ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all..

I have some thing to ask about ROMEY action .. what he did with the video
1. why the police did not take mihir's phone or computer .. if they wanted to prove him wrong .. this way romey's dirty actions would come out if they would take away that computer mihir was about to use - remember Romey sad he does this many times so all the data has to be stored @ his pc .. so police would come and see mihir using that computer and thinking he might do all work on it so take that pc and then all the thing would come out !!!

2. it seems all the world are surfing into such adult websites .. all saw those mms those videos.. 😉 in one night one time when that video got publish all watched it already ... what shall i say hmm ? ishita's family got to know it from outsiders who recognized the girl and raman's family also did not know but others in the city already watched and know what the video had !!

hope they solve it in a smart way instead of showing that they arrest mihir because he was in that mms .. remember the movie - Kalyug where the hero got arrested because of that and the girl also suffered because of that !! let's see how this issue will be solved !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL its a drama afterall...
Vandu's mother-in-law toh hai hi aisi! -_- so yeah, :P how did Bala come to know though? uski maa ne bataya hoga... also... its a drama, relax, theyll do all that, let them take their sweet time! 😛
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i know its just a show
if they deal with the issue in smart way no drama will be