falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
in the episode where ruhi was stuck in a hotel room and ivi was consoling her and later RKB found them and he said ivi that if she has not any child that doesnt mean she will bat an eye to other's children...at that time i thought rkb doesnt know anything that ivi cant have a child...but later when ivi told in the court that many considered her barren and said she stole their child as she could not have her own...RKB was not at all shocked hearing this so thats mean he knew it from the beginning...but how...and if yes then he told that intentionally just to hurt her..this was totally not cool then... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know why but Raman always likes to hurt Ishita, because he possibly thinks that by this he will get attention from Ishu.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

I don't know why but Raman always likes to hurt Ishita, because he possibly thinks that by this he will get attention from Ishu.

🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He surely thinks Ishita someone very special or important in his lifeπŸ˜†!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Obviously. Everyone already knows that she cannot conceive! πŸ˜•
simisworld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Actually he didn't know originally when he said that in the hospital scene but he found out a few episodes ago when she was on the phone crying bc her adoption petition was denied. He comes to rub salt on her wounds when he overhears her only to find out this fact. That is the first time he hears of it (even though his family may have already know I don't think he did up until this point) bc he seems surprised to hear her confession.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She loves to hurt him using his weakness point and likewise he likes doing the same thing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†