fun to see
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Ya senior iyer and bhalla scene convincing wives was good and funny and how they agree it would be fun to see

U know what I'm curious to watch how Mrs Bhalla and Mrs Iyer get along...Certainly ladies have a huge ego.. isn't it? 😆
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the whole "Namaste" thing with their hands. Gotta give credit to the CV's for being creative, with showing the chemistry between Ishra. Cause other than that scene, there was nothing else between them. I just love their banter! 😆 Mr. Iyer and Mr. Bhalla are so cute!! Oh god, how can I forget Mrs. Bhalla and Simi dancing around bahahaha.
As for the precap, I really think that Raman feels so sorry for what he did to his Dad, that he will agree to marry whoever they choose for him. If I'm not mistaken, he was crying right? Karan was impeccable in that scene! Can't wait to watch it properly 😃
cssudha thumbnail
@ ippkndmoments: Absolutely...that would be fun to watch!! Eagerly waiting for next tracks to start!! And as for the precap...Man hez wonderful!! His pain/helplessness to marry another girl was literally felt in his eyes!!Just WOW!!