My two cents on Raman and Ishita

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok I started watching YHM during the time where Iyers and Bhallas were having a gala time...lol.. I mean huge confrontations saying Ishita kidnapped Ruhi when actually she took her to the hospital and then jail fiasco of Iyers!! But later I caught previous episodes as well and thats a different matter...Anyways from what I have seen so far, Raman always provokes Ishita and test her temper so much by taking the word "money" and talk to her as if making a business deal...I know hez a good guy, respects woman and relationships as well but it bothers me when he talk in such a manner to Ishita!! Any girl would get hurt with those kinda words...It hurts her self respect and modesty!!

So my question is does he think Iyers were money minded, always crave for money and so her mother wants Ishita to marry a rich guy? Or since hez a business tycoon and a head strong personality he thinks that all the problems can get solved using money? Even Yesterday he was making a deal with Ishita to get back Ruhi and in few other instances as well (shopping mall and at Shagun's house)...So whats ur take on this?

And I can bet u guys...hez the one who knew Ishita very well...lol! I just wish him to change that kind of attitude with Ishita!! Cheers and ur views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too don't like that attitude of Raman towards Ishita... But I guess, he knows her verywell but then he wants to tease her may be...
sometimes i feel, they both like eachother, but not identified their attraction, so they just tease eachother n hurting eachother...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babithaj

Me too don't like that attitude of Raman towards Ishita... But I guess, he knows her verywell but then he wants to tease her may be...
sometimes i feel, they both like eachother, but not identified their attraction, so they just tease eachother n hurting eachother...

LOL...loved ur comment!! So u say he likes to provoke her bcoz she looks beautiful when in angry and so he can gaze at her!!😆