Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i dnt think ishra will create a scene...๐Ÿ˜•

i diem.t mean they would create a scene . I meant there reaction to it . How surprise will they be to realise they are going to marry each other . The look on their faces when they first here of the proposal is what i am eager to see .
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So it was Raman supporting Shagun that got himself in his father's bad books. However over here I think Mr Bhalla was the one at wrong. He knew how Shagun had manipulated the situation and made a mountain out of a molehill. And eventually he got to see Shagun's character and how she left a small kid for a better life. He should have understood his son's situation and not just disowned him like that.

As Mr Bhalla was not ready to let go of the past easily Raman decided to extend his hand forward to make mends to their relationship by voting for him. Now little did he know that the hand he was extending was going to stuck in a box with Ishu. The whole "ek haath bahaar hai to namaste kaise karoon" and Ishu teaching him how to do it was very interesting .

So next week we are going to see the fathers in action . Although no one will agree to the ideas off the bat we know because of Ruhi the Bhallas will agree. Mrs Iyer might also be fine as she knows her daughter treats Ruhi as her own child and maybe in between Bala's mom will mock her again on something which makes Mrs Iyer agree.
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode, especially for the many sweet, lighthearted moments.
The scenes of both the families preparing to vote was nice to watch and the emotional touch that was added with Raman and Mr. Bhalla as well as Mihika's situation was beautiful. I honestly expected something bigger to have happened between Raman and Mr.Bhalla. And it seems like according to the precap, Raman and Mr.Bhalla will finally let go of the past (in other words, Mr. Bhalla is technically emotionally manipulating his son to get his way๐Ÿ˜†).

Raman - Ishita and the ballot box scene was perfect. I love how the scenes are simple yet effective. And yes, Raman looked absolutely dashing - he needs to wear black often, it suits him better and makes him look leaner.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mr. Bhalla handing over the post to Mr. Iyer was another nice touch and I loved the way the both of them conveyed the news of Raman -Ishita without getting into any details. Looks like we have some exciting and interesting scenes coming our way. Can't wait.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: babycakes23

I saw finally.

I loved the box ballet scene n then small. Fight but loved oshra moments n what with shagun she us celebrating ruhi b'day. Can't she understands that in order to attach to ruhi she has attach herself with ruhi n give quality time.
I loved how Mr. Iyer n Mr. bhalka told there wives about the proposal.

perfect package episode ๐Ÿ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

So it was Raman supporting Shagun that got himself in his father's bad books. However over here I think Mr Bhalla was the one at wrong. He knew how Shagun had manipulated the situation and made a mountain out of a molehill. And eventually he got to see Shagun's character and how she left a small kid for a better life. He should have understood his son's situation and not just disowned him like that.

he was hurt seeing raman taking shagun side... and ego played there...
still he have hiden care for raman... he kept the jagaratha for the raman back to delhi
then proud of his son getting award...we will get a clear pic on monday...๐Ÿ˜Š
precap hinted a hearttouching scenario btwn shattered son n paining father

As Mr Bhalla was not ready to let go of the past easily Raman decided to extend his hand forward to make mends to their relationship by voting for him. Now little did he know that the hand he was extending was going to stuck in a box with Ishu. The whole "ek haath bahaar hai to namaste kaise karoon" and Ishu teaching him how to do it was very interesting .

ha ha ha ha...raman extending hand to get trapped with ishitha forever ๐Ÿคฃ
@red- that dialogue was cracking one๐Ÿ˜† .. everytime getting into fight necessary..etc...somewhere he had hiden respect n good feeling for ishitha.. which he dont want to accept it

So next week we are going to see the fathers in action . Although no one will agree to the ideas off the bat we know because of Ruhi the Bhallas will agree. Mrs Iyer might also be fine as she knows her daughter treats Ruhi as her own child and maybe in between Bala's mom will mock her again on something which makes Mrs Iyer agree.

yup. fathers in action... mr iyer-mrs iyer manofying Ishra marriage...
mr bhalla-mrs bhalla manofying ishra marriage..

more than tat..patch of mr bhalla with raman ๐Ÿ˜ญgoin to make us all cry

one thing sure it will b goin to dramatic fun filled episode(atleast i hope so๐Ÿ˜†)

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

i diem.t mean they would create a scene . I meant there reaction to it . How surprise will they be to realise they are going to marry each other . The look on their faces when they first here of the proposal is what i am eager to see .

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrj01

Loved today's episode, especially for the many sweet, lighthearted moments.

The scenes of both the families preparing to vote was nice to watch and the emotional touch that was added with Raman and Mr. Bhalla as well as Mihika's situation was beautiful. I honestly expected something bigger to have happened between Raman and Mr.Bhalla. And it seems like according to the precap, Raman and Mr.Bhalla will finally let go of the past (in other words, Mr. Bhalla is technically emotionally manipulating his son to get his way๐Ÿ˜†).

Raman - Ishita and the ballot box scene was perfect. I love how the scenes are simple yet effective. And yes, Raman looked absolutely dashing - he needs to wear black often, it suits him better and makes him look leaner.๐Ÿ˜Š

was the highlight f strday episode...the way they joining hands to solve the problem...
which hinted tey patch up join hands to get ruhiโ˜บ๏ธ

Mr. Bhalla handing over the post to Mr. Iyer was another nice touch and I loved the way the both of them conveyed the news of Raman -Ishita without getting into any details. Looks like we have some exciting and interesting scenes coming our way. Can't wait.

me tooo cant wait for monday๐Ÿ˜Š
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This was one important episode.